Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 241 to 255 of 61388
-
07-30-26 09:45 #61148Regular Member

Posts: 17Gabbie
Anyone seen / scooped up big 7 month pregnant Gabbie over CB?
-
07-30-26 08:05 #61147Senior Member

Posts: 541Who's this? I seen her before but never scooped up because she always looks pissed. She does have a nice ass and I always see her wearing booty shorts or tights.
Originally Posted by SteveStone123
[View Original Post]
-
07-29-26 21:21 #61146Senior Member

Posts: 1126Re: Layla
Would this be the Layla you saw?
Phyuck!
Originally Posted by NightWolfe
[View Original Post]
-
07-29-26 20:21 #61145Senior Member

Posts: 978I just love the way these girls look mad and expect to get picked up. If I wanted to see someone glaring at me, I would stay home with the old lady LOL.
Originally Posted by SteveStone123
[View Original Post]
Be Safe.
-
07-29-26 19:43 #61144Senior Member

Posts: 602Layla
I remember a Layla that posted online but I never got the chance to see her. Could this possibly be the one you met? https://hot.com/us/md/baltimore/esco...27-1958/m-xcJg.
Originally Posted by NightWolfe
[View Original Post]
Chico.
-
07-29-26 17:43 #61143Senior Member

Posts: 1626Wllkens Bri near triangle
Wllkens Bri near triangle.
-
07-29-26 17:39 #61142Senior Member

Posts: 1626Near Circle
Near Circle.
-
07-28-26 20:42 #61141Senior Member

Posts: 455Reyza
Met her in Miami when she was strippin and we had fun. Time and life go on and I heard she's walkin in Baltimore these days. If so yall are in luck.
https://www.erome.com/a/j2FqTyZM
-
07-28-26 17:59 #61140Senior Member

Posts: 1626Near Busy Bee
Near Busy Bee.
-
07-28-26 17:18 #61139Senior Member

Posts: 54Layla
Spotted Layla, a blonde WSW, on Conkling and Esther wearing a pink top and jean shorts. Didn't catch her age, but I'd put her somewhere in her mid-20's. Smelled good, clothes were clean, and she had a little meat on her bones, which is saying something around there.
Made the scoop and talked business. She opened with 40 for a CBJ. I laughed, told her to GTFO with that, and she smiled. We settled on standard and I tossed her a tip. She was pleasant to deal with, but not big on idle conversation. She said she'd been working that area for a while, which surprised me because I don't remember ever seeing her before. She seemed more focused on getting down to business, and she was eager to please with a naturally submissive demeanor. Once we got to the spot, she was solid. No drama, took direction well, and put in the effort. I'd see her again.
Pretty sure I remember seeing her ad online a while back, but I can't swear to it. She appeared to have a BM handler sitting in a nearby pickup. I was a little wary at first, but everything checked out. No surprises, no problems.
Sorry didn't get pics.
-
07-28-26 15:28 #61138Senior Member

Posts: 422100%
You said exactly what I think every day when it comes to this. Verbatim.
Originally Posted by YoungWonderer
[View Original Post]
-
07-28-26 13:07 #61137Senior Member

Posts: 114I haven't participated in over 2 months & am trying to move on but it is difficult. However, when I did monger, I loved the thrill & rush. It gave me an adrenaline high when I rawdog a streetwalker and fill her up. It gave me pride that she is walking these streets with my cum inside her for however long. I also enjoyed how straightforward mongering is. Dating isn't.
Originally Posted by Apache12
[View Original Post]
I still have my standards when it comes to bringing a SW to my rental but mostly that they got to be sober & presentable looking. And clean hopefully.
-
07-28-26 10:50 #61136Senior Member

Posts: 442I feel the same way about this as well, but then, we have to remember that we are not to cute or that fuckable ourselves or we wouldn't be out here paying for this. LOL 😂.
Originally Posted by ShadowFox76
[View Original Post]
-
07-27-26 14:43 #61135Senior Member

Posts: 422Glad my instincts worked. I can't just be havin these old zombies in my car like some degenerates LOL. She got to be somewhat cute & somewhat fuckable.
Originally Posted by HappyOne
[View Original Post]
-
07-27-26 14:11 #61134Senior Member

Posts: 978Angie
For got to mention she does wear glasses, avoid.









Reply With Quote





