Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 2 of 79 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 52 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 1177
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1162

    Latest Asian

    According to a report on eccie the current provider is above average. I am out of town for a bit so I will not be able to visit to give my own opinion.

  2. #1161

    Cheyanna

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/colum...e/259735301279

    Tried her out overnight. Very new to the scene. Nice body, medium tits with very sensitive ripples. Tight and tasty pussy.

    Took a couple nights to set things up. Based out of Paris and I repeat, very new to the scene. That being said, her rates are around 150-160 for half hour and items on her menu will increase that accordingly. Age appears to be as advertised, she's young but not so young that we should question it.

    I had outcall. She arrived at the scheduled time. A little chit chat and she leads off with an open mouth kiss, rare among providers. I sucked on her nipples before daty, moved to a very excellent BBBJ and finished of with cowgirl and her grinding a finish out of me.

    We talked another half hour off the clock. She's another one who's got the girl next door vibe down pat. Overall a great experience and I'm glad to have gotten in on the ground floor of her career. YMMV as she's still working out what she should charge and her work radius.

    Two balls drained, WILL see again.

  3. #1160

    Asians

    Has anyone tried the current motel asian roster in COMO? My luck with them overall has not been very good so I am hoping to get some feedback before trying anything. They have moved to an extended stay on the business loop. I guess that is a slight improvement over the old location. DM is fine. Thanks.

  4. #1159
    Quote Originally Posted by FunTimeSu26  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lake-...-/881617001307

    Anyone seen her before? I have tried contacting her 2 or 3 times in the past and never received any response.
    She replies through her Snapchat. At least she did for me about a month or 2 ago.

    Too high priced for me. She also looks a bit chubbier on her Facebook account. Just my opinion.

  5. #1158

    Midwest Best

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lake-...-/881617001307

    Anyone seen her before? I have tried contacting her 2 or 3 times in the past and never received any response.

  6. #1157
    Quote Originally Posted by WoodsMo54  [View Original Post]
    Thanks, I missed that one. The cops must be telling callers she is young because no mention of age in the ad.

    Sneaky basturds.
    There were two ads I saw - same as part of what the previous poster listed.Both showed 99 on the line that providers list their age. Pretty obvious giveaway that something was not kosher. This is the latest news I have read;.

    https://abc17news.com/news/crime/202...-boone-county/

  7. #1156

    Probably these

    Quote Originally Posted by WoodsMo54  [View Original Post]
    Lately there have numerous arrests of men trying to hook up with underage girls. Apparently the cops posted an ad on a escort website.

    I check STG daily and have not seen anything suspicious. Does anyone have any idea where they're posting?
    I have not contacted them it be a waste of time certainly a sting plus I been talking to someone I know is real and not a sting but if they would verify I see everyone of them. All in my preferred age range if anyone seen or if the send nudes to verify I'll take them all. Dm me if anyone seen.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/colum...u/541096102447

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/colum...d/724946897741

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/indep...-/500999429875

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/colum...y/706263408114

  8. #1155
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxine42  [View Original Post]
    Check STG again. It's Hotter than July.
    Thanks, I missed that one. The cops must be telling callers she is young because no mention of age in the ad.

    Sneaky basturds.

  9. #1154
    Quote Originally Posted by WoodsMo54  [View Original Post]
    Lately there have numerous arrests of men trying to hook up with underage girls. Apparently the cops posted an ad on a escort website.

    I check STG daily and have not seen anything suspicious. Does anyone have any idea where they're posting?
    Check STG again. It's Hotter than July.

  10. #1153

    Sting operation

    Lately there have numerous arrests of men trying to hook up with underage girls. Apparently the cops posted an ad on a escort website.

    I check STG daily and have not seen anything suspicious. Does anyone have any idea where they're posting?

  11. #1152
    Quote Originally Posted by Parlorhopper  [View Original Post]
    I had a car date with her a few months ago, she's a big ol girl. Like 6 ft 250-300 lbs. If you're going to do a car date, you better have a truck with a flip up console. As far as service nothing to write home about. Start and stop BJ and then had to help her finish her job. Unless I absolutely just had to I wouldn't repeat.
    I appreciate the info. When I've tried it seems like she's got a "manager" who screens calls. Between that and your experience, I think I will pass.

  12. #1151

    Allie

    Quote Originally Posted by Muadib  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen her? She's in jeff city, Allie is her name I think. Tried to meet a few times, unsuccessfully.

    Thinking of trying again. Love to know if it's not worth the hassle.
    I had a car date with her a few months ago, she's a big ol girl. Like 6 ft 250-300 lbs. If you're going to do a car date, you better have a truck with a flip up console. As far as service nothing to write home about. Start and stop BJ and then had to help her finish her job. Unless I absolutely just had to I wouldn't repeat.

  13. #1150

    Planning on it

    Quote Originally Posted by CoMoTgr  [View Original Post]
    Go check her out and let us know.
    I won't be available to check her out until Friday, I will provide a update.

  14. #1149

    Hotel Asian

    Quote Originally Posted by Parlorhopper  [View Original Post]
    Got a message with a picture of the new girl who's supposed to be in town today at 5 PM, looks good with big naturals. 205 listing.
    Go check her out and let us know.

  15. #1148

    Voluptuous 29 year old

    Anyone seen her? She's in jeff city, Allie is her name I think. Tried to meet a few times, unsuccessfully.

    Thinking of trying again. Love to know if it's not worth the hassle.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape