Thread: "Sugar Babies" and "Arrangements"
+
Add Report
Results 136 to 150 of 17246
-
08-03-26 22:33 #17111Regular Member

Posts: 16Let's do it brother. I have their address, number, socials, pretty much everything. Trying to figure out how to dox them. LOL.
Originally Posted by JGrey77
[View Original Post]
-
08-03-26 20:12 #17110Senior Member

Posts: 274SWEET JEEBUS! That's enough to scare a man right out of the hobby. I've had nightmare thoughts about a girl running out with my pants, keys nested in the pocket. I try to keep my pants strategically close, even as I'm doing the deed. And, this sort of experience underscores one of my main rules. Always see them individually before seeing them together. I'm a big guy, but I don't want to be outnumbered by girls I don't know or trust. Especially at their own place.
Originally Posted by JGrey77
[View Original Post]
-
08-03-26 19:02 #17109Senior Member

Posts: 60F%$kkkk!
Same scam new girls! Was this a shit box house in Villa Rica? Many rooms? Junk and cars all over yard? I thought I had posted on this but I can't find it.
This is last year, early fall. Can't remember exact date. Back and forth on comms with main girl. Set date. Before arriving, "hey my friend is here and she wants to play to" Roses was only 50% more so why not. Get there. Outside looks like the beginning of a slasher movie. Door opens, two petite little cuties in sexy pajamas. Dog in a back room barks. Kid in back room (so we have to be quiet says one) I KNOW! Sketch balls. Should have bailed. We start hanging out. Clothes still on, main girl asks that I put money in the dresser. I never give upfront. Tell that's a turnoff and feels illegal. I'm still dressed. We go back and forth for an hr. Kid wakes up in other side of house. Main girl goes off to deal. 2nd girl lets me kiss on her a little. Eventually, I take off my pants. Older girl comes in screaming "WTF. Who are you! These girls are underage!" While distracted main girl (or someone else) grabs my pants and runs off. OMG, I'm thinking, WTF did little head get me into. LOL.
I call them on the scam. Both girls have multiple tattoos. Main girl was I'd verified on site. It was bullshit, but I can see some married guy pissing his pants.
I say "Give me my pants". They eventually do. Wallet and keys but money missing. I had $$ and change. Told them to keep the change but give me the rest. "OUR Dad is going to be here any moment" and "We'll call the police" Go ahead and call them, I Say. I have no wife or kids. There is no threat to my livelihood as I own my company. I say you know what I'll call the police!
Mom shows up with "older brother"? Doesn't look related. More threats. Hee-haw hee-haw. Eventually get most of my money back and leave. Doesn't hurt to be 330 lb and 6'4. Still could have got myself shot or stabbed, so don't think I don't count myself as lucky. Reported all to site as I was worried it would happen to somebody else. Thought I posted on here to.
The kid and dog thing was a good move to put me off checking other rooms. ALSO thinking no one would pull BS with the kid in the house. Thought hard against anon report to LEO or dfs.
They were so amateur, I figured it was a scared straight moment. Never saw girl on popup with new profile. BTW profile you listed is either down or they have me on their block list. What say you GokuBoy, should we drop a dime on'them?
Originally Posted by GokuBoy420
[View Original Post]
-
08-03-26 18:13 #17108Senior Member

Posts: 274Has anyone met these?
I know this is sort of an odd list but to each their own -.
Olivia.
https://members.seeking.com/member/e...7-3dc3fdede16a
Seems nice over text, but I get the feeling she's a scammer LOL. It's just a vibe. I may be prejudiced because she's young as well. In my experience, older single mothers tend to be more no nonsense, but I know unicorns exist.
Katie.
https://members.seeking.com/member/3...3-27c51ddfcb97
Her age makes this one dangerous. And her size is not to everyone's liking I'm sure. But surely, a few guys on here like a meaty young girl.
Brittany.
https://members.seeking.com/member/2...c-34c14a5be18f
Seen "her" on here before. About 80% this one has female parts. But honestly, I don't know. They reached out to me, and I was just curious.
Dani.
https://members.seeking.com/member/1...d-96e8a6f68e49
This one has done several Chaturbate style streams. She's real and seems like she'd definitely be DTF.
Paloma.
https://members.seeking.com/member/3...2-89e4535d1b58
Probably the most "normal" one on this list. She seems nice enough.
-
08-03-26 15:35 #17107Regular Member

Posts: 16Here's the pig who randomly came up at the end and basically ran me out (their roommate who told me they were underage. She also had a baby with her so she just delivered the past few months). I guess watch out for all 3! And Ty I'm glad it didn't get worse than the money I lost or the personal stuff they took from my bag.
Originally Posted by BrownSugaTwo
[View Original Post]
Here's the pigs profile: https://members.seeking.com/member/4...5-056c97d856f6.
-
08-03-26 11:43 #17106Senior Member

Posts: 274Glad you got out of there at one piece! That situation could have gotten really nasty. I would have thought a month of talking would have weeded out a girl trying to set you up. Guess I learned something new today.
Originally Posted by GokuBoy420
[View Original Post]
-
08-02-26 16:50 #17105Senior Member

Posts: 93Blu & buddies
LOL. All these are low level junkie pros.
Originally Posted by JGrey77
[View Original Post]
-
08-02-26 14:55 #17104Senior Member

Posts: 60Yes
Link for "Blu" was in message I replied to. She has multiple profiles and the original profile I saw her from is gone. Little waifish blonde. Looks crackish or methy. Maybe heroin sheik.
She cited two other girls. One I recognized from site. Dana.
https://members.seeking.com/member/c...b-33d74220ce68
Other girl, no link. Just picture of black girl from behind. Nothing distinguishable.
Originally Posted by BrownSugaTwo
[View Original Post]
-
08-02-26 13:45 #17103Regular Member

Posts: 16Lovelylove (SDM) Isabella (Seeking)
Ok so was talking to lovely love (Lexi) for about a month, and this past Friday we decided to hang out. Conversation was so natural throughout, so didn't see this one coming. But they're both sisters which I found out when I got there. All in all, we all hung out for about 2-3 hours before they try to set you up and has their roommate come in to tell you they're underage (They're not as I found their socials after the fact). Don't bring anything personal because they will steal from you as well. I got out in one piece also since it was in villa rica so a good drive for me. Just adding their profiles so why'all can watch out.
Isabella - https://members.seeking.com/member/a...2-cde223289087.
-
08-02-26 11:11 #17102Senior Member

Posts: 274Do you have links / names for her "buddies" so they can be avoided or more scrutinized?
Originally Posted by JGrey77
[View Original Post]
-
08-02-26 08:42 #17101Senior Member

Posts: 217Bambi
What is the damage for Bambi? I don't have a seeking account but if she's willing to meet then I'm open to giving her a spin. Been a while since I've played with a 19 yr old.
Originally Posted by AtlPrince
[View Original Post]
-
08-01-26 18:03 #17100Senior Member

Posts: 60Insane
Went out with her once months ago. Didn't want to do anything physical until "we got to know each other". Still wanted $ and I said no. She dropped off and popped back us as Blu. Wants 400-500 "depending on what we do". I don't mind a $. 5 quickie with one of our methylated girlies but don't ask for 400+. Wrong lane.
When I said that was too high. She pimped two of her buddies that are also on site.
Originally Posted by AtlPrince
[View Original Post]
-
08-01-26 17:50 #17099Senior Member

Posts: 60Seen her twice
Changing her script. Hit me up after our first PPM (with sob story. Gave her a few bucks. Took it off second PPM. She wasn't super happy about that. Hasn't bugged me in a few days. Maybe I'm blocked. LOL Could be fun if she would just take what's given every week and chilled. I enjoyed both meetups.
Originally Posted by BrownSugaTwo
[View Original Post]
-
08-01-26 06:41 #17098Senior Member

Posts: 96Proceed with extreme caution with this one
I also talked to her and got the same spiel about "you're looking for a hooker. " But she did tell me that she starts school again this Monday, the 3rd. I looked it up, and no college in Georgia seems to start earlier than the 10th. But guess what does start back on the 3rd? The high schools in her area. Now, she could be lying about school, she could be going to some obscure college that didn't show up in my brief research or doing online classes, but Occam's Razor says to steer clear.
Originally Posted by Nistech83
[View Original Post]
-
07-31-26 14:32 #17097Senior Member

Posts: 1302The Richmond, VA sugar thread is the "hub" with a lot of great info if you can parse through it, but here are some basics:
Originally Posted by Gerardo5696
[View Original Post]
1) Use seeking.com, it's the largest site by far.
2) It costs money to use the site.
3) There are lot of scammers on the site. Be extremely careful, and if it sounds too good to be true, it is. Scammers are either content sellers who really just want to sell you pics and never meet you or guys pretending to be girls who will eventually try to get you to send them money for "gas" or because their lights are turned off or some other sob story.
4) Never talk sex or money when you're on the site. Keep the conversation innocent and nice, then ask the girl for her ph# or other social. Once you're offsite texting / messaging you can discuss sex or allowance.
5) Once we weed out the scammers, you're left with:
A) girls who are just escorts. These are are easy to fuck, but they'll have escort rules and tend to be poorer service. If a girl mentions time limits, rates for specific service or amount of time, or requires a condom for a BJ, then she's an escort using seeking as a high class ad. Strippers also fall into this category but sometimes are more GFE than the escorts are.
B) Rinsers who are just looking to meet guys for expensive dates but never put out. Careful with these, their existence is why I focus on coffee dates if the girl wants a meet-and-greet first. Also, meet-and-greets are normal, and if a girl wants to meet you for coffee before joining you in a hotel room don't get offended.
C) Girls who just need some extra cash and enjoy sex enough to see multiple guys a week to get it. These are fun, easy to get into the sack, and will usually be GFE or close to it. But since they are high volume you won't get all her attention, and if another guy offers a higher PPM then you'll suddenly fine she unexpected cancels on you for some "reason".
D) Girls who genuinely want to date older / successful men. The allowance / PPM isn't relevant to them if they truly like you. These are unicorns, but they do exist.
Sugar babies (SBs) expect some kind of compensation for dates, but remember the golden rule of sugar dating: Only sugar for sugar. In other words, don't pay them just to meet or for the promise to meet. You pay them when they fuck you and not before. Now, compensation takes various forms, the most common is a simple PPM (pay-per-meet) where you give them cash for a date that ends in fucking. Some guys will also do an allowance, where you pay them a certain amount per week or per month to fuck you a certain amount of times in that time period. I tend to avoid these since once you pay an allowance there's no guarantee they'll still show up. Still, if you've been seeing a girl long enough and have built up enough trust, you can go that route.
Basically, learn how to spot scammers, treat the other girls like would if you were trying to date them instead of treating them like hookers, and never pay a deposit or in advance, and you'll be fine. If you want some tips on how to approach women and negotiate their allowances I've posted about my strategies in the past here: https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...11#post7336911.









Reply With Quote




