Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 8 of 1197 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 58 108 508 1008 ... LastLast
Results 106 to 120 of 17942
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17837

    Kitkat

    Coming to Lex in the next week. I have read and studied of course. I think I have narrowed it down to a few. I still do not know who Kitkat is or any contact. Does she post? I would like tome info. PM or reply. Maybe a face pic and number. Thanks.

  2. #17836

    An Awesome Time

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...0/086910583279

    I was very skeptical of this encounter. But she sent me a pic, no questions asked. The pic looked real enough. I generally play It safe, though, and only see people who have been reviewed. On asset? Fuck it, it's my turn to toftt. So I did. And damn was I surprised. This girl is beautiful. More so than the pic that she sent in my opinion. She does BBBJ and it was excellent. If I'd let her continue I wouldn't have lasted much longer but I slipped on a cover and had to try doggy where I couldn't contain myself for very long. Dude I'm telling you she's tan. And the veiw from the back with how she can bend her back is as good as you will find in lexington. No signs of any drug use. There were 2 other girls in the house, but she told me ahead of time when she had her own room. In the back. But please to god treat her right so she will stay around.

    P.S. If your Google search her number it comes up from an escort ad from 3 years ago thst looks fake and is not her. She knows nothing about it and said her text app number is new so must be odd coincidence. Almost backed out on account of it but went anyway thankfully.

  3. #17835

    Moving loads

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...gton/213734424#.

    This sounds like a safe fun time. Like a Rex Heuermann good time just reversed LOL. Unless someone has taken the bait LOL.

  4. #17834

    KitKat-I highly recommend

    I saw KitKat recently. We discussed the arrest posting. She did confirm there was an issue back in February but the recent incarceration was not true. I have no reason to doubt her. She has always been upfront with me.

    She is one of my ATF. Always dependable and on time. Set up easy. Excellent skills, aim to please. Let me know as well if you need her number.

    I highly recommend.

  5. #17833
    Quote Originally Posted by ANewMonger  [View Original Post]
    These are referred to as the hotel Asians. All the ads lead back to the same address and the service is typically subpar. The girls rotate often and I've yet to meet one that could speak any English. If you're in a pinch or a time crunch they're typically quick to respond and get you in but I'd manage your expectations about the visit itself.
    I appreciate the insight! I'll pass and stick to the AMPs for some t1 LOL.

  6. #17832

    Hotel Asians

    Quote Originally Posted by RailKing1992  [View Original Post]
    Pictures always the same, I texted the number, got a quick response with a screen shot of location and prices.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/georg...e/227115254135
    These are referred to as the hotel Asians. All the ads lead back to the same address and the service is typically subpar. The girls rotate often and I've yet to meet one that could speak any English. If you're in a pinch or a time crunch they're typically quick to respond and get you in but I'd manage your expectations about the visit itself.

  7. #17831

    Has anyone tried any of these posted?

    Pictures always the same, I texted the number, got a quick response with a screen shot of location and prices.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/georg...e/227115254135

  8. #17830

    Kitkat

    Saw Kitkat again this weekend and had an amazing time. Great skills and eager to please! She is in my top 5 list of all time favs. Spoke with her today and can verify she is not in jail. She is looking for a few regular clients. Seniors can pm for number.

  9. #17829

    App that gets passed text apps?

    Not sure if this is true or not but figured I'd spread word if it is, be careful out there. Just read the header.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/213616550

  10. #17828

    Irresponsible post

    Quote Originally Posted by ANewMonger  [View Original Post]
    Came across this on FB over the weekend make sure to wear a raincoat.
    No evidence. Mean. Nice girl.

  11. #17827

    KitKat / Alex the Ukrainian / Caressa-all in the hoosegow

    All 3 recently checked into the local Graybar Motel. Possession of drugs.

    KitKat, Jessamine Co, shoplifting, amphetamines.

    Alex aka Alex off Broadway then on Alexandria. Curvy, full Bush. Seemed to get weirder and weirder. Hair and makeup is scary. Possession of weed.

    Caressa, 34, sad. At one point she was attractive. Tall, thin, smoking body. Lost several teeth. Now she looks like is 54. Possession of heroin.

  12. #17826

    Lol

    Quote Originally Posted by ANewMonger  [View Original Post]
    Came across this on FB over the weekend make sure to wear a raincoat.
    Best thing about it is, she's still posting LOL.

  13. #17825

  14. #17824
    Met with this feisty lady a few months ago, and she's due back in the area later this week. I'll be seeing her again. Great communication; great body; fun conversations.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/georg...b/605597748057

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/georg...n/046426251328

  15. #17823

    Yikes

    Quote Originally Posted by ANewMonger  [View Original Post]
    Came across this on FB over the weekend make sure to wear a raincoat.
    That certainly changes your thought whether it's true or not, still got to take caution. I remember hearing of her doing BB with Kami awhile back so it wouldn't surprise me.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape