Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 7 of 252 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 57 107 ... LastLast
Results 91 to 105 of 3771
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3681

    Some thing felt off

    Quote Originally Posted by YoungGuy1-shill  [View Original Post]
    To the owners of LAOn or whatever the name is. We are no longer allowing shill accounts to post erotic fiction about the ladies in your establishment.

    We have developed a new ad we are calling a "Metro Ad" that would display on all the threads in a city. It's a 728x90 ad that is prominently displayed on all Chicago threads right below the pair of 468x60 ads. If you take the ad for six months at a time you can also get a dedicated advertiser thread where you could post pretty much whatever you want that doesn't violate the law. You could post pictures, specials, interact with your clients whatever you wish that doesn't break the law.

    Infinity Spa in Phoenix has been the first place to make their advertising transparent. If you wish to look at Phoenix and see what it looks like you're welcomed to do so. We haven't added this to the advertiser FAQ yet but you can use the contact us link to start a conversation about it.

    We are trying to price it competitively and I suspect the cost will be less than what you are already paying for the erotic fiction you have been using and transparent advertising always works better, the guys already know these stories aren't true.

    We look forward to hearing from you.

    A2
    Yeah I thought these reviews seemed a little off. Same 2 places and just doesn't make sense that all of a sudden the same 2 or 3 people are shilling out that type of money for 2 girls all Willie nillie.

  2. #3680

    Jojo is awesome. Sunflower 88 - agreed!

    Great review by Petenors. I'm sure this is the same Jojo I saw at LA On a while back and very consistent w my experience. She is very accommodating and loves sex. Jojo is very attractive, and her body is great (and tasty) but frankly it's her attitude and making you feel comfortable and relaxed that I appreciate. Nothing felt awkward and it frankly makes the session so awesome. Glad you had a good time. I may head there later for an encore session with her! I've been bouncing a bit between LA On and Sunflower. Both are solid choices.

    DaHoffa.

    Quote Originally Posted by Petenors  [View Original Post]
    Have not been this place for a while, was passing by it today and decided to go have some fun.

    I didn't call ahead, but just walked in. Greeting me was this gorgeous young Chinese girl Jojo, slim body, with nice racks. She presented herself, gave me a few second to check her out from head to toe, and then asked me if she is ok. She was more than ok, super pretty face, I would give her a 9.

    We started with back and shoulder massage. She surprised me how good of a masseuse she is, and strong for a such slim body. Great way to relax, short chats, couple of jokes to break the ice. Her English is good, good enough.

    She is on the younger side, my guess was 25, and she said she is only 24. She has smooth silky skin, no tattoos, clean shaved juicy pussy. I could not keep my hands off her legs and in between. I played with her pussy until it was wet. I put my middle finger in her and her moaning made me so horny, and she started to lick my ears. She gives one of the best BJ, she took a few deep throats, I saw her neck expended. Most of the girls do not like to go for long BJ, Jojo is a super trooper, she didn't stop until I pulled her head back. The girl doesn't hold back, she gives 110%. Sex was great. I like to change positions a lot, and she was very into it. I took my time, and she didn't rush me at all. When I get tired, she jumped on and started to work. She is light, I tried a couple of positions and moves with high difficulties and she was cool and game. One of the best sex experience. She definitely made my money worth.

  3. #3679
    Quote Originally Posted by SunTanLotion  [View Original Post]
    Same services and donation as the Asian providers? If so, that would save me a trip to SB when I'm looking for Latinas. I haven't been back to #1 for a while.
    Me either. They started out as Asian only, then added a Latina to the mix. There are a couple of Latina only stores in Montclair that would be closee to Upland.

  4. #3678
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyDan187  [View Original Post]
    #1 just across 9th St. Advertises a latina in the mix. They usually quote me one when I contact them, too.
    Same services and donation as the Asian providers? If so, that would save me a trip to SB when I'm looking for Latinas. I haven't been back to #1 for a while.

  5. #3677

    Kiki & Ivy Experience & Differences Report at LAOn

    To the owners of LAOn or whatever the name is. We are no longer allowing shill accounts to post erotic fiction about the ladies in your establishment.

    We have developed a new ad we are calling a "Metro Ad" that would display on all the threads in a city. It's a 728x90 ad that is prominently displayed on all Chicago threads right below the pair of 468x60 ads. If you take the ad for six months at a time you can also get a dedicated advertiser thread where you could post pretty much whatever you want that doesn't violate the law. You could post pictures, specials, interact with your clients whatever you wish that doesn't break the law.

    Infinity Spa in Phoenix has been the first place to make their advertising transparent. If you wish to look at Phoenix and see what it looks like you're welcomed to do so. We haven't added this to the advertiser FAQ yet but you can use the contact us link to start a conversation about it.

    We are trying to price it competitively and I suspect the cost will be less than what you are already paying for the erotic fiction you have been using and transparent advertising always works better, the guys already know these stories aren't true.

    We look forward to hearing from you.

    A2

  6. #3676
    Quote Originally Posted by FrostedButts  [View Original Post]
    That Bee skin place was poppin, really busy. Everyone was waiting to see Peach (including me). Eventually everyone starts getting mad, and leaving, peach was running around being all seductive to get people to stay, long story short I get bumped a few spots up the line. Anyway I had fun, she was cute, and service was "just" okay. I think what I liked the most was actual location, very lowkey no giant massage sign as you walk out, just a small banner on the window. Probably need to pick a better time to go next time, I thought the heat would've kept everyone at home.
    Right on man, that's cool, I guess I wasn't the only one who liked Bee, not a bad spot. Peach does give A good service, she is more business then when I seen her at Right Spa. That'd be cool if they bring Banana in and Amber.and Ruby the Latina, which she's on my next adventure in the OC, but don't want to drive that way, bad enough I drive in traffic with work.

  7. #3675

    Bee skin peach

    That Bee skin place was poppin, really busy. Everyone was waiting to see Peach (including me). Eventually everyone starts getting mad, and leaving, peach was running around being all seductive to get people to stay, long story short I get bumped a few spots up the line. Anyway I had fun, she was cute, and service was "just" okay. I think what I liked the most was actual location, very lowkey no giant massage sign as you walk out, just a small banner on the window. Probably need to pick a better time to go next time, I thought the heat would've kept everyone at home.

  8. #3674
    Quote Originally Posted by DaHoffa  [View Original Post]
    I had a chance to break away and was tempted to try the Bee Spa everyone has been talking about but I'm a creature of habit and usually don't change things up much (except for sex partners hahaha). I ended back at LA On with the intention of seeing Kiki again for a great massage and some fucking. Lo and behold at the door I'm greeted by a hot blonde w almond shaped face. I shamelessly forgot about Kiki (for the moment). Her name is Ivy. And I put it together. She's the blonde that HappyCamper mentioned doing restocking in a post a bit ago. He's right -she's a looker and exudes serious sexiness. Right bid, 5'3 ish, maybe 100 lb, 34 C is my guess, 24 maybe?

    So, I go to a room, wait for the supply run and we start w a nice Thai style massage but I got to say I was looking forward to fucking her brains out. Then comes a twist of fate. In comes Kiki and I thought Oh shit, she is going to be pissed. She states you have no choice. You have 2 girls today with a wink and smile. Whoa. I usually don't want 2 girls because it's sensory overload and I'm not the greatest guy in bed anyway, but man I had the best hour in years. I asked the girls to make out and they did. It was so fucking hot seeing them kiss, lick each others tits and go down on each other while still keeping me in the fun. Those visuals are locked in my spank bank. The rest is a damn whirlwind. Sucking, fucking, 69 ing, 67 ing (ok there is no 67 ing but my kids are stuck on the 6-7 jokes haha), and then my fav standing mish w both girls and a condom change. Thankfully I didn't bust early like I feared and this old guy was blessed the attention of two hot and fun girls making me feel 20 years younger.

    Typically finish w cool down massage, compliments on the fun they had, a hot towel, help dressing and a cold water and kiss. Damage - 1 hr - . 7 HF, 1. 6 Ivy, 1. 0 Kiki (she knew I hide a benji in my wallet and could pry it out of me). Good times.

    DaHoffa.
    Had an amazing time with Kiki and Ivy today. Kiki has a pair of natural DD, curvy bottom, long black hair. Ivy is well rounded and athletic build. Started with double BJ. Kiki goes right in either cowgirl riding like a champ. Switched to Ivy and we lick Kiki's DD together. Great time today! Also saw Monica in the way out. Monica is tiny, around 5' 3", mid blonde hair.

  9. #3673

    Ebony

    Quote Originally Posted by FruitCake  [View Original Post]
    I'm not sure who owns what, and Peaches service is good, I'm just not interested in her.

    Does anyone know of a massage spot that has Ebony women?
    I think gatoeater reviewed one in bloomington on AS a little while back.

  10. #3672
    Quote Originally Posted by Floraly808  [View Original Post]
    Isn't most of the garden / DC-owned stores all alike anyway? It is the same at A spa where peach is the owner, bait you in and mediocre service.
    I'm not sure who owns what, and Peaches service is good, I'm just not interested in her.

    Does anyone know of a massage spot that has Ebony women?

  11. #3671

    Same store just different city

    Quote Originally Posted by FruitCake  [View Original Post]
    Upland, Ca Bee Spa, Cool-Place, liked the parking, liked the quietness, not bad. Went in with the intentions not to see Peach, she opens the door and escorts me to the room, takes my money like A normal receptionist does and said someone will be right with you, and so I lay face down waiting and and waiting untill anyone but Peach came back, so she comes in and gets naked while I'm face down, yet to turn over to see who it is, and BAMMMM, it's Peach, I said is there any other workers, she said: no, just her, 'I'm like saying to my self, fuck my life. So, I had paid, and already she's naked and I'm naked so I did a clean covered session with her, pretty normal, but Let me Tell you: if you are going to see Peach, forget about it. Don't. Waste your time or money. , Come to find out there were 3 hot, pretty nice females there: Monica, hot (looked Latina or Black, tall. And Tiffany Chinese cutie looks Latina, nice chick, and some other chick, not sure her name, and PEACH THE CON ARTIST. IF YOU WANT TO SEE PEACH, GO FOR IT. She's A WASTE OF MONEY. .

    If peach is on roll call, I'll avoid the store.
    Isn't most of the garden / DC-owned stores all alike anyway? It is the same at A spa where peach is the owner, bait you in and mediocre service.

  12. #3670

    Mona at Bee Spa

    Quote Originally Posted by FruitCake  [View Original Post]
    Bee Spa would be great if they had a Latin chick on the line up often!! I'd see a new chick, but I'll wait till Peach leaves. You all can have her. .

    Bee Spa: nice place. Nice area, good food off foothill, nice drive home back to the SGV, hell I can go to Tropical Lei too!!
    Mona is latina and offers greek.

  13. #3669

    Latinas

    Quote Originally Posted by FruitCake  [View Original Post]
    Bee Spa would be great if they had a Latin chick on the line up often!! I'd see a new chick, but I'll wait till Peach leaves. You all can have her. .

    Bee Spa: nice place. Nice area, good food off foothill, nice drive home back to the SGV, hell I can go to Tropical Lei too!!
    #1 just across 9th St. Advertises a latina in the mix. They usually quote me one when I contact them, too.

  14. #3668

    Amber the goat

    Quote Originally Posted by Jrp21  [View Original Post]
    Upland you are in for a treat. One of my ATFs let me know she'd be working at Lake and I shot my ass over there IMMEDIATELY. ASAP. STAT.

    Amber is one of the most stunning, most popular and tallest providers out there. 5'11 minimum. Mid 30's. Light skin complexion. Beautiful unique face. Dark long hair. Perfect teeth and smile. Fantastic MM D cups with dime sized nipples. Slim curvy model-esque body: thin hourglass frame with curves everywhere, long toned legs, flat stomach, and abs. Shaved pussy with trimmed up top. Slightly Meaty lips.

    She always insists in the massage LOL Good massage. Gets naked afterwards and complete body rub of my back, moaning etc. Flip, hops on and DFK meanwhile she grinds with P2 P. She keeps her eyes open lmao. Amazing sloppy wet BBBJ. Reactive 69. All clean. More BJ. Cover and she rides in CG. Then we switch to mish with DFK. Extremely tight and I bust here. Oh she's a dirty talker too. Enjoy gentlemen.

    60 hr.

    180 tip (only reserved for the 10/10 providers).
    Damn you were insta quick with it, she also just texted me today. Hopefully I can find some time get out there the next couple weeks.

  15. #3667

    Jojo at Sunflower 88

    Have not been this place for a while, was passing by it today and decided to go have some fun.

    I didn't call ahead, but just walked in. Greeting me was this gorgeous young Chinese girl Jojo, slim body, with nice racks. She presented herself, gave me a few second to check her out from head to toe, and then asked me if she is ok. She was more than ok, super pretty face, I would give her a 9.

    We started with back and shoulder massage. She surprised me how good of a masseuse she is, and strong for a such slim body. Great way to relax, short chats, couple of jokes to break the ice. Her English is good, good enough.

    She is on the younger side, my guess was 25, and she said she is only 24. She has smooth silky skin, no tattoos, clean shaved juicy pussy. I could not keep my hands off her legs and in between. I played with her pussy until it was wet. I put my middle finger in her and her moaning made me so horny, and she started to lick my ears. She gives one of the best BJ, she took a few deep throats, I saw her neck expended. Most of the girls do not like to go for long BJ, Jojo is a super trooper, she didn't stop until I pulled her head back. The girl doesn't hold back, she gives 110%. Sex was great. I like to change positions a lot, and she was very into it. I took my time, and she didn't rush me at all. When I get tired, she jumped on and started to work. She is light, I tried a couple of positions and moves with high difficulties and she was cool and game. One of the best sex experience. She definitely made my money worth.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape