Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 39,991 to 40,005 of 43542
-
02-14-09 13:46 #3552Regular Member

Posts: 7Ww J
Hi,
Can someone provide me the contact to J.
-
02-14-09 07:27 #3551Senior Member

Posts: 279Medford
As HJfetish said in his reply, I doubt there is more on the menu. When I saw her (only once) she made a special point of telling me that all the young guys she sees ask her to let them fuck her. Maybe she would allow you to poke it between her titites, but I sense that she has her routine and that's it.
BTW, she did tell me that someone else lives there with her but travels a lot: her husband, who she said is a truck driver.
Originally Posted by Jakefourfun
-
02-14-09 00:03 #3550Senior Member

Posts: 146
Originally Posted by NY Jimmy
She's GREAT, and she takes pride in and LOVES what she does!
-
02-14-09 00:02 #3549Senior Member

Posts: 146
Originally Posted by Jakefourfun
I'm 99% sure there is nothing else on the menu. The whole time I was with her she spoke about how a lot of her clients wanted to fuck her, but that she doesn't offer it.
-
02-13-09 16:49 #3548Senior Member

Posts: 89anymore
Anymore on the menu with this one? She is pretty close to my work (but not too close.) and would give her a try if there is even a chance at maybe BBBJ (cim? ) or at least some nice titty fucking.
Originally Posted by Pan Man
Thanks all,
J4f
-
02-13-09 14:51 #3547Senior Member

Posts: 304Fy
I've seen them on there about four times already!
Originally Posted by Harderik
-
02-13-09 13:36 #3546Senior Member

Posts: 100Is FY hard up for business?
Looks like FY might be a little hard up for business these days. This week is the first time I've noticed them advertising on Craigslist:
http://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/ths/1032985635.html
-
02-13-09 13:29 #3545Senior Member

Posts: 279Ww
My friend, if you are speaking about today, that was me in the next room.
J. Was just about finished with me when the door chimes and she had to leave to open it for you. I had started out at the gym earlier this morning and that experience left me with an aching back. Jessica does give a great massage.
LE does patrol the street regularly to look for chronic meter violators such as BostonAMP. The tickets are $10. Next time I will park at McD's or Dunkin's up the street.
BTW, I actually went over to WW last night but because of heavy Monger traffic I had to wait: 45. Normally I wouldn't mind taking a nap on the table, but as it happened, I got an emergency message on my cell phone while waiting, so I quietly left; later called J. , who kindly let me return this AM.
Methinks WW is getting too popular. They were sure busy last night and earlier today.
Originally Posted by vintage68
-
02-13-09 12:33 #3544Senior Member

Posts: 225Just got back from WW
Had a one hour session at WW with Jessica. When I first arrived she was still with a client but answered the door. Paid my .6 to mama, then stripped and waited about ten minutes for Jess. She was very sweet and friendly from the moment she answered the door to the time I left. She's a real sweetheart.
I asked for medium massage and she worked me over my back for 20 minutes or so while making occasional small talk and asking me if I felt good. I reassured her that yes all is good. Her cell phone rang twice while I was in there, she answered both times but quickly got the caller off the line. Both times it sounded like an Asian female on the other end. Got briefly interrupted a few times by mama, once while I was getting a nice rub between the thighs on my stomach. Jess oiled up the boys and was giving a nice massage down there when we were interrupted. She came back and picked up where she left off. That was the last interruption.
The entire time she allowed me to roam and caress her legs and ass. I was gentle and slow and didn't go right for the goods. On the flip I asked if she would remove her top and she pulled it up and then pulled up her bra to expose some nice perky C-cups. She went right for the boogeynights with a splattering of oil while I played with her breasts and sucked her nipples. She finished me off good and had a good follow through to make sure I was drained. Came back with a hot towel that must have been heated in a nuclear reactor because when she placed it on my situation, I jumped, there was a hot spot on the towel that scorched the tip of my willy. Not harm, no foul, we both laughed it off. She continued to massge my face and rub me down a little more.
After I tipped her .5 (normally I go .4, but she provided excellent service and allowed me to do as I please which is more than most others I've been to), plus she forgot to start the music for the first ten minutes and I got about 70 minutes out of the session. She was very grateful and asked me to call her for an appt. next time. She said evenings around 7PM are much slower and no interruptions. Overall I was very pleased, though I couldn't help wondering how quick LEO is about giving parkign tickets out on Main street when the meter runs out. No ticket, but I'm just curious if anyone ever ran into this problem?
Thanks to all those who recommended WW, it's my new favorite.
-
02-13-09 10:38 #3543Senior Member

Posts: 189Massage RX Easton
Got back from my business trip and read the reviews and tried Massage RX in Easton. The place is off the beaten path and not far from Spa Aria. It is a small place in strip mall. I thought the place was a Sports type massage place. I got there and no one at the desk. Note on main desk says to wait for receptionist. I can hear conversations going on between client and practitioner. IT appears the walls do not extend from the floor all the way to the ceiling. Got a Ok massage and He from Ceila . tipped $ 40. Funny thing is the place will not accept blocked or private phone calls. I usually block my phone # as I found out a few places keep detailed info on clients (including the # they called from).
Steve
-
02-13-09 07:40 #3542Senior Member

Posts: 279Answering the phone
How many times have we all been in a massage session when the lady answers the phone or leaves the room to let someone else in the front door?
Reading your post reminded me that it has been a very long time since I've paid $1 or more per minute for a massage when I haven't been required to tolerate these constant interruptions. For that kind of money, which I sincerely wish that I were able to make in my own business right now, I'd think that they would be able to leave the calls to someone who is not busy with a customer. I think that I'll start taking $5 off the tip for every single time the provider answers her cell phone or leaves the room for no apparent reason!
Originally Posted by Neddd
-
02-13-09 05:52 #3541Senior Member

Posts: 1089Thanks ledgedog. Most women are fair. Its the women who are pretty dam hot that think they are worth $$$$ and usually provide crap service.
Originally Posted by Leggeddog
-
02-12-09 17:36 #3540Regular Member

Posts: 7I guess the only upside from Lily is that you can start on your back and go after two pops if that's your bag. I've done the 2 pop thing with Lily probably more than half a dozen times over the past few years (I've know her since she was at the Locust Street location). The 2 pops always seem better in theory as I set up the appointment, though. Each time afterward I think I would have been better off getting a single from a hotter chick. It's just hard to pass up the value of 2 cups. She's a nice enough lady, but not sensual at all.
Originally Posted by Neddd
-
02-12-09 14:00 #3539Senior Member

Posts: 121Second trip to CP
I had some business to attend to in Danvers so I thought that as soon as I was finished, I would give the China Pearl another try. I called and asked for Alice, I was told that she wasn't there and wouldn't be back. "She in New York" I was told so I drew Lily. Lily is older than I prefer (45? ) and quite beefy for an asian. She was skillful with her massage but she left the room twice to answer the phone. Lily did a very nice and sensual massage while on my stomach but after the flip she got right to the HE Wham Wham Wham! Very mechanical. Very limited roaming and just not what I was hoping for. I doubt that I'll ever go back unless I read about a specific "Young" girl that is a sport, I know there are better places where the girls are more fun! Anyway It was. 7 door. 4 tip.
-
02-12-09 12:17 #3538Banned Member

Posts: 1036Asian Pleasures Still Advertising
Picked up today, next week's Phoenix (2/13-2/19). Asian Pleasures and #1 Dream Girls ads are still there. Obviously, they must have prepaid in advance. It would be interesting to see how long the ads run.
Originally Posted by Jon Gris











Reply With Quote




