Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 16 of 1760 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 66 116 516 1016 ... LastLast
Results 226 to 240 of 26397
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #26172

    Tosa

    Quote Originally Posted by RedJak  [View Original Post]
    Hey all. I'm new to town and wanting to start exploring things here.

    Anybody have experience with this Wauwatosa cutie? Looks promising but her number doesn't turn up anything:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...s/396577104269
    Tosa used to mean that hotel by Mayfair rd behind Walgreens (haven't seen anyone there for 2 yrs) but they're saying tosa now because tosa extends up by the notels on the north side and they're trying to confuse men.

  2. #26171

    Deija

    Quote Originally Posted by CuriousNimph  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any experience or information on this provider? Seems TGTBT.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/racin...-/097830675408
    I can confirm that she's very skinny (pics are old) with baby damage.

    Open to limited positions due to past trauma. Zero tits. Flat ass. BBBJ, DATY & bare-rubbing on pussy was available. No DFK. Management is around.

  3. #26170
    Quote Originally Posted by MuffDiver17  [View Original Post]
    I've seen a few times always had a lot of fun with her. She's really into dfk, BBBJ, Daty. First time she made me a wrap up, next few visits BBFS with pullout. Please open a multiple rounds and pictures are accurate. 2 girl available but rate jumps too high for my liking, for her alone it was 150 hh.
    Is Mila with Molly for 2-girl? Are they probably sharing the same room too?

  4. #26169
    Quote Originally Posted by Pattaya66  [View Original Post]
    She is staying at a well known motel on the NW side. She is pleasant enough, but somewhat overweight with a big gut. BB is available for extra.
    Hmm. I can now see the stretch marks in the last pic!! Thanks for the details!!

  5. #26168

    Lauren

    Quote Originally Posted by DionysusII  [View Original Post]
    Glad she's posting with one pic these days.
    Anyone know what happened to Lauren? Not seeing her posts since summer started.

  6. #26167

    Tosa Cutie

    Quote Originally Posted by RedJak  [View Original Post]
    Hey all. I'm new to town and wanting to start exploring things here.

    Anybody have experience with this Wauwatosa cutie? Looks promising but her number doesn't turn up anything:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...s/396577104269
    She is staying at a well known motel on the NW side. She is pleasant enough, but somewhat overweight with a big gut. BB is available for extra.

  7. #26166

    Mila

    I've seen a few times always had a lot of fun with her. She's really into dfk, BBBJ, Daty. First time she made me a wrap up, next few visits BBFS with pullout. Please open a multiple rounds and pictures are accurate. 2 girl available but rate jumps too high for my liking, for her alone it was 150 hh.

    Quote Originally Posted by RedJak  [View Original Post]
    Hey all. I'm new to town and wanting to start exploring things here.

    Anybody have experience with this Wauwatosa cutie? Looks promising but her number doesn't turn up anything:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...s/396577104269

  8. #26165

    Rae Rae "Vanilla Juicy Blonde"

    Thank you, DaveDream and Double Life, for the warnings on Rae Rae "Vanilla Juicy Blonde".

    I did not meet her. I always drive around the block and scout the area before walking into any in call. And in her case, it didn't look good.

    I also saw the thug nearby who is ready to jump on people who park nearby. In this hobby, trusting your gut feeling is a life saver.

    Thanks again and stay safe!

  9. #26164

    Deija Rose

    Anyone have any experience or information on this provider? Seems TGTBT.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/racin...-/097830675408

  10. #26163
    Quote Originally Posted by RedJak  [View Original Post]
    Hey all. I'm new to town and wanting to start exploring things here.

    Anybody have experience with this Wauwatosa cutie? Looks promising but her number doesn't turn up anything:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...s/396577104269
    Tosa is not a hot spot for escorts unless she's at a hotel. Pics look awfully damn good. Syntax is weird in her description. Menu is wide open including anal and severe domination. Just based on that I bet if you reach out she'll want a hefty deposit or you'll arrive and she'll look nothing like the pics.

    HS.

  11. #26162

    Tosa Cutie

    Hey all. I'm new to town and wanting to start exploring things here.

    Anybody have experience with this Wauwatosa cutie? Looks promising but her number doesn't turn up anything:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...s/396577104269

  12. #26161

    Winner of "most disgusting" in all categories!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Dartagnan80  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone met this blonde girl?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/glend...t/907543104480

    Wants deposit for out call.

    There was a report of someone being attacked by a large guy when near the in call location.
    I have posted a review of her in the past. Very altered pics, awful sloppy trailer trash saggy body, scarecrow hair, ripoff artist, has thugs around to cause you son grief. Others have followed up with their bad experiences and verification of my report.

    Don't giddit, Get Out!

  13. #26160

    Search thread box

    Search Vanilla or Rae Rae. Someone wrote on here. "I think RaeRae is getting rougher by the week. First time I saw her she had a love seat with ottoman to use as a bed. 2nd time she only had the love seat. Idk if she'll let you use a bedroom at that house. I feel she doesn't live there. Only uses it for the hobby. Face isn't as attractive as the pics. Won't do a QV and minimum for hhr is 120-130".

    Quote Originally Posted by Dartagnan80  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone met this blonde girl?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/glend...t/907543104480

    Wants deposit for out call.

    There was a report of someone being attacked by a large guy when near the in call location.

  14. #26159

    Blonde Juicy Vanilla scam?

    Has anyone met this blonde girl?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/glend...t/907543104480

    Wants deposit for out call.

    There was a report of someone being attacked by a large guy when near the in call location.

  15. #26158
    Quote Originally Posted by MkeStud2010  [View Original Post]
    I saw the sexy MILF Michelle again this week at her hotel incall. I enjoyed my strip club experience last time so much that I needed an encore performance. She started with an amazing lap dance allowing me to tuck a stack of singles into her g string then straddling me while smacking my head with her beautiful tits. The dance ended dnd she pulled my cock our and gave me one of her legendary blowjobs until she was ready to slide a cover on and start riding. She rode me on the couch for a while until I lifted her up and fucked our way over to the bed when we continued missionary and doggie style until I was ready to blow another huge load all over her face.

    Michelle is the real deal and loves to please so treat her with respect. I can't wait for next week to get another performance!
    Her ad from yesterday morning referenced that post on here and also says no more BBBJ. https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...-/789917879653.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape