Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3549
    Quote Originally Posted by Jakefourfun
    Anymore on the menu with this one? She is pretty close to my work (but not too close.) and would give her a try if there is even a chance at maybe BBBJ (cim? ) or at least some nice titty fucking.

    Thanks all,

    J4f

    I'm 99% sure there is nothing else on the menu. The whole time I was with her she spoke about how a lot of her clients wanted to fuck her, but that she doesn't offer it.

  2. #3548

    anymore

    Quote Originally Posted by Pan Man
    I too have seen Amber in the past, and not impressed. Lives near mall, ghetto apt, clothes stacked on chairs in bedroom. Massage was lackluster and HE was average. Had a strange feeling that there was a husband or boyfriend or even a son or daughter that might live there. She as a bit of a pot belly. Would not repeat and I'm not a fan of going to an apt.
    Anymore on the menu with this one? She is pretty close to my work (but not too close.) and would give her a try if there is even a chance at maybe BBBJ (cim? ) or at least some nice titty fucking.

    Thanks all,

    J4f

  3. #3547

    Fy

    Quote Originally Posted by Harderik
    Looks like FY might be a little hard up for business these days. This week is the first time I've noticed them advertising on Craigslist:

    http://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/ths/1032985635.html
    I've seen them on there about four times already!

  4. #3546

    Is FY hard up for business?

    Looks like FY might be a little hard up for business these days. This week is the first time I've noticed them advertising on Craigslist:

    http://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/ths/1032985635.html

  5. #3545

    Ww

    My friend, if you are speaking about today, that was me in the next room.

    J. Was just about finished with me when the door chimes and she had to leave to open it for you. I had started out at the gym earlier this morning and that experience left me with an aching back. Jessica does give a great massage.

    LE does patrol the street regularly to look for chronic meter violators such as BostonAMP. The tickets are $10. Next time I will park at McD's or Dunkin's up the street.

    BTW, I actually went over to WW last night but because of heavy Monger traffic I had to wait: 45. Normally I wouldn't mind taking a nap on the table, but as it happened, I got an emergency message on my cell phone while waiting, so I quietly left; later called J. , who kindly let me return this AM.

    Methinks WW is getting too popular. They were sure busy last night and earlier today.

    Quote Originally Posted by vintage68
    Had a one hour session at WW with J. When I first arrived she was still with a client but answered the door. Paid my .6 to mama, then stripped and waited about ten minutes for Jess. She was very sweet and friendly from the moment she answered the door to the time I left. She's a real sweetheart.

    I asked for medium massage and she worked me over my back for 20 minutes or so while making occasional small talk and asking me if I felt good. I reassured her that yes all is good. Her cell phone rang twice while I was in there, she answered both times but quickly got the caller off the line. Both times it sounded like an Asian female on the other end. Got briefly interrupted a few times by mama, once while I was getting a nice rub between the thighs on my stomach. Jess oiled up the boys and was giving a nice massage down there when we were interrupted. She came back and picked up where she left off. That was the last interruption.

    The entire time she allowed me to roam and caress her legs and ass. I was gentle and slow and didn't go right for the goods. On the flip I asked if she would remove her top and she pulled it up and then pulled up her bra to expose some nice perky C-cups. She went right for the boogeynights with a splattering of oil while I played with her breasts and sucked her nipples. She finished me off good and had a good follow through to make sure I was drained. Came back with a hot towel that must have been heated in a nuclear reactor because when she placed it on my situation, I jumped, there was a hot spot on the towel that scorched the tip of my willy. Not harm, no foul, we both laughed it off. She continued to massge my face and rub me down a little more.

    After I tipped her .5 (normally I go .4, but she provided excellent service and allowed me to do as I please which is more than most others I've been to), plus she forgot to start the music for the first ten minutes and I got about 70 minutes out of the session. She was very grateful and asked me to call her for an appt. next time. She said evenings around 7PM are much slower and no interruptions. Overall I was very pleased, though I couldn't help wondering how quick LEO is about giving parkign tickets out on Main street when the meter runs out. No ticket, but I'm just curious if anyone ever ran into this problem?

    Thanks to all those who recommended WW, it's my new favorite.

  6. #3544

    Just got back from WW

    Had a one hour session at WW with Jessica. When I first arrived she was still with a client but answered the door. Paid my .6 to mama, then stripped and waited about ten minutes for Jess. She was very sweet and friendly from the moment she answered the door to the time I left. She's a real sweetheart.

    I asked for medium massage and she worked me over my back for 20 minutes or so while making occasional small talk and asking me if I felt good. I reassured her that yes all is good. Her cell phone rang twice while I was in there, she answered both times but quickly got the caller off the line. Both times it sounded like an Asian female on the other end. Got briefly interrupted a few times by mama, once while I was getting a nice rub between the thighs on my stomach. Jess oiled up the boys and was giving a nice massage down there when we were interrupted. She came back and picked up where she left off. That was the last interruption.

    The entire time she allowed me to roam and caress her legs and ass. I was gentle and slow and didn't go right for the goods. On the flip I asked if she would remove her top and she pulled it up and then pulled up her bra to expose some nice perky C-cups. She went right for the boogeynights with a splattering of oil while I played with her breasts and sucked her nipples. She finished me off good and had a good follow through to make sure I was drained. Came back with a hot towel that must have been heated in a nuclear reactor because when she placed it on my situation, I jumped, there was a hot spot on the towel that scorched the tip of my willy. Not harm, no foul, we both laughed it off. She continued to massge my face and rub me down a little more.

    After I tipped her .5 (normally I go .4, but she provided excellent service and allowed me to do as I please which is more than most others I've been to), plus she forgot to start the music for the first ten minutes and I got about 70 minutes out of the session. She was very grateful and asked me to call her for an appt. next time. She said evenings around 7PM are much slower and no interruptions. Overall I was very pleased, though I couldn't help wondering how quick LEO is about giving parkign tickets out on Main street when the meter runs out. No ticket, but I'm just curious if anyone ever ran into this problem?

    Thanks to all those who recommended WW, it's my new favorite.

  7. #3543

    Massage RX Easton

    Got back from my business trip and read the reviews and tried Massage RX in Easton. The place is off the beaten path and not far from Spa Aria. It is a small place in strip mall. I thought the place was a Sports type massage place. I got there and no one at the desk. Note on main desk says to wait for receptionist. I can hear conversations going on between client and practitioner. IT appears the walls do not extend from the floor all the way to the ceiling. Got a Ok massage and He from Ceila . tipped $ 40. Funny thing is the place will not accept blocked or private phone calls. I usually block my phone # as I found out a few places keep detailed info on clients (including the # they called from).

    Steve

  8. #3542

    Answering the phone

    How many times have we all been in a massage session when the lady answers the phone or leaves the room to let someone else in the front door?

    Reading your post reminded me that it has been a very long time since I've paid $1 or more per minute for a massage when I haven't been required to tolerate these constant interruptions. For that kind of money, which I sincerely wish that I were able to make in my own business right now, I'd think that they would be able to leave the calls to someone who is not busy with a customer. I think that I'll start taking $5 off the tip for every single time the provider answers her cell phone or leaves the room for no apparent reason!

    Quote Originally Posted by Neddd
    She was skillful with her massage but she left the room twice to answer the phone.

  9. #3541
    Thanks ledgedog. Most women are fair. Its the women who are pretty dam hot that think they are worth $$$$ and usually provide crap service.

    Quote Originally Posted by Leggeddog
    GV great guide to follow. With the economy down some have taken a little less. You can bargain but then again there are those who are stread fast with their prices.

    Each location and girls are different so be nice and they will be too.

  10. #3540
    Quote Originally Posted by Neddd
    Lily is older than I prefer (45? ) and quite beefy for an asian. She was skillful with her massage but she left the room twice to answer the phone. Lily did a very nice and sensual massage while on my stomach but after the flip she got right to the HE Wham Wham Wham! Very mechanical. Very limited roaming and just not what I was hoping for. I doubt that I'll ever go back unless I read about a specific "Young" girl that is a sport, I know there are better places where the girls are more fun! Anyway It was. 7 door. 4 tip.
    I guess the only upside from Lily is that you can start on your back and go after two pops if that's your bag. I've done the 2 pop thing with Lily probably more than half a dozen times over the past few years (I've know her since she was at the Locust Street location). The 2 pops always seem better in theory as I set up the appointment, though. Each time afterward I think I would have been better off getting a single from a hotter chick. It's just hard to pass up the value of 2 cups. She's a nice enough lady, but not sensual at all.

  11. #3539
    Senior Member


    Posts: 121

    Second trip to CP

    I had some business to attend to in Danvers so I thought that as soon as I was finished, I would give the China Pearl another try. I called and asked for Alice, I was told that she wasn't there and wouldn't be back. "She in New York" I was told so I drew Lily. Lily is older than I prefer (45? ) and quite beefy for an asian. She was skillful with her massage but she left the room twice to answer the phone. Lily did a very nice and sensual massage while on my stomach but after the flip she got right to the HE Wham Wham Wham! Very mechanical. Very limited roaming and just not what I was hoping for. I doubt that I'll ever go back unless I read about a specific "Young" girl that is a sport, I know there are better places where the girls are more fun! Anyway It was. 7 door. 4 tip.

  12. #3538
    Banned Member


    Posts: 1036

    Asian Pleasures Still Advertising

    Quote Originally Posted by Jon Gris
    Just the detective going there based on what happened sounds to me like they had enough to make the bust on the spot. Applying for the warrant and going back as a group of storm troopers the next day would lead me to believe they wanted more, but the charges tell me they didn't find what they were looking for so they popped her for what they had. ..........
    Stay safe out there guys.
    Picked up today, next week's Phoenix (2/13-2/19). Asian Pleasures and #1 Dream Girls ads are still there. Obviously, they must have prepaid in advance. It would be interesting to see how long the ads run.

  13. #3537

    Great Guide

    Quote Originally Posted by Gianni Versace
    The general rule of thumb I play by is. 4 for HR. 5 for BBBJ or. 7 for fs.

    Thats it. Most providers find my tips acceptable. If the providers gawk at my tips I just say I am not interested anymore or to get me another provdier. Usually that shuts the girls up.

    Guys. Tough time! Money is tight. Anywhere else in the world P4P does not cost this much, why should it cost more in the states?

    GV great guide to follow. With the economy down some have taken a little less. You can bargain but then again there are those who are stread fast with their prices.

    Each location and girls are different so be nice and they will be too.

  14. #3536

    Just read the last 20 pages

    Haven't scrolled through here in a while and I just read the last 20 pages and want to add my two cents. First of all, someone mentioned Bodytune. That was the last place I went to. They had just opened so I went a couple of months ago out of curiosity. They were nervous and no "tipping" which is fine with me, but the woman was openly hostile pretty to the point of mysandry (my fancy word for the day which means the "hatred of men"). Just go 30 seconds down the road to FY which has the only therapist my mercenary heart ever fell in love with (the wonderful "T". I would have married her on the spot if she would have allowed)and be greeted without any attitude or disappointment.

    Also, the economy must be tough as I saw "sunny" from Beijing (who I experienced before. Look at my archived posts.) at the bus stop at about 9:30 PM right across from her workplace. It was frigid and she looked just fabulous in a short black skirt, high leather boots, and long black hair. She was shivering and talking on her cellphone. And yes I did bang a U-turn to try to offer her a ride but the bus beat me to it. I would have definitely proposed an offsite private massage if she was up for it. I thought she'd be driving a nice set of wheels so I guess only the owners are raking in the dough so all you guys who are overtipping the economic downturn is working in your favor.

    Haven't been out there for a few reasons. One, I invested heavily in Chinese stocks and got clobbered (oh, the symbolism) so I have less discretionary spending. Two, there are women who have never ever looked for "sugardaddies" out there looking on the cheap. I'm talking women you would never imagine meeting but thats for another forum here. And thirdly, my last massage at Bodytune really turned me off to AMPs (I know, just one bad apple) for a spell.

    Will, try "WW" soon. Right now its just my schedule but have fun fellas and why was "Sunny" at the bus stop about 2 hours after closing.

  15. #3535

    Leeza

    I wholeheartedly agree. As someone who has been seeing Leeza for the last 10 years on regular basis (long before she moved to Boston), I can say that she is a rare find. I have yet to find any one close to her skill and personality. I introduced her to this forum when she moved here about almost 2 years ago and I am very happy that she is so popular.

    Enjoy and treat her well.

    Jimmy

    Quote Originally Posted by D8811
    I finally decided to geve Leeza a try and I have to tell you, she is AMAZING.

    Since I read on the forum that it is difficult to get an appt with her, I planned on booking for tomorrow. To my surprise she answered the phone and had an immediate opening so I jumped at it.

    She greeted me in a white clinic jacket with one button closed. After the initial greeting I paid my 1.5 and prepared for my massage. As I was getting ready to get on the table she told me that she could begin on the front or the back, what would I prefer? Well, I got on the table and laid on my back.

    Now get this, before she began she shut of her cell phone, then washed her hands. She approached me and said that I could have one slow pop or try for two. I opted for two. She unbuttoned her jacket (but left it on) revealing an ample chest (bra stayed on). She proceeded to work my legs and groin area expertly. She was great.

    Then she continued doing a frontal massage and told me that I could roll over whenever I wanted to and she would work on my back. Well, I never rolled over. The massage was so nice. It was medium to gentle and very slow. She even mentioned during the wash off (which was also thorough and pleasant) that she does everything slow.

    Finally she went for the 2nd pop and <sigh> I could not make it happen but I left with a major smile and feeling great. No clock watching as I was actually there for 90 minutes.

    She is a great find! Thanks to all of you for your comments about her on the forum because I would never have tried her otherwise.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape