Thread: Bareback Providers
+
Add Report
Results 196 to 210 of 27816
-
08-07-26 14:39 #27621Senior Member

Posts: 653Madam Kitty
[Deleted by Admin]
You could just ask me to ban you.
A2
-
08-07-26 13:06 #27620Senior Member

Posts: 2928A lot of comebacks
DirttyAnne is in PDX with Farah.
-
08-06-26 18:45 #27619Senior Member

Posts: 43Damn Luna was just here last weekend too, I would've loved to do a duo with them.
Originally Posted by Kamikaz1
[View Original Post]
-
08-06-26 16:38 #27618Senior Member

Posts: 541Please clean her uo and make sure she is showered before she has one.
Originally Posted by LouDog1971
[View Original Post]
-
08-06-26 16:34 #27617Senior Member

Posts: 984She is fun! Hot ass too!
Originally Posted by BareItAllXxx
[View Original Post]
Perfect creampie every time.
-
08-06-26 14:02 #27616Senior Member

Posts: 984[Deleted by Admin]
I don't know what this thing about Spyce is about but take it to the fight thread.
A2
-
08-06-26 13:09 #27615Senior Member

Posts: 33LOL that's crazy, she txted me asking for money kinda pathetic and she could never fully retire what else would she do? She will always be a cumdum because that's all she is good for like the rest of them.
Originally Posted by Jwthdytiak
[View Original Post]
-
08-06-26 12:48 #27614Senior Member

Posts: 29Not surprised she's back. She had sent a text asking for money a few weeks ago, so I her unretiring doesn't sound out of the question. If I didn't have a cold I'd probably go see her.
Originally Posted by BareItAllXxx
[View Original Post]
-
08-06-26 12:02 #27613Senior Member

Posts: 71Marie StClair
Why would you think it's a sting? She's always texted her regulars prior to arriving. She's always fun!
Originally Posted by Kamikaz1
[View Original Post]
-
08-05-26 23:49 #27612Regular Member

Posts: 19Last time I saw her in December she did mention she might be back again but wasn't sure when.
Originally Posted by Kamikaz1
[View Original Post]
The thought of sting Didn't even come across.
She texted I booked LOL.
-
08-05-26 18:11 #27611Regular Member

Posts: 22Anyone else got a text from MSC?
Seems random that she's back from retirement hoping its not a sting.
-
08-05-26 17:12 #27610Senior Member

Posts: 175Lolz. She is ratchet.
Originally Posted by Deku08
[View Original Post]
-
08-05-26 03:02 #27609Senior Member

Posts: 86Spyce Drama
This whole show is to moderate perceptions from the other providers on the forum. She's protecting her image in the eyes of other providers on the forum, not the clients, but will end up damaging it regardless. It's really stupid because she's forgetting who her customer is, what they want, and why they pay.
The "Stated" consensus on the forum is BBFS is maligned, to ask it or provide it makes you a pariah on the forum, so both hobbyists and providers on the forum want to protect their "Respectability" and "Reputation".
Everyone would be better served if they were honest about it. There's nothing inherently or morally wrong with seeking or providing BBFS given that the risks are understood and mitigated where possible. I've known several highend providers in other states who provide BBFS, because they actually take things seriously they take PreP / cyclovir, have their Hep / HPV vaccines, get tested etc. That's a hell of a lot more responsible than some provider who does it on the DL with no measures at all.
-
08-05-26 02:33 #27608Senior Member

Posts: 293She should ask the mods to delete that entire thread.
Originally Posted by TheRealSG
[View Original Post]
It would be a smart move. Everyone makes mistakes.
No big deal. I am sure she is a good provider that had an emotional moment.
-
08-04-26 22:25 #27607Senior Member

Posts: 2184Hahahaha. Spat my coffee out. Thanks for making my day. Spyce. I'll come over once I am done laughing my ass off, later sweetheart.
Originally Posted by BbKingg
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





