Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 17 of 1669 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 67 117 517 1017 ... LastLast
Results 241 to 255 of 25024
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #24784
    Quote Originally Posted by JSmithtIs72  [View Original Post]
    Spent an hour with Vee in her apartment in Woonsocket.

    Highly recommend. 2 rounds both consisted of daty, BBBJ and bbfscip. Very vocal and very into it.
    Got a link to stg.

  2. #24783
    Quote Originally Posted by JSmithtIs72  [View Original Post]
    Spent an hour with Vee in her apartment in Woonsocket.

    Highly recommend. 2 rounds both consisted of daty, BBBJ and bbfscip. Very vocal and very into it.
    I used to see her once & awhile- last 2 times though her pussy smelt rancid. It's too bad because she can't take a pounding from behind & that ass is fat. Did she clean up her act & did she smell clean?

  3. #24782
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4545

    Vee time

    Quote Originally Posted by JSmithtIs72  [View Original Post]
    Spent an hour with Vee in her apartment in Woonsocket.

    Highly recommend. 2 rounds both consisted of daty, BBBJ and bbfscip. Very vocal and very into it.
    Damn she offer cip now. I know I did bb with her 4 years ago but damn. How's that ass?? Is it still big?? Here's link for guys who don't know who vee time is.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/woons...u/867961677350

  4. #24781

    Vee time

    Spent an hour with Vee in her apartment in Woonsocket.

    Highly recommend. 2 rounds both consisted of daty, BBBJ and bbfscip. Very vocal and very into it.

  5. #24780
    Quote Originally Posted by Lotliserds  [View Original Post]
    Yes wondering the same thanks.

    She used to be out of CT like around Hartford or Danbury idk but there may be reviews about her there haven't looked yet I'd prefer a recent one bc more realistic.
    She refused to do a specific verification pic for me without being paid for it (yeah right).

    She's either a scammer or out of her # at & Mind.

  6. #24779

    Your one and only

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/attleboro-ma/female-escorts/your-one-and-only-desire--new-/825003103321

    any one have connection on this one,

  7. #24778

  8. #24777

    Scam

    Quote Originally Posted by Mammathoner  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone taken a ride on this voluptuous provider? https://skipthegames.com/posts/attle...5/100222149883 I love me some big ole titties!
    Click on the first picture. Click where it says, "Is this photo real?" Look at how many ads and websites it comes up all across the country.

  9. #24776
    Quote Originally Posted by MWaters  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her? I've been texting back and forth with her and can't seem to get her donation details. Seems legit though.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/attle...-/704645885186
    She told me 120/180/350. I asked her about dfk and bbfscip. Her response was "Better be well worth it". Whatever that means. Considering her donations are all over the place, I consider that a red flag.

  10. #24775
    Quote Originally Posted by MWaters  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her? I've been texting back and forth with her and can't seem to get her donation details. Seems legit though.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/attle...-/704645885186
    Ended up not seeing her Friday Comms pretty good.

    140/220/350.

  11. #24774
    Quote Originally Posted by MWaters  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her? I've been texting back and forth with her and can't seem to get her donation details. Seems legit though.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/attle...-/704645885186
    Yes wondering the same thanks.

    She used to be out of CT like around Hartford or Danbury idk but there may be reviews about her there haven't looked yet I'd prefer a recent one bc more realistic.

  12. #24773
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4545

    Mia or erika

    Mmhmm tough choice Mia is app business so I would never see her. Erika is known for being loud and sometime have people at the place she's doing incall at. But since April, she's being hosting at a hotel. So I would recommend her than Mia. You have a better chance of busting a nut than seeing Mia who does no bare, no GFE, no kissing, no car date, no negotiation and if you working with a big one to move along. So the choice is yours. Mia may dress sexy and stuff but Erika still have better menu.

  13. #24772
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4545
    Quote Originally Posted by MWaters  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her? I've been texting back and forth with her and can't seem to get her donation details. Seems legit though.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/attle...-/704645885186
    Her rate is 150 qv, 200 hh and 350 hour. That was over 3 weeks ago though.

  14. #24771

    Marissa

    Has anyone seen her? I've been texting back and forth with her and can't seem to get her donation details. Seems legit though.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/attle...-/704645885186

  15. #24770

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape