Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Korean Agency BB

+ Add Report
Page 10 of 426 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 60 110 ... LastLast
Results 136 to 150 of 6378
Renew at Renewal
This blog is moderated by Oc Amper
  1. #6243

    Prada

    I read a few reports here, and a few online reviews. I didn't know who to pick so I just went to see Prada. I really enjoyed it.

    I thought she was good. No I'm not shilling. Wasn't an ATF rockstar, but was very good. BBBJ was decent. She had a good smile.

    Kissing, shower then sex. I thought it was a very good time.

  2. #6242
    Quote Originally Posted by SsStuntCock  [View Original Post]
    One of my faves from the Bay appears to be touring SoCal for the first time. She cut her teeth has Sunny LSC as far back as 2022, then last year did a brief stint as Ellie LKS. She has more of Malaysian look about her. She's a super spinner whose body is stacked with solid service.
    I saw some reviews on the other website and for Ellie says she's a hardbody with abs + spinner and fake tits? If yes I might need to book immediately since that's my favorite body type. Or am I reading reviews of the wrong Ellie in Santa Clara?

  3. #6241

    Rosy

    She was prettier than I expected, I think looked closed to the photos but, she was really excellent in terms of service, really enjoyed every single moment of the service.

    Lots of effort, kissing BJ, and the sex itself. I really enjoyed my sesh.

  4. #6240
    Quote Originally Posted by RockItAllNite  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Baby Hari? Are you gatekeeping?
    Quote Originally Posted by SoloAdventure  [View Original Post]
    I'm curious too. She has been here for a while now and there's no intel anywhere. The same with Baby Jane, who I think is Baby Bibi.
    There's a Baby Hari that just showed up in Vegas. Is that who you guys are referring to?

  5. #6239
    Senior Member


    Posts: 435

    Priveline * Baby Sunny (Tustin)

    Baby Sunny (Tustin) is young very petite great service. Horny with 2 tattoos. **no piercings. **I love little things like her. She has long straight hair. **There hasn't been many girls that ask me to fuck them harder. Her pictures don't give her enough justice. Maybe 5'1 90# 34 d. **special girl.

    Sunny is a Service Queen. I was captivated by her sexy attitude and hottness. Nice body.

  6. #6238

    Iris

    Wanted a amazonian, wow very hot. Blonde, dyed. Had good chemistry. Came in with a smile and good attitude.

    Had a very good attitude, lots of kissing when I came in. BJ, was very nice. Can take a good pounding.

    Enjoyed the hour session with her. Enjoyed my time with her.

  7. #6237
    Quote Originally Posted by RockItAllNite  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Baby Hari? Are you gatekeeping?
    I'm curious too. She has been here for a while now and there's no intel anywhere. The same with Baby Jane, who I think is Baby Bibi.

    Quote Originally Posted by MisterDotD  [View Original Post]
    Damn, Rosy has an upcharge in LV? What on earth is going on over there?
    I saw a post a while ago discussing the cut-off age for BB pricing in LA / OC. If I remember correctly, it was something like:
    * Ages 20-25: BB upcharge is generally acceptable.
    * Ages 26-30: BB at half price is considered reasonable.
    * Ages 31+: It should be all-inclusive....
    Rosy is back FYI and I like this idea because the majority of these Kgirl's true age are not 20-25. Even the HYA are mostly 25+. The HYA be BB half price and the rest will be inclusive with this price structure. 😂.

  8. #6236

    Baby Hari

    Quote Originally Posted by RockItAllNite  [View Original Post]
    Is this the famous Victoria / Tulip / Hari / Suzi? The kgirl with the tight physique that was highly orgasmic. Listed as 5'2" C / D cups are on target.

    https://www.candygirlla.com/portfolio-1/baby-hari

    https://get9irl.com/BabyHari
    Has anyone seen Baby Hari? Are you gatekeeping?

  9. #6235

    Sunny K.

    One of my faves from the Bay appears to be touring SoCal for the first time. She cut her teeth has Sunny LSC as far back as 2022, then last year did a brief stint as Ellie LKS. She has more of Malaysian look about her. She's a super spinner whose body is stacked with solid service.

  10. #6234

    Yeji

    I saw Yeji, one review stated her face as a 9 and another said 5-6. I guess I am somewhere in between both. Pictures are her, she even had the same pierced belly button. Her face reminded me Saeko Matsushita. Milfy face and body. Boobs are in the b and c range with sag. She does have a pierced belly button and tramp stamp. I have been ik a funk lately, last 5 providers couldn't get me to pop for 2nd round. But Yeji broke the streak. I think her best feature is her ass. Nice and meaty, I was going to pound town there both rounds and popped twice in 40 minutes. Zero english mostly translator on phone. I thought I heard her mumble in Mandarin. Anyways, bbj was just ok, kissing was good. If you are ok with milfy with meaty ass. Give her a try.

  11. #6233
    Quote Originally Posted by Fuzion  [View Original Post]
    LA Sera is back. I saw her in 2022 and she said she was going to retire "and never come back" -- well, she never retired and is back

    She loves duos so perhaps if she does do duos, you should get on it. Her roommate doesn't do duos. Last time I saw her it was LA Nicole (now Tifa) and her. It's still one of the best duo experiences I've had. Sunny and Sera would be really fun.
    Her current roommate is thai bella. That would be a fun duo although very different styles. And sera is bb while bella is GFE. I've been spending a lot of time in that apt lately.

  12. #6232

    Booboo rebrand?

    Pretty sure she is rebrand. I think previous name was "June"?

    Her TER site listed shows older familiar photos than the ones on her profile.

    https://get9irl.com/Booboo

  13. #6231

    LA Sera

    LA Sera is back. I saw her in 2022 and she said she was going to retire "and never come back" -- well, she never retired and is back.

    Face: Pictures are kind of accurate but not really. She's good looking. Defined facial structure. Kinda like an AZN / ABG? She has a better body in person. She's well into 40's now.

    Body: Taller than others, skinny, fake tits, can see definition / skinniness in her back. Very similar to Kobe Tai or slight of Tia Ling slenderness. She's a little plumper than before, but still slender overall.

    Service: Service was great. BBBJ in shower and out. DFK. Rimming. DATY. Tongue bath. ACG, RCG, K9, Mish. After popping, we chilled and she was game for round 2. Easily CIP twice and she loved it.

    Attitude: This lady loves cock and is a great pleaser. You can tell it's totally ingrained in her. Definitely a her attitude was the best part of the session.

    FBSA 7/7. 5/8/8.

    I recommend. I probably won't repeat since I've seen her like 5+ times already. She loves duos so perhaps if she does do duos, you should get on it. Her roommate doesn't do duos. Last time I saw her it was LA Nicole (now Tifa) and her. It's still one of the best duo experiences I've had. Sunny and Sera would be really fun.

    In short: She's a legend. She came down to OC early and said she will be here for 3 months. I don't believe her, but see her if enjoy seeing legends. Her TER profile got caught up with some fake reviewers so it's gone. There was a wipe with some east coast bookers and they nuked a lot of profiles last year, hers included.

  14. #6230

    Yeji

    Quote Originally Posted by Fuzion  [View Original Post]
    She is not a 9 face. To me, not many girls are legitimately a 9 face. The only girl I recently saw with a 9 face is Sunny.

    I will post a PLEASER review soon but for a preview: pics are pretty accurate. She's older, guessing late 30's to mid 40's. Two tattoos: a tramp stamp and small script on right ankle. Tramp stamp bothered me. Tits are closer to B cups than C cups. It's implants but it's at the base or something so basically it looks like naturals (slight droop) but hard when you grab. I don't like it. I love MM fake tits. Wish it were that. Shower routine eats a lot of time. I usually want to pop twice but there was no time. Some positives: really sex positive. She's a gusher. Loved me going deep in her. Some girls cockblock. Not her. I wouldn't repeat. Interested in seeing her roommate now though. I'd rather see Hanie, for reference. Also, basically no English.

    Face is 5-6. Body is 5-6. Service is 5-6. Attitude is 7.

    To me, 5 is average. As in 50% of girls.
    Photos: Yeji pics are pretty accurate. She's older, guessing late 30's to mid 40's.

    Looks: Two tattoos: a tramp stamp and small script on right ankle. Tramp stamp bothered me. Tits are closer to B cups than C cups. It's implants but it's at the base or something so basically it looks like naturals (slight droop) but hard when you grab. I don't like it. I love MM fake tits. Wish it were that. Face is a 5-6, body is 5-6.

    English: None, really. Used translator but mostly she seems to prefer typing over talking.

    Attitude: Really sex positive. She's a gusher. Loved me going deep in her. Some girls cockblock. Not her. Was really down. Attitude is 7.

    Service: Shower routine eats a lot of time. I usually want to pop twice but there was no time. Not really a service queen. BBBJ (seems to like this a lot? Mish. Didn't want to do K9 because I didn't like her tramp stamp. Service is 5-6.

    Recommendation: I don't know if I'd recommend, but I'm not repeating. So if you guys like her, one less monger to compete against!

    Face: 5-6.

    Body: 5-6.

    Service: 5-6.

    Attitude: 7.

  15. #6229

    Hwasa

    Saw that Hwasa has some new pics down in the OC. She's cute and has good service, but everyone should be aware that she has recently added an upcharge for BBFS. Earlier this year, she was $350 all-in up in LA. Her current rate of $440 should be reserved for better looking girls that are 10-15 years younger. I hope we don't support this kind of money-grab.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape