Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 61 to 75 of 5762
-
08-06-26 09:08 #5702Senior Member

Posts: 75I have tried Coco won't budge and Lisa says no ☹65039; anyone else have any luck.
Originally Posted by XMiracleMax
[View Original Post]
-
08-05-26 11:21 #5701Regular Member

Posts: 8Luckys Bodywork
Anyone been there recently and know if they are offering any extras. Last time I went it was all legit.
-
08-04-26 15:33 #5700Senior Member

Posts: 100M Spa. Quick review
Went to M Spa since it was very convenient to me and where I was in Cola. Sky (or was it Skyler) answered the door was the only masseuse available. Late 20's, lots of tats and big-ol silver necklace with like a 3" crucifix hanging from it. Maybe 5 foot tall, 105 pounds. 34 B's I'd guess, dark brown / black hair. Menu was L1-170, L2-200, L3-300. Went with L1 this time. Massage was okay, I think she used hand lotion which she removed before the flip, with a hot towel. On the flip, she striped down naked and went to town and I left happy. Touching was on the table for sure. No added costs discussed. She said that blonds were available as well at other times, but she was the only one working that Sunday afternoon. I think while I was there, she put a sign on the front door that said closed or maybe out to lunch or something like that. I saw no one else while there. Sky was very friendly, decently educated sounding and attractive. I'd go back again to see the blonds for sure.
-
08-02-26 16:38 #5699Senior Member

Posts: 375Was in the area and visited over few days ago. Can confirm what you said exactly what happened when I went. When I went she asked if had an appointment. She got me in and said could only do 30 minutes believe because she had an appointment coming up. I was opted for 30 minutes anyway, so all worked out for me. Older lady not much of the looker I would prefer but beggers can't be choosers, but she did have a upper body on her. Massage probably on the best had in a long time and was enjoying that so much forgot why really wanted to visit LOL. She told me about the Chinese ladies up the street as well LOL. She ask if they were good. They are but her massage was way better. Think I may have fallin asleep for a sec LOL. Oh, she did said bring by "more" next time for you know LOL. When back in you all area may have to visit again. You all have it made up here givin the options. We don't have much of nothing in CHS LOL compared to what you all have up here.
Originally Posted by Merc965
[View Original Post]
Stay safe!! YnW.
-
07-28-26 22:17 #5698Senior Member

Posts: 32M Spa is off Bush River Rd. Near where 126 joins up with 26.
Originally Posted by InAsheville123
[View Original Post]
Metro Spa is near the Airport. At the intersection of Airport Blvd and Boston.
-
07-28-26 12:38 #5697Senior Member

Posts: 573M spa
M Spa is not Asian. I've seen Caucasian, Latina and African American there. Metro is different location.
Originally Posted by InAsheville123
[View Original Post]
-
07-28-26 11:29 #5696Senior Member

Posts: 100Visiting Cola. Couple questions.
1. is M Spa the same as Metro Spa that I'm reading about here in the Forum?
2. is the saff of M Spa caucasian? And what level of service do you get?
I'm in the downtown area for the next week. Seems M Spa is fairly close by.
-
07-27-26 11:28 #5695Senior Member

Posts: 49What was the damage?
Originally Posted by Chisum
[View Original Post]
-
07-25-26 00:46 #5694Regular Member

Posts: 6Update
She was alright, the pics are her but might be a little old. She was kind of hard to get an appointment down and did cancel on me twice but she always gave like a good several to couple hours notice when she did and always apologized, and rescheduled immediately. Its a little bit of a trek out to lexington. She's a great conversation and really knows how to get you to relax. Its really YMMV. I'll definitely see her again though. Hope that helps you can DM me with questions though.
Originally Posted by Bartheis
[View Original Post]
-
07-24-26 12:32 #5693Regular Member

Posts: 22Update
Post a Kat update. I have been wanting to see her for a while now.
Thanks!
Originally Posted by IKnowWhatILike
[View Original Post]
-
07-23-26 11:32 #5692Senior Member

Posts: 124Kat
She's ok. Only one of her pics is actually her. Was disappointed in that department but she is in Lexington. I haven't been back.
Originally Posted by IKnowWhatILike
[View Original Post]
-
07-21-26 23:00 #5691Regular Member

Posts: 6Kat
I'm going to see Kat tomorrow and was wondering what I should expect from my experience. I tried looking up reviews and couldn't find anything. She's a independent provider out of lexington.
If you'd like the PM me that works too. Thanks in advance!
-
07-20-26 21:56 #5690Senior Member

Posts: 1705 Star OPEN
OK, quick update.
Originally Posted by LinkinPark
[View Original Post]
I went to Five Star today because I was in the area running errands. This place is not closed! The sign in front of the store displayed "OPEN" in red letters when I pulled up. I proceeded to walk in the door, and I was greeted by a 30-something Korean hottie with Blonde hair, kinda thick with fake eyelashes but doable. Then the familiar Mamasan I'd seen before walked up, and I showed them the permanently closed info on my phone. After she and the chick chatted in Korean (obviously identifying the same error), she said the owner recently changed the phone number, which prompted a response in the Google system to label the listing as permanently closed. This place is still open; the lights are on inside and outside, and there's obviously some confusion with administrative changes that marked the place closed, but I'm sure that will change. I didn't have much time to play this afternoon, but I promised her that I would be back to an HR visit later this week. MTF. Happy hunting, fellas.
FF OUT.
-
07-20-26 10:03 #5689Senior Member

Posts: 480Gia is the best looking there for sure.
Originally Posted by SgtLurker
[View Original Post]
But love all their techniques.
I'm sure I've seen all at least once LOL. Wish I remembered the others names.
-
07-20-26 08:02 #5688Senior Member

Posts: 11804 Seasons
Had to get services somewhere before leaving town and went to 4 S. No line up, just sent in Keena (Spelled Kina), an lady probably over 50 with heavy make up and giant bolt-ons. I laid out 7 Jackson's on the table before anything started. She did the entire massage on the table and either straddling my body or between my legs. Then the flip, she had started that very light massage and signaled if I wanted more, she then counted the $$ and said, 20 more. I said it was all I had. She was rather mechanical, gave me very little time with her tits. , never where I could touch her pussy, but she got the job done. She wanted to go straight into mish and I had use my imagination that she was someone a hell of a lot younger.








Reply With Quote






