Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 10 of 1197 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 60 110 510 1010 ... LastLast
Results 136 to 150 of 17942
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17807

    Kristen

    I had a great little visit with Kristen this morning little beautiful brunette small petite body nice little tight kitty kat really sweet girl.

  2. #17806
    Quote Originally Posted by Sharpie560  [View Original Post]
    Can anyone pass on her number. I have seemed to miss placed it.
    Message me. She's on P411, so I can get her #.

  3. #17805

    Any Intel on her

    I'm coming into town and wanted to know if anyone has seen her. I can't find any reviews.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...gton/213375187

  4. #17804

    Who do you think it is?

    Quote Originally Posted by Veteran2014  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her a few times in past but lately haven't been able to find her ads. (Lexington).
    Quote Originally Posted by DdubLexman  [View Original Post]
    I used to see her fairly often if that's who I think it is. Definitely looks like her. She went dark. Different numbers or no responses. I think one of her ads just popped back up, but not 100% sure yet. If it is I'll post with updates. Check this link. https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...r/338664828932.
    Who is it you think it is? It's a pretty grainy dark black and white photo and I can't tell much who it might be.

  5. #17803

    No Longer Seeing Clients

    Quote Originally Posted by Veteran2014  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her a few times in past but lately haven't been able to find her ads. (Lexington).
    She hasn't made posts or an ad for quite a few months now. My understanding is that she has moved on and is now doing other things.

  6. #17802

    Something About Kris

    I don't get these lack Luster reviews. I had the best sex of my 50's with her for the 1st visit, 1 he of non stop. Luckily I don't need the little blue friend yet, but this woman made perform and control like I have not had since college. She absolutely beautiful, her personality is great and clean. Our second visit was shorter but still very good.

    I cannot wait to see her again.

  7. #17801

    Vivian Grace

    Can anyone pass on her number. I have seemed to miss placed it.

  8. #17800

    Gentleman's Choice the usual scam

    Quote Originally Posted by Camaro67  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/bowli...-/889475757489

    Anyone have info on this one? Out of state numbers always make me nervous.
    I texted with her a month or two ago. She indicated she had a hotel room in Lex so I went ahead and set up an appointment. All good, she said, just needed me to Cash App the previously unmentioned deposit. Told her I don't do that and the conversation ended.

    https://skipthegames.com/img/017/MjY...YyOTNlMjc.webp

  9. #17799

    Seen her a bunch

    I used to see her fairly often if that's who I think it is. Definitely looks like her. She went dark. Different numbers or no responses. I think one of her ads just popped back up, but not 100% sure yet. If it is I'll post with updates. Check this link. https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...r/338664828932.

    Quote Originally Posted by Veteran2014  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her a few times in past but lately haven't been able to find her ads. (Lexington).

  10. #17798

    Vivian Grace

    Vivian has an open schedule the next 10 days.

    As always let me know if you need her contact information.

    Be safe. NGN.

  11. #17797
    Quote Originally Posted by CalJon  [View Original Post]
    Anyone tried these 2 gals? Looks like a good time but a little rough around the edges. One of the gals appears to have some spider bites on her legs.

    I question the weight. Maybe one gal but not the other.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...7/192782473105
    They're both rough around the edges the one with the spider bites is Mia something like that I can't remember the big ones name mia has good Greek I heard and I only had it once back in 2022 it was meh.

  12. #17796

    Gentleman's Choice

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/bowli...-/889475757489

    Anyone have info on this one? Out of state numbers always make me nervous.

  13. #17795

    Doubles, come on guys.

    Anyone tried these 2 gals? Looks like a good time but a little rough around the edges. One of the gals appears to have some spider bites on her legs.

    I question the weight. Maybe one gal but not the other.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...7/192782473105

  14. #17794

    Anyone seen her?

    I've seen her a few times in past but lately haven't been able to find her ads. (Lexington).
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_0101.jpeg‎  

  15. #17793

    Sparkles

    I saw her in the Hamburg area. I liked her, nice gal, easy to talk to. Good skills not great. She did not look much like her pics. I almost did not recognize her. She had little if no make up on.

    Not a BBG but big. Not sure I will repeat. Maybe in a pinch.

    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgeNo  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her: https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...u/827431304047.

    Doing a search I haven't found anything.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape