Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 5 of 492 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 55 105 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 7371
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7311

    Daniella, Springfield / Hartford

    Hi, I'm looking for the young busty brunette with straight hair, natural big tits, big boned, in her twenties and now likely early thirties. Maybe middle eastern.

    I used to see her a lot before and now that I'm recently divorced I'm looking for this beautiful gal. Wonder what happened to her. I really miss her oral skills, hemmed the pants just right.

    If anyone has her latest contact or where she might be advertising, please dm me.

    Sammy.

  2. #7310

    Marilynn

    Quote Originally Posted by MaxThrust  [View Original Post]
    The pics posted in the ad are old (7 or 8 years anyway). I thought she was loooong gone (haven't seen her post in ages).

    While it's been quite a few years since I saw her last, she was safe, clean and always a good time. If you actually make contact, I'd ask for a specific verification pic o make sure it's really her.
    A year ago I saw her ad on Seeking but didn't contact her.

  3. #7309

    Pinky aka Lizzie

    Pinky FB messaged me, asking me to share her new number. I will do so, but if you need info, call or text said number for pics, rates, locations, menu options, ets. All I can say is, she's pretty cute. Last time I saw her she was at decent weight.

  4. #7308
    Quote Originally Posted by Ish741  [View Original Post]
    Hello, looking to see her https://skipthegames.com/posts/sprin...s/807762423718.

    Any reviews? Thanks!
    The pics posted in the ad are old (7 or 8 years anyway). I thought she was loooong gone (haven't seen her post in ages).

    While it's been quite a few years since I saw her last, she was safe, clean and always a good time. If you actually make contact, I'd ask for a specific verification pic o make sure it's really her.

  5. #7307

    Same here

    Also tried texting in the past and never got a response. If anyone has digits, please share. Thanks.

    Quote Originally Posted by PussyDestroyer  [View Original Post]
    If any seniors have Marilyn current number, the one not listed in her ad please reach out by DM. I had her private direct number but the phone I had it stored on took a dunk in a lake awhile back. Would love to see her again but can never get a reply on the number in her ad. Thanks.

  6. #7306

  7. #7305
    Quote Originally Posted by Ish741  [View Original Post]
    Damn, that's a shame. Was interested in seeing her so if anyone got hold of her recently, would appreciate if you share experience and possibly her number over DM! Thanks!
    The number she posts. Have never got a reply.

  8. #7304

    Sarah

    Quote Originally Posted by PewPew96  [View Original Post]
    She is reliable. But I have also seen her push back her appts to later times because I added more time or her other customers were asking too many questions / details.

    That being said, don't expect driving from Boston expecting to only wait 1 minute for her to give you her live location. Like other providers, expect to wait a bit, but she 100% will not ghost you.

    Also you must be comfortable with hosting. She does not do incalls.

    She does party but no demons come out. She has a bubbly personality and I'm sure you'll visit Springfield more often after the first encounter, like other people in this section that asked for her number can attest.

    I do not see a DM from you. I'm interested to learn about the Boston area if possible LOL.
    This girl is a thief and will take everything you have.

  9. #7303
    Quote Originally Posted by Creeper1  [View Original Post]
    I've been shooting that nuber messages for 4? Years now its kinda a joke to myself at this point. Like why she even bother posting.
    Damn, that's a shame. Was interested in seeing her so if anyone got hold of her recently, would appreciate if you share experience and possibly her number over DM! Thanks!

  10. #7302
    Quote Originally Posted by PussyDestroyer  [View Original Post]
    If any seniors have Marilyn current number, the one not listed in her ad please reach out by DM. I had her private direct number but the phone I had it stored on took a dunk in a lake awhile back. Would love to see her again but can never get a reply on the number in her ad. Thanks.
    I've been shooting that nuber messages for 4? Years now its kinda a joke to myself at this point. Like why she even bother posting.

  11. #7301

    Marilyn

    If any seniors have Marilyn current number, the one not listed in her ad please reach out by DM. I had her private direct number but the phone I had it stored on took a dunk in a lake awhile back. Would love to see her again but can never get a reply on the number in her ad. Thanks.

  12. #7300

    Curvy Ginger

    Quote Originally Posted by TailGunner8910  [View Original Post]
    This one looks to be new, and also in the Northampton area. I've reached out but going thru a screening process (just reaching out to other providers). Wondering if anyone has any intel on her.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/sprin...s/158413703546
    She's still posting and am thinking of TOFT with her later this week, but wanted to see if anyone else has met up with her yet. She seems legit but just have that 10% of doubt that keeps giving me pause. Appreciate any report if anyone has seen her.

  13. #7299
    Quote Originally Posted by Ish741  [View Original Post]
    Hello, looking to see her https://skipthegames.com/posts/sprin...s/807762423718.

    Any reviews? Thanks!
    Reviewed many times here but not in quite some time. She was out of game and had moved away. Name is Marilyn to use is search.

  14. #7298
    Quote Originally Posted by DoubleDigits11  [View Original Post]
    Been wanting to hook up with her for awhile, most reports say she is covered only. I prefer bare but will go covered if I need to. Any reports if she will go bare for extra donations.
    DM me if you want, Id like to hear details.
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/sprin...-/281206312211
    She used to go raw but will not anymore at least last time I checked.

  15. #7297

    Big booty frog tat and shelby

    I decided to take Shelby for a spin, after seeing a couple of reviews on here can honestly say it was worth it. The way her hips moves was great. She took direction while and was very pleasant. She did not watch the clock at all and took her time with me. Round 1 ended down the hatch round 2 in the bag with her riding. Overall Good experience. But not exactly the best in call. Will probably repeat but YMMV.

    Big booty frog. I used to see her a lot. Had one bad experience with her before. Where I was left, waiting for almost 40 minutes. Haven't seen an over a year. I decided to give her another try. And I can honestly say it's just as good as it was before. Seeing her ass bounce is wonderful and can take it hard. About half way threw the date. She ask me if I could go Greek so she could climax. Happy to do didn't even up the flowers on me pop in the bag and left pretty quickly. Only downside is she's on riverdale and it's not exactly the best place. And sometimes coms can take a few. YMMV.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape