Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 34 of 1225 FirstFirst ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 84 134 534 1034 ... LastLast
Results 496 to 510 of 18362
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #17867
    Quote Originally Posted by DWinthrop  [View Original Post]
    Anyone sampled Farrah? Says she's never been with anyone off seeking. But has been on since 2023 LOL. https://members.seeking.com/member/1...f-998ae9579d4c.
    She told me she's seen a couple guys, not that I care or anything.

    I had a great conversation on the site with her but it just immediately died once it moved to text, no clue what happened. Legit did not move past "hey".

  2. #17866
    Quote Originally Posted by TomFordModel  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...2-18792f222f3c

    Anyone crack this? She's a hella bigger than I'd like but I found her socials and she's not a hood rat and seem like a normal college girl. Its sad this is what it comes down to. Filtering dc h. O. e. S to make sure theyre not some ghetto or trailer trash.
    She's pretty normal which is obviously the draw but is very rigid about covers so I lost interest.

  3. #17865
    Quote Originally Posted by DWinthrop  [View Original Post]
    Anyone sampled Farrah? Says she's never been with anyone off seeking. But has been on since 2023 LOL. https://members.seeking.com/member/1...f-998ae9579d4c.
    I swear we've been with the same chicks LOL. I've had two meets set up with her. She flaked for both.

    Based on socials she's definitely real but I'm not sure she has any intention of meeting. That said I’ll keep trying because she’s young, tiny and with those tits… lethal combo

  4. #17864

    Farrah

    Anyone sampled Farrah? Says she's never been with anyone off seeking. But has been on since 2023 LOL. https://members.seeking.com/member/1...f-998ae9579d4c.

  5. #17863
    Quote Originally Posted by TomFordModel  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...2-18792f222f3c

    Anyone crack this? She's a hella bigger than I'd like but I found her socials and she's not a hood rat and seem like a normal college girl. Its sad this is what it comes down to. Filtering dc h. O. e. S to make sure theyre not some ghetto or trailer trash.
    Been talking to her for a couple weeks. She's dtf but I haven't pulled the trigger. Her body is fine but I'm not too excited about her face.

  6. #17862
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCurve  [View Original Post]
    Should be a universally accepted gift ceiling for rubbers. Like 2-300 bucks.
    Never used rubbers in an arrangement. It's just not worth money to me at all if I have to use one. I've bailed on vanilla hook ups over it. Had enough sex in my life to feel these girls just aren't worth the trouble if I have to fuck around with a wrapper. I'm quality over quantity though, hunt for clean professional girls.

  7. #17861
    Quote Originally Posted by DasHottCalla  [View Original Post]
    Agreed. I def wouldn't go more than 100 over what was agreed upon.
    My limit is additional 100 as well, take it or leave it. Most of these girls are 304's and sure have done that number of times so it really irks me when they push back on that.

  8. #17860
    Quote Originally Posted by TomFordModel  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...2-18792f222f3c

    Anyone crack this? She's a hella bigger than I'd like but I found her socials and she's not a hood rat and seem like a normal college girl. Its sad this is what it comes down to. Filtering dc h. O. e. S to make sure theyre not some ghetto or trailer trash.
    Talking to her over the past few days. Will let you know the outcome. She seems nice though. She sent me couple of additional photos where she appears slimmer but I think I might do M&G before agreeing on ppm. Her initial ask was 800 but she's seems open to lowering it. Didn't block me after I countered with 400 LOL. I'll go to 500 but not higher.

  9. #17859

    Sia

    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...c-3112efb10944

    Visiting. Ask for 1 k but is dtf for 500 an hr.

  10. #17858

    Jazzy

    Seems to be a scammer, sent her a small amount for some nudes and ghosted after receiving.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...6-70d25ed5bc31

  11. #17857

  12. #17856

    Stephanie

    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...2-18792f222f3c

    Anyone hit this? Thicker than I'd like but dtf and convenient.

  13. #17855

    Stephanie

    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...2-18792f222f3c

    Anyone crack this? She's a hella bigger than I'd like but I found her socials and she's not a hood rat and seem like a normal college girl. Its sad this is what it comes down to. Filtering dc h. O. e. S to make sure theyre not some ghetto or trailer trash.

  14. #17854
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCurve  [View Original Post]
    Should be a universally accepted gift ceiling for rubbers. Like 2-300 bucks.
    Agreed. I def wouldn't go more than 100 over what was agreed upon.

  15. #17853
    Should be a universally accepted gift ceiling for rubbers. Like 2-300 bucks.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape