Rubrankings.com
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 24 of 1246 FirstFirst ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 74 124 524 1024 ... LastLast
Results 346 to 360 of 18686
K Spa 10798 75th
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18341

    Gold Panda Sun City BBFS Eva

    I enjoy the table shower at this particular shop, Eva gave me a nice session with all of the sliding, and of course the rim job that goes along with the routine. She is a nice looking lady, I would estimate her age to be in her early 30's. She has a nice set of twins, full-size B cup maybe small C and all natural. I paid the extra fee for BBFS and she did not disappoint. BBBJ was on point as well. She is worth a spin for sure if you are looking for some raw action.

  2. #18340
    Quote Originally Posted by DesertRat  [View Original Post]
    https://www.mapquest.com/us/arizona/777-spa-796090676

    I let other punters enjoy the new big 6 massage parlors. I stick to the out of the way and not as nice places. I was met by Anisa who was a petite Chinese woman with beach blond hair. She had small fake tits, pretty face, and a tiny ass. On the flip I got BBBJ, CFS, CG, and ended in K9. I paid the house $50 and her $150 for a half hour of fun. The Asian supermarket in the same plaza has a great selection of international food. Stay safe, lads.
    I think 777 spa isn't out of the way and it's pretty nice compared to many of the old and dirty places in Glendale. Anisa sounds fun, I will have to go try her out.

  3. #18339

    Linda at Red Rose

    With all the attention going to the new big 6 kind of spots in the valley I thought I'd give other places a try as well. I had a great time at red rose last time so I stopped by today for a visit. When I got there I found out that Linda was back. I've seen her once before so I decided to stay for a half hour session for. 50. Linda is petite with just the right balance of a nice body not too skinny but not too thick either. Natural B size and a nice round butt.

    She took me to the massage room and I handed her my donation of 1. 60. Linda left the room and came back within a few minutes. Her massage skills are on point with just the right pressure and rhythm. Then the real fun began. She went down for a BBBJ while rubbing my chest and making eye contact. I couldn't resist and asked her for a 69. We follow up with Mish then doggy. I was getting close to finish so I asked her about finishing with a warm HJ. She was fun and got the job done nicely I should come to see her again next time. Idk about you guys but In the meantime I'm going to look around for other spots as well in the west valley. Seems like we have a lot of options and August should be fun for all. Be safe and have fun.

  4. #18338

    Red 8 girls

    I just saw Maggie on Thursday. I could swear she told me she would be there thru August?

    She was awsome. Side note: does the site allow pics and or video?

    Anyway, probably too soon for intel, but are any of the new girls BBFS? I miss Strawberry.

  5. #18337

    K-Spa Cherry

    [Deleted by Admin]

  6. #18336

    777 Spa Glendale Review

    https://www.mapquest.com/us/arizona/777-spa-796090676

    I let other punters enjoy the new big 6 massage parlors. I stick to the out of the way and not as nice places. I was met by Anisa who was a petite Chinese woman with beach blond hair. She had small fake tits, pretty face, and a tiny ass. On the flip I got BBBJ, CFS, CG, and ended in K9. I paid the house $50 and her $150 for a half hour of fun. The Asian supermarket in the same plaza has a great selection of international food. Stay safe, lads.

  7. #18335
    [Deleted by Admin]

    Don't do this shit anymore or I will fucking hammer you.

    A2

  8. #18334
    [Deleted by Admin]

    Don't do this shit anymore or I will fucking hammer you.

    A2

  9. #18333

    K Spa Peoria

    Looks like K Spa (2) in Peoria (N 75 ave) is under new mangement and is already showing some promise. Met Helen little sexy MILF, pale skin, about 5'3, jet black hair beauty face and some Nice C breast. Her partner Cherry, just as beautiful, thick and sexy bod, with maybe brownish / redish hair, niice C breast fun attitude. I couldn't decide which, so I did a 4 hand massage, and these two ladies had me in wonderland. GFE x2. A friend of mine gave me the recommendation and informed me they were under new management and they had stepped up their game and the quality of ladies. I was not disappointed. The girls said the name might change so not to be confused with K Spa Glendale LOL.

  10. #18332

    Xixi at K-spa (near Infinity) is a winner

    Quote Originally Posted by PowerZ  [View Original Post]
    Xixi will be there for a few more days then back to California. She is very attractive, petite and full of energy. She has a very tight, and natural body. It appears that she exercises because she has some definition through her midsection. The table shower was phenomenal and the time spent back in the room was also top tier. I recommend Xixi without hesitation.
    Decided to check out Xixi at K-spa (the one near Infinity) after seeing the recent great reviews. Xixi (or Cici)? Don't really know how to spell it. Anyways. She is TERRIFIC. Very easy on the eyes, gorgeous body, and a very cute face that just pulls you in. Usually I'm kinda used to jumping right into the action at the spas, but Xixi actually has fantastic massage skills and gave me a legitimate full body massage for like 20 minutes before the main event, which I enjoyed alot. About 15 minutes into the massage she starts a lot of sensual teasing, brushing up against my butt, softly blowing into my ear, and it was super hot. We both knew what was coming next. She really can suck some cock, I was very impressed with her oral ability. She also took instructions well and ran through my favorite positions with her in CFS. Attitude was awesome, she really was a fantastic GFE experience for me and I will definitely see her again. Like the other guy said above, I recommend Xixi without hesitation.

  11. #18331

    New girls Dora, Erica, and Sugar at Red 8

    It is rotation day, so I stopped by Red 8 last night to check out the new August lineup, and I have to say it looks very promising. I'll definitely miss Maggie, but they've brought in three very cute new arrivals for August: Dora, Erica, and Sugar.

    I ended up doing a 30-minute session with Dora.

    Dora is about 5'2", probably around 110 to 120 lbs, with a nice pair of D's and shoulder-length brown hair. She was excellent at all the usual Red 8 alphabet soup activities: DFK, BBBJ, 69, TUMA, and CFS. We wrapped up with BBBJCIM, and she made sure she got every last drop out of me which I liked. Overall, I had a great experience and would definitely see Dora again.

    On my way out, I also got a chance to meet Erica and Sugar.

    Erica is about the same height but noticeably slimmer, probably around 100 lbs. She has long blonde hair, a nice set of C's, and let me get a feel for them. She made a very good first impression.

    Sugar was tempting as well. She's the smallest of the three with a very petite frame, but still very sexy. She has a nice pair of C's, medium-length black hair, no tattoos, petite build.

    Really liking the 3 new girls they have here. Looking forward to making my way through the rest of the lineup at Red 8 when I get some time this month.

  12. #18330

    Infinity Mimi

    I saw the post at the Infinity thread stating Mimi was leaving so, after so many glowing reviews and given the impending departure of Mimi I decided to pull the trigger and I'm glad I did.

    She actually looks like the picture they posted. And every review you read here is accurate. I have nothing else to add besides confirming everyone's observations were correct and she was a top performer.

    Excited to see what the future brings to the Infinity lineup.

  13. #18329

    Bamboo Massage in Surprise Coco

    Had a little business on the northeast side of town and on my lunch break stopped into this place to check it out. Coco was there and welcomed me in. She has a perky little body with C cups that are natural. I would put her in her early 30's, attractive young lady. Started with a massage and then the teasing, she lost the dress and we got down to business. BBBJ, DATY, CFS, rim job and she had good energy and a good attitude. I really enjoyed my time with her.

  14. #18328

    One answer

    Quote Originally Posted by DaveDream  [View Original Post]
    I really enjoy showering with a woman. The table shower just relaxes me and makes Jr fall asleep. Is Red 8 the only spot with a standing shower for 2??
    Generally speaking, anywhere they have a table shower, you can also ask for a standing shower instead. At red 8, it's the opposite. They have a nice standing shower but no table shower. Also, keep in mind that just because a place has a standing shower, it doesn't mean the girls will shower with you. The main reason is the water damage to the skin. I mean taking 10 showers a day has big negative effects on your skin. But from what I have been told, all Red 8 girls are more than happy to take a shower together with you if you so desire. Just ask the girls nicely.

  15. #18327

    Forum Posts

    [Forum Complaint deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: The general posting sections of the Forum are not the place to voice your personal complaints about the Forum's rules or operating procedures. In the future, please send any complaints about the Forum to me personally by email or PM, or post them in the Comment on Forum Rules section. Thanks!

    Your first post in nearly 20 years was to complain about a new product on the forum meant to stop all the shill reports?

    A2

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape