Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Korean Agency BB

+ Add Report
Page 10 of 426 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 60 110 ... LastLast
Results 136 to 150 of 6387
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Oc Amper
  1. #6252
    Nice to see haha aka balloon is back. She's my first kgirl. I recall her telling me she's going to colorado back around April starting in July because in her own words, "bisniss no goood. " she's not magnum approved and claimed I gave her a migraine our last visit and asked me to massage her neck for 10 minutes. I need to work her up more next time.

  2. #6251
    Quote Originally Posted by CreamInside  [View Original Post]
    Had a visit with Berry this week and first glance when the door closed, I thought it was Katie K who was here before. However, she is a little bit slimmer and her body felt tighter but the face was very similar IMO. Seems to be mid 20's K girl with a tight body an sexy vibe. Face was one of the better ones lately and at this price point, she is a no brainer decision and allows CIP whereas Katie K did not and was priced a bit higher. On top of that, she was impossible to book. Safe to say, I'll be seeing Berry regularly.

    http://candygirlla.com/portfolio-1/berry2
    Katie K weighed like 85-90 lbs and her DD / E cups were visible from the BACK. THAT's how you know you're with Katie K.

  3. #6250

    Venture report 6

    Another quick venture report of girls I've seen lately:

    Kona (xN): Still going strong with her 🔥. I noticed she's lost a few pounds, maybe around 4-5 lbs, but she's still looking hella sexy, at least to me. I asked her about Seoah, her BFF roommate, and it seems like she's back in Korea. I was actually planning to do a duo with her and Kona, but it looks like I missed my chance. RIP.

    Jenny (xN): I was torn between seeing her and Rosy, but in the end I settled on Jenny. She's still as playful as ever. Man, she just loves getting pounded with her tongue sticking out. I busted one nuts, and she barely let me catch my breath before hopping on for 2nd round 🔥. She's not as hyper as Rosy, but she's just as perverted as her.

    If you're wondering how she looks now, don't worry, she still looks pretty much the same as the pictures attached below. Her body hasn't changed much since last month. Pre-booking is still a thing for Jenny this month though. Sadge.

    Karla (x3): Another great visit. She did tell me about the Chun-Li cosplay, but I missed it because she didn't have the outfit when I saw her. I'm low-key jealous of those who got to see her in it.

    She's still rocking those thicc thighs and juicy ass 🔥. She's currently in LA, and I think this is her last week before heading back to Korea for school. She promised she'll be back around January / February next year. I'll miss her dearly.

    Hanie: Pre-MILF with a pretty nice body. Face is okay. Somehow we just didn't click in terms of chemistry. However, she's fantastic when it comes to sex. Great responsive moans and really into it when you take her to pound town. Made me busted 2 nuts within the span of 20 min 🔥. I can definitely see why she has a lot of fans.

    I don't regret seeing her at all. As for repeating, though, I personally prefer someone who goes a little more above and beyond. Here is my initial impression of her.

    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...34#post7671734

    Wonie: She's a service-oriented MILF with a great attitude. A bit thicker than your average K-girl, but she still has that nice Coke-bottle figure. Very sex-positive and one of the rare girls who managed to make me nuts twice 🔥. Extra points to her for switching over to the BB Special. That alone gives her a lot more repeat value for me.

    Overall, I had a great time. I'll definitely see her again whenever I'm in my MILF phase. She reminds me a lot of my time with Lena back in the day. Here is my initial impression of her.

    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...09#post7677809

    ==0==

    That's pretty much it. Another fun month, but hella costly once again. I miss Rosy a lot, so I'll definitely be seeing her again soon. Especially since I notice she located to the new apartment complex now.

    The OC roster is stacked this month for some reason. But overall, Sunny K has really been catching my eye lately, and I also heard Sally V is coming back sometime this month as well.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot 2026-03-19 121034.jpg‎  

  4. #6249

    Rosy

    Quote Originally Posted by SlipInTheClit  [View Original Post]
    She was prettier than I expected, I think looked closed to the photos but, she was really excellent in terms of service, really enjoyed every single moment of the service.

    Lots of effort, kissing BJ, and the sex itself. I really enjoyed my sesh.
    I didn't know who decided so I went to go seey Rosy as well. Rosy was good. I'm new into the hobby, but yeah service was quite good. She was prettier than I expected, because you didn't comment much on looks. Tits were nice, was a bit enhanced but was very nice. Sex included the full menu, with CIM, so I did have a good session, nice BJ passionate sex and then a load right in her mouth.

    Body - 9 face 8 sex 9.

  5. #6248

    HaHa

    Haha caught my eye. Her stats and photos made me notice her but the Nuru offer is what made me want to see her. I opted for 2 shots,1 Hour and Nuru. I called Get9 irl to meet her the next day. When I met Haha at the door, she looked good and maybe mid 30's with a sexy raspy voice. Haha was tall but not as tall as Prada. She is curvy, has a latina ass and beautiful big natural tits for a korean MILF.

    https://get9irl.com/HaHa

    We went to the bathroom for the usual BT and shower. She gave an amazing shower BBJ with a lot of eye contact and moans to get me ready. We left the shower and went to the bedroom.

    I asked her to start with the Nuru for the first round. I remember feeling good when she was sliding all over me. She was teasing me with a camel slide for a while before the fun began. She looked great in reverse ACG, then we moved to doggy while she made the JAV moans and I couldn't handle it anymore and I CIP in her.

    During the break, I learned a little bit about her. She vapes and you can ask her not to vape during the session. She also mentioned that with the influx of new girls, business has been slow in OC, too. I know other mongers have talked about this, so we might see some comparative prices soon. She also mentioned that she will be leaving soon, since business has been slow.

    The second round started with a short massage that got me back in the mode. We started in mish with a lot of passionate kissing and more of the JAV moans. We switched to ACG so I could see her enjoying my cock and I CIP her in mish with more kissing.

    Afterwards, we went to the shower to clean up and we both got dressed. I loved looking at her ass as we were walking to the door and she put my hands on her tits. It was a great send off. I plan to see again before she leaves. As I mentioned before, she is likely in her mid 30's but she looks amazing and definitely a service queen. Haha's service was very close to my experiences at Soaplands in Tokyo.

    1 hr: $390 2 Shots: $50 Nuru: $50.

  6. #6247
    Quote Originally Posted by DashingD  [View Original Post]
    How was Elya? Pics look heavy P.S.
    Yeah photos are way photo shop but she is a hot MILF probably 32 ish with a firm body and nice C cups. She was a service queen for me. My notes from back then don't have that much detail. Repeatable.

  7. #6246

    Elya

    Quote Originally Posted by Randy62  [View Original Post]
    I saw this chick in the bayarea a while back. I think he might be referring to Elya.

    https://get9irl.com/Elya
    How was Elya? Pics look heavy P.S.

  8. #6245
    Quote Originally Posted by Fuzion  [View Original Post]
    I saw some reviews on the other website and for Ellie says she's a hardbody with abs + spinner and fake tits? If yes I might need to book immediately since that's my favorite body type. Or am I reading reviews of the wrong Ellie in Santa Clara?
    I saw this chick in the bayarea a while back. I think he might be referring to Elya.

    https://get9irl.com/Elya

  9. #6244
    Quote Originally Posted by Fuzion  [View Original Post]
    I saw some reviews on the other website and for Ellie says she's a hardbody with abs + spinner and fake tits? If yes I might need to book immediately since that's my favorite body type. Or am I reading reviews of the wrong Ellie in Santa Clara?
    Her most recent TER account still has her LKS link attached, although it doesn't lead anywhere cause they already took it down. So spinner with MMs, yes. And I'm pretty sure when she debuted she was advertised as sub-90 pounds. I don't recall abs when I saw her January of 2025, tho I wasnt paying particular attention to that either. Regardless, I know she's not foreign to feedback of keeping fit.

    I'm attaching her pics that span four years across two different orgs to triangulate with her current set.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_7243.jpg‎   IMG_7234.jpg‎   IMG_7242.jpg‎   IMG_7233.jpg‎   IMG_7241.jpg‎  

    IMG_7237.jpg‎  

  10. #6243

    Prada

    I read a few reports here, and a few online reviews. I didn't know who to pick so I just went to see Prada. I really enjoyed it.

    I thought she was good. No I'm not shilling. Wasn't an ATF rockstar, but was very good. BBBJ was decent. She had a good smile.

    Kissing, shower then sex. I thought it was a very good time.

  11. #6242
    Quote Originally Posted by SsStuntCock  [View Original Post]
    One of my faves from the Bay appears to be touring SoCal for the first time. She cut her teeth has Sunny LSC as far back as 2022, then last year did a brief stint as Ellie LKS. She has more of Malaysian look about her. She's a super spinner whose body is stacked with solid service.
    I saw some reviews on the other website and for Ellie says she's a hardbody with abs + spinner and fake tits? If yes I might need to book immediately since that's my favorite body type. Or am I reading reviews of the wrong Ellie in Santa Clara?

  12. #6241

    Rosy

    She was prettier than I expected, I think looked closed to the photos but, she was really excellent in terms of service, really enjoyed every single moment of the service.

    Lots of effort, kissing BJ, and the sex itself. I really enjoyed my sesh.

  13. #6240
    Quote Originally Posted by RockItAllNite  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Baby Hari? Are you gatekeeping?
    Quote Originally Posted by SoloAdventure  [View Original Post]
    I'm curious too. She has been here for a while now and there's no intel anywhere. The same with Baby Jane, who I think is Baby Bibi.
    There's a Baby Hari that just showed up in Vegas. Is that who you guys are referring to?

  14. #6239
    Senior Member


    Posts: 435

    Priveline * Baby Sunny (Tustin)

    Baby Sunny (Tustin) is young very petite great service. Horny with 2 tattoos. **no piercings. **I love little things like her. She has long straight hair. **There hasn't been many girls that ask me to fuck them harder. Her pictures don't give her enough justice. Maybe 5'1 90# 34 d. **special girl.

    Sunny is a Service Queen. I was captivated by her sexy attitude and hottness. Nice body.

  15. #6238

    Iris

    Wanted a amazonian, wow very hot. Blonde, dyed. Had good chemistry. Came in with a smile and good attitude.

    Had a very good attitude, lots of kissing when I came in. BJ, was very nice. Can take a good pounding.

    Enjoyed the hour session with her. Enjoyed my time with her.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape