Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 76 to 90 of 13345
-
07-31-26 16:54 #13270Senior Member

Posts: 76Maybe I got catfished, but.
I've heard several of his posts about his all time fave Sarah so I thought I would make the trip over there and try it out. Called beforehand to make sure she was working and the lady that answered the phone wouldn't give me any names of who was working saying all the girls were there and all were good ('not a good sign). Told her I was specifically looking for Sarah and she claimed she was there. Got there and only 1 worker was present who claimed she was Sarah. She was about 5'0" 110# natural Cs with short curly hair looked to be in her 50's. Asked for hour with TS and paid house fee. Everything was SOP or less and nothing special from typical AMP. Massage was ok. Asked what I wanted and I opted for L1 although L3 was definitely offered. No real prostate play other than some teasing during TS and massage session. Nothing really to write home about or any reason to return unless I didn't get the right person. No way to know in the future who is who when you call cause I'm sure that's their MO to keep customers coming in to check it out.
Originally Posted by Fabio421
[View Original Post]
-
07-31-26 10:01 #13269Senior Member

Posts: 30Osaka
Took a trip to Osaka yesterday. Another monger walked in right behind me and we both had to stand and wait a couple of minutes for someone to come greet us as I believe they were busy. Was taken to the room and paid. 60 for hh as I was limited on time. Ruby came in who is probably mid 40's with mm c's and a nice body. Did a light massage for 10 minutes with some teasing and ask me to flip. Ask what I wanted and told her everything and she said 200. I told her I could only do 150 and she said ok.
She came back and put the glove on and did some nice sucking and was working it with her tongue. She then jumped on top and went to town cg and was excellent. Then she said how about k9 so I went to town on her for 5 minutes or so and filled the bag.
She was good but felt a little rushed but believe it was due to other mongers waiting in rooms to be seen.
-
07-31-26 06:32 #13268Senior Member

Posts: 29Xxx Relaxation center
Is this place still open? I'm coming in town next Wednesday and was looking for a latina based spa but asian would do. Any help on some FS spots.
-
07-29-26 19:13 #13267Regular Member

Posts: 16301 Latinas
Would anyone be able to help me out with the 301 latinas I been hearing about the past couple months? Been dying to check them out and its been awhile since I had a quality latina experience. If anyone could hook me up I'd be eternally greatful!! Please and thank you!
-
07-28-26 08:49 #13266Senior Member

Posts: 1714Osaka good luck and have fun!
Osaka has been a real roller coaster the past half decade or longer, super HIGH HIGHS! And some really low lows. I hope it has bounced back as it was super fun back in the day and love the back parking there. Let us know the situation, go or avoid!
Originally Posted by JWood1872
[View Original Post]
-
07-27-26 18:20 #13265Regular Member

Posts: 15301
Any intel on 301 place? Intrested in checking out.
-
07-27-26 18:17 #13264Regular Member

Posts: 15Serenity message Oldsmar visit
This was early AM, around 10 AM. Walked in; lady MIMI, if not mistaken, asked for LULU; however, she was busy. Opted in for a 30-min massage; was ok, no teasing. On the flip, she asked what I wanted; I just wanted BBJ wanted she tried $$ but agreed on $. 60 with CIM it was ok visit wouldn't repeat. She was maybe low 40's nice rack BJ was good tho.
-
07-27-26 16:37 #13263Senior Member

Posts: 30Osaka Spa
Plan on making a trip to Osaka on Hillsborough for the first time later this week. Reaching out to my fellow mongers for any suggestions on preferred providers or any helpful intel in regard to Osaka. Appreciate it!
-
07-26-26 15:26 #13262Senior Member

Posts: 49Younger L1 Spas
Mongers, I'm in Tampa one more day and want a great massage from young beautiful lady for L1. No more old ladies. Thanks in advance!
Bulldog35.
-
07-26-26 13:10 #13261Senior Member

Posts: 49Palace Spa visit
Thanks for heads up, I'm visiting from the North and I read reviews and went to Palace Spa mamasan gave me Angie, 7 face body very thin, petite, and C man mades. Mid to late 30's I never can really tell but pretty to look at. Table shower was ok, gave house $80 tip $160 on the table, she went got her tools. She came back, not much of a massage, more pressing head to toe. She offered to play with back with finger I passed. I thought rusty trombone was the offer but not the case. On the flip, She talked to the mic a little but nothing to write home about. She mounted the saddle and was off to the races. Here is where she put some work in, box was pretty tight, I'm no big guy. Then switch to K9 not bad still pretty tight, couldn't blow so she got another helmet to put on me and got in 69 position and got back to work. I put thumb in her ass and played with cat. She had proper hand mouth coordination and didn't stop until I released in the bag. I was pleasantly surprised. Dusted me off gave me a bottle water and out the door took entire hour. I probably will not go back I like younger and more ass to hold on to. Happy Hunting Fellas!
Bulldog35.
Originally Posted by Hanover1887
[View Original Post]
-
07-24-26 15:59 #13260Regular Member

Posts: 19Ever see her or jess?
Originally Posted by PromasterFun86
[View Original Post]
-
07-23-26 23:32 #13259Senior Member

Posts: 182[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
07-23-26 20:43 #13258Senior Member

Posts: 420Hills?
This the place on Hillsborough and veterans? Changed hands a few times. Used to be a jack shack.
Originally Posted by BurgGuyForFun
[View Original Post]
-
07-23-26 11:38 #13257Senior Member

Posts: 155Sunflower spa /301 agency.
They are still closed, don't think they will open back at that location, they will set up shop elsewhere I'm sure and have new talent the first few weeks.
Intel on nicole at 301 agency?
Pics look appealing.
Edit: N/M, her price starts at $180 for her time.
-
07-23-26 00:37 #13256Regular Member

Posts: 15Spa Zen Aura
Anyone been here? Found them online send me picture of lady asked if offered extras says we explain in peroson. Their all over the erotic message pages.










Reply With Quote



