Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 25 of 972 FirstFirst ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 75 125 525 ... LastLast
Results 361 to 375 of 14573
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14213

    Backdoor Candy in Naples

    Has anyone paid a visit the candy in the last year or two. I remember some reviews from the past saying she was a lot of fun. Loved back door. Negatives Golden pussy syndrome, smelled like smoke and attitude. I've tried several times over the last couple years and she is so flighty and has canceled on me at the last minute every time. I like shorter petite girls. I know she's a little thick but I think she's short and I do love some back door from time to time. If I recall, she was also GFE. With everything that out there at Slim pickings and her prices really aren't that crazy. Let me know if anybody has any recent experience and recommendation whether I should pull the trigger. She usually posts a couple times a week.

    https://callescort.org/239-253-0002

  2. #14212

    Not great.

    I created a review for this one, no idea what happened to it.

    Looks 7.

    Attitude 1.

    Service 2 (Being Generous).

    Likely to return Zero.

    Last four digits of # 5640.

    My opinion save your money and find other ways to spend your time.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-...t/438805047554

  3. #14211

    Something definitely up there.

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackNWhite  [View Original Post]
    But she has a little something something going on with her lips. She either smokes her pipe sideways like Popeye or shit I don't even wanna know.
    Finally text me back. So I tried to set something up. Crickets.

  4. #14210
    Senior Member


    Posts: 324
    Quote Originally Posted by CornHauler  [View Original Post]
    Thick, I mentioned on here before I know I met you when I was leaving there place on the road. It's been a lot of years but how could you forget them. Bob would watch from the love seat in the bedroom. He would be watching with the hand towel next to him on the couch. They were probably in there late 60's at that time. It was a shame that they moved back east.
    They were good people.

  5. #14209

    Nah

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackNWhite  [View Original Post]
    But she has a little something something going on with her lips. She either smokes her pipe sideways like Popeye or shit I don't even wanna know.
    I think it's just the lighting. TOFTT and report back. Only way to know for sure.

  6. #14208

    Kodi. Again

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-...-/505429713637

    After my April experience I never thought I give her one more shot. But I did. She has a new approach, openly offering to do anything for 3 bills.

    Bottom line. She looked better than several months ago, no punk BF around, and she delivered big time. Greek and BBFS. Took a pounding for an hour and wanted more but I had to split. Her ad is totally accurate, pics are not but she's ok. But man does she like to f**k.

  7. #14207

    Kodi redux

    So now our girl is reinventing herself. Kinda. Smacks of desperation, 3 bills for anything goes and she stresses in comms ANYTHING.

    So, my plumber decided to give her one last chance. And surprise. He had a good time. Looks better than a few months ago, pleasant, and will do anything including greek and BBFS. He did both, using a cover for the greek and pounded her for an hour. She liked it, he says.

    Not recommending, just reporting.

  8. #14206

    Me no see.

    Quote Originally Posted by ReallyNone  [View Original Post]
    But she has a little something something going on with her lips. She either smokes her pipe sideways like Popeye or shit I don't even wanna know.

  9. #14205

    Bob and Marie

    I found Bob's empty wallet in my trash off Woodward Ave about 15 years back. Guess he may have had some bad visitors. They may have left NFM, but they left all of their cats behind. Jenn S would occasionally crash there. She complained about the cats. There were a lot of cats!

  10. #14204

    Not worth it.

    This girl has zero personality. Took the hh option and after 15 minutes she jumped off and cleaned up. I wasn't done. Apparently she was. Waste of money.

    My 2 cents are worth any time with her.

    Her number has multiple different ads. Here are a few. This is her number 239-XXX-5640.

    https://tryst.link/escort/isabella-121700

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-...t/308845593323

    https://tryst.link/escort/dreamgirl0713

  11. #14203

    Bob and Marie

    Quote Originally Posted by CornHauler  [View Original Post]
    Thick, I mentioned on here before I know I met you when I was leaving there place on the road. It's been a lot of years but how could you forget them. Bob would watch from the love seat in the bedroom. He would be watching with the hand towel next to him on the couch. They were probably in there late 60's at that time. It was a shame that they moved back east.
    OMG this brings back fond memories. I don't know how many times I visited with them. We became good friends but when I stopped traveling to the area I lost contact. They were the best.

  12. #14202

  13. #14201

    I totally agree!

    Quote Originally Posted by CornHauler  [View Original Post]
    Thick, I mentioned on here before I know I met you when I was leaving there place on the road. It's been a lot of years but how could you forget them. Bob would watch from the love seat in the bedroom. He would be watching with the hand towel next to him on the couch. They were probably in there late 60's at that time. It was a shame that they moved back east.
    They were such a cool couple!

    Bob was always so friendly. He once had me pound Maria reverse cowgirl so he could watch the penetration. He then said "go ahead and creampie her now please".

    How could one refuse. Wonder if they retired from the game or just moved?

    They were both excellent.

  14. #14200
    Quote Originally Posted by FisherKing  [View Original Post]
    I finally got the chance to have my first (but certainly not my last) visit with the incomparable Scarlett this past week. Everything good that has been written about her is one hundred percent true. I just went for the oral package and it's just as well because I never would have made it past the blowjob without blowing my load. That girl is an absolute artist at giving head. She told me she loves sucking dick and I believe her because no one can be that good at something without liking it at least a little bit! Scarlett started out nice and slow, then began making gagging noises as she pushed my cock as deep into her mouth and throat as she could. From there I grabbed the back of her head and started face fucking her for all I was worth until I finally pulled out and blasted my cum all over her pretty face. It's one of the hottest experiences I've had in a long time and I can't wait to see her again.
    I loved every minute of it! Can't wait to see you again As a side note guys, I need more people that are available at night around 10 pm. Yes I'm available during the day too but most want daytime. If you're a night owl, please message me! Happy Sexy Saturday all!

  15. #14199

    Not sure which others are talking about.

    Quote Originally Posted by BiggDogg70  [View Original Post]
    This girl has been around for years. I saw her before COVID. My only complaint was that everything was covered. I hadn't heard about her going to the darkside. I think the links are screwed up because one leads to Kodi and the other leads to the girl I am talking about.
    I was referring 100% to Kodi. She's leaving her name off her ads now, but it's Kodi.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape