Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 136 to 150 of 17942
-
07-30-26 13:04 #17807Senior Member

Posts: 290Kristen
I had a great little visit with Kristen this morning little beautiful brunette small petite body nice little tight kitty kat really sweet girl.
-
07-28-26 17:50 #17806Senior Member

Posts: 411Message me. She's on P411, so I can get her #.
Originally Posted by Sharpie560
[View Original Post]
-
07-28-26 17:49 #17805Senior Member

Posts: 411Any Intel on her
I'm coming into town and wanted to know if anyone has seen her. I can't find any reviews.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...gton/213375187
-
07-28-26 10:28 #17804Banned Member

Posts: 3Who do you think it is?
Originally Posted by Veteran2014
[View Original Post]
Who is it you think it is? It's a pretty grainy dark black and white photo and I can't tell much who it might be.
Originally Posted by DdubLexman
[View Original Post]
-
07-28-26 10:13 #17803Banned Member

Posts: 3No Longer Seeing Clients
She hasn't made posts or an ad for quite a few months now. My understanding is that she has moved on and is now doing other things.
Originally Posted by Veteran2014
[View Original Post]
-
07-28-26 07:00 #17802Regular Member

Posts: 1Something About Kris
I don't get these lack Luster reviews. I had the best sex of my 50's with her for the 1st visit, 1 he of non stop. Luckily I don't need the little blue friend yet, but this woman made perform and control like I have not had since college. She absolutely beautiful, her personality is great and clean. Our second visit was shorter but still very good.
I cannot wait to see her again.
-
07-27-26 15:58 #17801Senior Member

Posts: 172Vivian Grace
Can anyone pass on her number. I have seemed to miss placed it.
-
07-23-26 23:38 #17800Senior Member

Posts: 81Gentleman's Choice the usual scam
I texted with her a month or two ago. She indicated she had a hotel room in Lex so I went ahead and set up an appointment. All good, she said, just needed me to Cash App the previously unmentioned deposit. Told her I don't do that and the conversation ended.
Originally Posted by Camaro67
[View Original Post]
https://skipthegames.com/img/017/MjY...YyOTNlMjc.webp
-
07-23-26 22:42 #17799Senior Member

Posts: 44Seen her a bunch
I used to see her fairly often if that's who I think it is. Definitely looks like her. She went dark. Different numbers or no responses. I think one of her ads just popped back up, but not 100% sure yet. If it is I'll post with updates. Check this link. https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...r/338664828932.
Originally Posted by Veteran2014
[View Original Post]
-
07-23-26 15:53 #17798Senior Member

Posts: 159Vivian Grace
Vivian has an open schedule the next 10 days.
As always let me know if you need her contact information.
Be safe. NGN.
-
07-23-26 11:25 #17797Senior Member

Posts: 61They're both rough around the edges the one with the spider bites is Mia something like that I can't remember the big ones name mia has good Greek I heard and I only had it once back in 2022 it was meh.
Originally Posted by CalJon
[View Original Post]
-
07-23-26 10:59 #17796Senior Member

Posts: 115Gentleman's Choice
https://skipthegames.com/posts/bowli...-/889475757489
Anyone have info on this one? Out of state numbers always make me nervous.
-
07-23-26 08:43 #17795Senior Member

Posts: 65Doubles, come on guys.
Anyone tried these 2 gals? Looks like a good time but a little rough around the edges. One of the gals appears to have some spider bites on her legs.
I question the weight. Maybe one gal but not the other.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...7/192782473105
-
07-23-26 08:42 #17794Regular Member

Posts: 1Anyone seen her?
I've seen her a few times in past but lately haven't been able to find her ads. (Lexington).
-
07-23-26 08:27 #17793Senior Member

Posts: 65Sparkles
I saw her in the Hamburg area. I liked her, nice gal, easy to talk to. Good skills not great. She did not look much like her pics. I almost did not recognize her. She had little if no make up on.
Not a BBG but big. Not sure I will repeat. Maybe in a pinch.
Originally Posted by GeorgeNo
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





