Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 21 of 2054 FirstFirst ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 71 121 521 1021 ... LastLast
Results 301 to 315 of 30810
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #30510

    Jacey

    Long time lurker first time poster.

    I've scheduled an appointment with Jacey from skip the games Comms seem great so far and pics look attractive.

    Has anyone seen her before? Anything I should know before meeting her?

    Thank you in advance.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...y/215963828178

  2. #30509

    Has anyone seen this one?


  3. #30508

    Scammer to avoid

    Asking for a deposit and using Twitter photos of an inactive account. You can see why I'd click, though.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...eigh/213531371
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot 2026-07-29 at 5.46.42 PM.jpg‎   Screenshot 2026-07-29 at 5.46.32 PM.png‎  

  4. #30507

    Yet another scammer

    https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...eigh/213543006

    This one is posting in multiple cities and asking for a deposit up front.

  5. #30506

  6. #30505

    Rosie

    Saw Rosie again quality as usual comms were better than previous attempts a staple in this market would recommend YMMV.

  7. #30504

    Her ad

    Quote Originally Posted by HolidayHero  [View Original Post]
    Anyone had the pleasure? Legit? Thanks for any insight.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...-/837044797728
    She comes off as hostile in her ads. She doesn't seem very approachable and if you say the wrong thing, she would blow up on you. She looks very pretty but I have avoided because of her attitude.

  8. #30503
    Quote Originally Posted by Nikpat  [View Original Post]
    Came across the list of asian agencies across multiple cities while searching talent during out of station visit. Not tried personality, please do due diligence before pulling trigger.

    https://rentry.org/kgirls
    That's a great starting point, although a little out of date. Some have closed and others have opened in the meantime, but it's as comprehensive of a resource as you'll find.

  9. #30502

    Asian agencies list

    Came across the list of asian agencies across multiple cities while searching talent during out of station visit. Not tried personality, please do due diligence before pulling trigger.

    https://rentry.org/kgirls

  10. #30501

    Recent Arrest

    Never saw MLK so I have nothing to report. Used to see AJ / ADH about 3-5 years ago. Stood me up once but had something going on. Only saw her 3 times but at that time I personally thought she was a pretty solid pick to see. Liked the way it felt as I think her mouth was very soft, but never became a regular. Really because of some of the other issues she had and my work schedule. Did think about getting a recorded vid but never materialized. I pretty much stepped away from BBBJ scene and mainly focus on sensual massages when I do hobby now. Sucks to see the spiral though but she never seemed to get things together. The game be rough on a majority of the law girls. If I do go back to BJ's feel free to recommend solid providers that doesn't have a vice beyond marijuana. Not into seeing druggies. Been down that road and not trying to go that path again.

  11. #30500

    One of the best bargains in The area.

    I've been seeing her for the past few years, and never had a problem with contact or service. The price is ok and for the service and convo you can't go wrong. She offers a wide range of services and there is never a rush. Always clean with no smell. Kitty is normally wet and tight. Anal is on the Menu and worth a try. Go see her when she posts. https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...eigh/213412936.

  12. #30499

    Calling

    Any of you have a provider who contacts you daily and wants you to come over and do specific things to her? She says she doesn't care if I pay her or not? Just wants me to do specific things to her. I have been seeing her pretty regular for the last couple years but over the last few months she doesn't want any money.

  13. #30498

    Re: Aj / adh

    Quote Originally Posted by NightTraveler  [View Original Post]
    Yes, I am pretty sure that is.
    It most certainly is her. Why is anybody surprised by those charges? Hell, you can find videos of her sucking cock that some guy posted on xvideos or pornhub or something similar. Just search Raleigh hooker. She's not very good at it from what I remember. I fucked her back before she had that kid and established the bbj only rule.

    HolyDiver.

  14. #30497
    Quote Originally Posted by Baxter49  [View Original Post]
    Considering trying FBSM for my first time after years of escorts. I used to hear great things about Ava? Recent reviews say she has gained weight. What's the real deal?
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...s/374830667232

    Is this who you are talking about?

  15. #30496
    Quote Originally Posted by Coxter8  [View Original Post]
    Sad to see that ADH has been arrested. 07/24/26.
    Agreed. I'm surprised at the offenses!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape