Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 241 to 255 of 25031
-
08-03-26 09:34 #24791Senior Member

Posts: 1230That name is hilarious! Very fitting!
Originally Posted by Lips1963
[View Original Post]
-
08-03-26 08:40 #24790Senior Member

Posts: 834Vee
I was interested until I found her rapsheet. For the benefit of dudes like me, who are risk averse: the rap sheet is very long, going back over 15 years. With the most recent entries about 5 years ago. She is (or was) a junkie, and was involved in vandalism, theft, and felony assault. Multiple driving offensives with driving on drugs and DUI. She's had outstanding warrants in the past. It appears she spent some time in the gray bar hotel. Add in the previous reports below of having a stank snatch, it just seems to me to be a very toxic combination and a potential accident just waiting to happen. Plus, she uses a number in her ad that is incredibly easy to trace.
Originally Posted by JSmithtIs72
[View Original Post]
I realize that none of these women are Girl Scouts but this one just seems to me to have a history that is just over the top. I mean, what the fuck could go wrong? So I just thought I'd put this out there for those who care.
On a side note, her real name is really hilarious.
-
08-03-26 06:44 #24789Senior Member

Posts: 63Vee
No smell. Cleaned between rounds.
Originally Posted by Camarolover
[View Original Post]
https://skipthegames.com/posts/woons...u/389740771313
-
08-02-26 20:56 #24788Senior Member

Posts: 390Yes I was thinking the same.
Originally Posted by Tp1701
[View Original Post]
-
08-02-26 19:53 #24787Senior Member

Posts: 778She told me this a month ago. Maybe not with new clients?
Originally Posted by Lotliserds
[View Original Post]
-
08-02-26 19:10 #24786Senior Member

Posts: 390Yes same here tried to see her a couple times but said the same.
Originally Posted by Tp1701
[View Original Post]
Oh well maybe she does it now.
-
08-02-26 12:55 #24785Senior Member

Posts: 778When I hit her up, she told me no BBFS.
Originally Posted by JSmithtIs72
[View Original Post]
-
08-02-26 10:33 #24784Regular Member

Posts: 3Got a link to stg.
Originally Posted by JSmithtIs72
[View Original Post]
-
08-02-26 09:34 #24783Senior Member

Posts: 160I used to see her once & awhile- last 2 times though her pussy smelt rancid. It's too bad because she can't take a pounding from behind & that ass is fat. Did she clean up her act & did she smell clean?
Originally Posted by JSmithtIs72
[View Original Post]
-
08-02-26 09:11 #24782Senior Member

Posts: 4545Vee time
Damn she offer cip now. I know I did bb with her 4 years ago but damn. How's that ass?? Is it still big?? Here's link for guys who don't know who vee time is.
Originally Posted by JSmithtIs72
[View Original Post]
https://skipthegames.com/posts/woons...u/867961677350
-
08-02-26 08:38 #24781Senior Member

Posts: 63Vee time
Spent an hour with Vee in her apartment in Woonsocket.
Highly recommend. 2 rounds both consisted of daty, BBBJ and bbfscip. Very vocal and very into it.
-
08-01-26 22:19 #24780Senior Member

Posts: 532She refused to do a specific verification pic for me without being paid for it (yeah right).
Originally Posted by Lotliserds
[View Original Post]
She's either a scammer or out of her # at & Mind.
-
08-01-26 21:41 #24779Senior Member

Posts: 86Your one and only
https://skipthegames.com/posts/attleboro-ma/female-escorts/your-one-and-only-desire--new-/825003103321
any one have connection on this one,
-
08-01-26 11:15 #24778Senior Member

Posts: 35Anyone seen her? Chinta
-
07-31-26 16:26 #24777Senior Member

Posts: 352Scam
Click on the first picture. Click where it says, "Is this photo real?" Look at how many ads and websites it comes up all across the country.
Originally Posted by Mammathoner
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






