Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 9 of 1111 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 59 109 509 1009 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 135 of 16662
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16542
    Quote Originally Posted by MilwiWay  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys, I'm staying the night in madison and was wondering what are the top 3 providers you could recommend to see today.

    Thanks for the feedback, I was looking at rebecca and carla.

    Safe travels.
    Here is one that has pretty good reviews.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fitch...-/770783428267

    Rebecca can be hit or miss. Carla has pretty good reviews.

  2. #16541

    Traveling monger

    Hey guys, I'm staying the night in madison and was wondering what are the top 3 providers you could recommend to see today.

    Thanks for the feedback, I was looking at rebecca and carla.

    Safe travels.

  3. #16540
    Quote Originally Posted by SconnieNation7  [View Original Post]
    BBBJ or no? Are the regulars girls who post on skip too or UTR (JW)? Slim pickings.
    Quote Originally Posted by BrunoMadison  [View Original Post]
    Damn / sorry to hear this. Like you, DATY and DFk are manditory. She go BBBJ at least? Big fan of the huge titties but looks like I;ll be taking a pass /.
    No BBBJ either just CBJ. There's a version of her ad that lists the services she actually offers accurately and it's pretty bare bones. Most of her posts still show all the GFE things that I enjoy but she made it clear that she wasn't willing to do that when we met.

  4. #16539
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanctimonious6  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, I don't have time for that shite. When a provider pulls something like that with me, she immediate goes on the no fly list. I recently made an exception for a very well-reviewed woman I'd been hot to see for a long time. Was it worth it? Not really. I had an okay time, but not nearly good enough to justify putting up with the nonsense, and not nearly as good as some reviews had led me to expect. I guess it's a sign of how low our standards have fallen in the current drought.

    I'm always amazed when I read a comment here from a guy who says "So-and-so ghosted me three or four times. " How on earth do you let that happen? Once, okay, maybe give her a pass. After the second time, you're just being a glutton for punishment.
    There is an element of desperation to this activity. I appreciate your encouragement to operate instead from a place of abundance and choice, maybe even detachment?

  5. #16538
    Quote Originally Posted by ZipperSquid  [View Original Post]
    I've done the same. Crap like that and other things have put me into retirement. Back in January, after a couple weeks of emails made an appointment to see this one. The deciding factor was her being ok with BBFS CIP. The day of she confirmed we were on and I arrived just before the set time after an hour drive. I text I'm there. Crickets. 5 minutes later I call. Voice mail. I call again at ten minutes in. Nothing. Start up the car and leave. Halfway home I get a text asking if I was still there. She said she fell asleep with the phone next to her and didn't hear the text notification. I text back saying I called twice and you didn't hear the phone ring? She asked if I would come back, but no apology or an offer of a discount or some concession for my trouble. Eff that. I watch the reviews, but have never seen anything on her. I was out my time and gas, but saved $180.00. https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...l/652082115809
    Yeah, I don't have time for that shite. When a provider pulls something like that with me, she immediate goes on the no fly list. I recently made an exception for a very well-reviewed woman I'd been hot to see for a long time. Was it worth it? Not really. I had an okay time, but not nearly good enough to justify putting up with the nonsense, and not nearly as good as some reviews had led me to expect. I guess it's a sign of how low our standards have fallen in the current drought.

    I'm always amazed when I read a comment here from a guy who says "So-and-so ghosted me three or four times. " How on earth do you let that happen? Once, okay, maybe give her a pass. After the second time, you're just being a glutton for punishment.

  6. #16537

    Damn

    Quote Originally Posted by Drake11  [View Original Post]
    Saw Alexa a few weeks back. She seemed nice enough and once you get a hold of her she's very responsive but ultimately, I wouldn't recommend.

    Pros:

    -seems to get into it.

    -ginormous tits like it's kind of ridiculous.

    -responsive via text once you connect.

    Cons:

    -no dfk or daty as posted in her ad. These two things are a really big deal for me.

    -outcall only, showed up almost 90 minutes late from our agreed time.

    -definitely felt a bit scatter brained.

    -not the most reasonable donation all things considered.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...-/915897305828

    If you guys are into huge tits and don't care about GFE, I mean you could do worse but I'll stick with my regulars.
    Damn / sorry to hear this. Like you, DATY and DFk are manditory. She go BBBJ at least? Big fan of the huge titties but looks like I;ll be taking a pass /.

  7. #16536
    Quote Originally Posted by BPilgrim33  [View Original Post]
    Once again I found myself standing outside a locked apartment door waiting to be buzzed in. I had set up an appointment 2 hours before. I arrived on-time to get a text she needed 10 more minutes. Okay. That's not asking a lot. But when I hit the 20 minute mark past appointment time. I simply turned and walked away. She didn't technically ghost me as updates kept coming. Text and phone calls started coming about 30 minutes after appt time as I was driving away. I just ignored them and went on with my day.

    https://skipthegames.com/img/011/NjY...JmMGIzNjM.webp
    I've done the same. Crap like that and other things have put me into retirement. Back in January, after a couple weeks of emails made an appointment to see this one. The deciding factor was her being ok with BBFS CIP. The day of she confirmed we were on and I arrived just before the set time after an hour drive. I text I'm there. Crickets. 5 minutes later I call. Voice mail. I call again at ten minutes in. Nothing. Start up the car and leave. Halfway home I get a text asking if I was still there. She said she fell asleep with the phone next to her and didn't hear the text notification. I text back saying I called twice and you didn't hear the phone ring? She asked if I would come back, but no apology or an offer of a discount or some concession for my trouble. Eff that. I watch the reviews, but have never seen anything on her. I was out my time and gas, but saved $180.00. https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...l/652082115809

  8. #16535

    Distilled wisdom

    Quote Originally Posted by Drake11  [View Original Post]
    If you guys are into huge tits and don't care about GFE, I mean you could do worse but I'll stick with my regulars.
    I want to acknowledge the pearls of wisdom you are dropping here.

  9. #16534

    Dani?

    Quote Originally Posted by BPilgrim33  [View Original Post]
    Once again I found myself standing outside a locked apartment door waiting to be buzzed in. I had set up an appointment 2 hours before. I arrived on-time to get a text she needed 10 more minutes. Okay. That's not asking a lot. But when I hit the 20 minute mark past appointment time. I simply turned and walked away. She didn't technically ghost me as updates kept coming. Text and phone calls started coming about 30 minutes after appt time as I was driving away. I just ignored them and went on with my day.

    https://skipthegames.com/img/011/NjY...JmMGIzNjM.webp
    Is that Dani?

    What is almost always true (although it doesn't feel like it at the time): When a girl ghosts you like that, you are receiving a gift.

  10. #16533
    Quote Originally Posted by Drake11  [View Original Post]
    Saw Alexa a few weeks back. She seemed nice enough and once you get a hold of her she's very responsive but ultimately, I wouldn't recommend.

    Pros:

    -seems to get into it.

    -ginormous tits like it's kind of ridiculous.

    -responsive via text once you connect.

    Cons:

    -no dfk or daty as posted in her ad. These two things are a really big deal for me.

    -outcall only, showed up almost 90 minutes late from our agreed time.

    -definitely felt a bit scatter brained.

    -not the most reasonable donation all things considered.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...-/915897305828

    If you guys are into huge tits and don't care about GFE, I mean you could do worse but I'll stick with my regulars.
    BBBJ or no? Are the regulars girls who post on skip too or UTR (JW)? Slim pickings.

  11. #16532

    I don't have the patience for this

    Once again I found myself standing outside a locked apartment door waiting to be buzzed in. I had set up an appointment 2 hours before. I arrived on-time to get a text she needed 10 more minutes. Okay. That's not asking a lot. But when I hit the 20 minute mark past appointment time. I simply turned and walked away. She didn't technically ghost me as updates kept coming. Text and phone calls started coming about 30 minutes after appt time as I was driving away. I just ignored them and went on with my day.

    https://skipthegames.com/img/011/NjY...JmMGIzNjM.webp

  12. #16531

    Alexa. XXL tits

    Saw Alexa a few weeks back. She seemed nice enough and once you get a hold of her she's very responsive but ultimately, I wouldn't recommend.

    Pros:

    -seems to get into it.

    -ginormous tits like it's kind of ridiculous.

    -responsive via text once you connect.

    Cons:

    -no dfk or daty as posted in her ad. These two things are a really big deal for me.

    -outcall only, showed up almost 90 minutes late from our agreed time.

    -definitely felt a bit scatter brained.

    -not the most reasonable donation all things considered.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...-/915897305828

    If you guys are into huge tits and don't care about GFE, I mean you could do worse but I'll stick with my regulars.

  13. #16530

    I think she's fine?

    Quote Originally Posted by TurtleDove608  [View Original Post]
    Anything on Jasmyn? Looks pretty good https://tryst.link/escort/prettyjasmyn.
    For me personally, I got ghosted at a parking lot. But, another poster has vouched for her a few months ago. She also does post new photos pretty frequently on escort alligator but she also seems to make new accounts and changes phone numbers pretty frequently. She's done it at least twice in the past 2 months.

    She says she does snapchat verification / FaceTime on alligator as well so you could double check that way.

    And FYI, I'm pretty sure she reads the forums. One of her past posts states that she's "highly rated" on this site or smth even though only one guy made a post about her (the one guy who vouched).

  14. #16529

    Jasmyn

    Anything on Jasmyn? Looks pretty good https://tryst.link/escort/prettyjasmyn.

  15. #16528
    Quote Originally Posted by WellingtonW  [View Original Post]
    Did you happen to see her? I found her here:

    https://cuddlecompanions.org/cuddler/ravencuddles

    (So far, unresponsive.).
    No, and it looks like her account has been paused. I haven't seen any cuddlers in this area because I'm not willing to shell out 100+ if I'm not fairly confident that it will be the kind of session I'm looking for. I'm not interested in just cuddling.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape