Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Come Relax with Us
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #300
    Quote Originally Posted by SurfEmperor  [View Original Post]
    Sally is in the same category as Asa and Mika. Short spinner great skills.
    Thank you. I actually saw her this morning before your post was up. She definitely had the best oral skills of the 3 by far. I would say Mika had the best body and Asa was the prettiest but all 3 were amazing in the end.

  2. #299

    Sally at BB

    Quote Originally Posted by AnotherBogie  [View Original Post]
    These new threads are going to get me in trouble. I really like the idea of being able to check the lineup online. I have already seen Asa and Mika because of them. I am trying to decide if I see Sally or Tiffany at BB next. Anyone have any feedback on them? I did read the one report on Sally so I might try her. Thanks.
    Sally is in the same category as Asa and Mika. Short spinner great skills.

  3. #298

    Sponser Threads

    These new threads are going to get me in trouble. I really like the idea of being able to check the lineup online. I have already seen Asa and Mika because of them. I am trying to decide if I see Sally or Tiffany at BB next. Anyone have any feedback on them? I did read the one report on Sally so I might try her. Thanks.

  4. #297
    Quote Originally Posted by Shure  [View Original Post]
    What's up with these prices these girls are coming up with. Came in went to see Mika. Very attractive. I wanted everything with natural service. She quoted me 450.and to pull out. No thanks. I'd rather spend the money on nice k girl through a booker. Or jerk off for free. Of recent these girls have quoting ridiculous prices. Time to kgirls I guess.
    I saw her today and it was only 160 for an hour for me. Did you ask for something special like BBFS or Anal? She is very sexy and those tits are amazing to play with!

  5. #296
    Quote Originally Posted by Shure  [View Original Post]
    What's up with these prices these girls are coming up with. Came in went to see Mika. Very attractive. I wanted everything with natural service. She quoted me 450.and to pull out. No thanks. I'd rather spend the money on nice k girl through a booker. Or jerk off for free. Of recent these girls have quoting ridiculous prices. Time to kgirls I guess.
    Not only this place's had gone up, Shi spa quoted 200 for normal service not incude room the last time I went there, with nothing else on top. Some of the shops are price hiking hard. No wonder they don't put the price down any more.

  6. #295

    Spa on harbor next to cafe Lu

    What's up with these prices these girls are coming up with. Came in went to see Mika. Very attractive. I wanted everything with natural service. She quoted me 450.and to pull out. No thanks. I'd rather spend the money on nice k girl through a booker. Or jerk off for free. Of recent these girls have quoting ridiculous prices. Time to kgirls I guess.

  7. #294

    Lakeview Day Spa in laguna hills

    Quote Originally Posted by Clipper2025  [View Original Post]
    Any FS for white women. I already know about the nuru spot in lake forest but it's not FS. If anyone know of a place let me know.
    Lakeview day spa in laguna hills has white ladies that do it all on the DL. But they're a bit on the older side.

  8. #293

    Betty from OC skin studio

    Saw some headlines looking for Betty whereabouts on Rubmaps forum. Decided to ask over here to see if anyone had any info on her whereabouts.

  9. #292

    Air Body in Garden Grove

    Quote Originally Posted by Kevin80  [View Original Post]
    The time it took for you to write that, why can't you just write Westminster Blvd in GG?
    You know the saying about giving a man a fish versus teaching him how to do so? Yeah, same reasoning applies here. If a monger doesn't know how to use the search function or do a simple google maps search maybe they shouldn't be in this hobby. I would be more understanding if Air Body was code for the location or one of the many acronyms for popular places but this one is pretty straightforward.

    Anyways, to the monger who asked. Here's your answer. Primarily a HJ place but more can be had with certain girls after building some trust. Good massage if nothing else.

  10. #291
    Damn. My fav latina spot, ocskin, closed. Anybody know where the girls went?

  11. #290
    Quote Originally Posted by Periphery  [View Original Post]
    My friend. Use google maps. Literally type in Air Body and it's like the first result to show up.
    The time it took for you to write that, why can't you just write Westminster Blvd in GG?

  12. #289

    Ebony / mix

    Quote Originally Posted by Clipper2025  [View Original Post]
    Any FS for white women. I already know about the nuru spot in lake forest but it's not FS. If anyone know of a place let me know.
    Anyone know of any Ebony women LA Orange, IE massage parlor staff?

  13. #288

    White women

    Any FS for white women. I already know about the nuru spot in lake forest but it's not FS. If anyone know of a place let me know.

  14. #287

    Jenny at renwal

    I came by to renew yesterday after a visit at the olive pit for a quick beer, I drew jenny for the visit.

    P: fun, passionate. Like to take things slow.

    L: sultry looking face with work done, mix Asian with western type look, score of 8. 5 for me. D size mm with bald kitty.

    E: limited English, not enough to carry full convo, but enough to get things done.

    A: great attitude, friendly vibe and sweet.

    S: shower in order to get rim, she spread my cheeks to go for tuma, deep and hard rim. BJ is sloppy wet but suction is good. Didn't like 69, angle wasn't right for me, DATY though that went well. Good vocal game, cover FS with good strong and tight grip control, k9 cover finish.

    E: normal rate + 45 min.

    Are: I would repeat next week. That kitty is too good to pass up.

  15. #286

    Hemlock in Santa Ana?

    Does anyone have any intel on the place in Santa Ana on Hemlock? They advertise heavily and promote an "all in" prcing structure. Thanks! https://bdsm.bedpage.com/brief/Escor.../13310290.html.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape