Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 4 of 297 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 54 104 ... LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 4449
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4404

    E L foot spa

    From out of town staying in motel on Waller Ave and saw this Foot Spa almost next door. Gave it a try. Extremely nice office with attractive ladies. I asked if it was a new business and was told they just opened. Great service and I'll leave it at that. Being a new place all I can say is I enjoyed myself. Don't remember the exact address but it was near a strip mall with an Asian market.

  2. #4403

    RE: Rainforest

    Quote Originally Posted by HornyKyGuy  [View Original Post]
    Went this week. Actually had 2 ladies. One I saw was newer. Probably late 30's. A little thick but not bbw at all. When she came into room first thing she did was take off her pants. Decent massage. Let me roam. Told her I had 60 cause I just went expecting a HJ. She said "sucky?" So I of course said yes. Standard CBJ. YMMV.
    I went yesterday and must have got the same lady similar experience, roaming UTC but no sucky LOL, only HE. The massage was meah. The lady has a pumpkin head. Wonder what the other one looked like. Said her name was Angela, won't repeat with her.

  3. #4402

    New ladies

    Quote Originally Posted by WatchTheTeeth  [View Original Post]
    Anyone been recently?

    Whats the statis? Thank you.
    Went this week. Actually had 2 ladies. One I saw was newer. Probably late 30's. A little thick but not bbw at all. When she came into room first thing she did was take off her pants. Decent massage. Let me roam. Told her I had 60 cause I just went expecting a HJ. She said "sucky?" So I of course said yes. Standard CBJ. YMMV.

  4. #4401

    Rain Forrest

    Anyone been recently?

    Whats the statis? Thank you.

  5. #4400
    Quote Originally Posted by JakeLongs  [View Original Post]
    Crazy seems to generalized, she is a mentally ill "Flat Earther. ".
    She has gone by many names over the years but I know her by one of her last Candice.
    She has nice tits but the massage is lackluster at best and wants to charge premium fees for no service.
    She lives in a house but wants you to not talk or laugh. The place is infested by cats.

    Older looks - 8 / 10.
    Service - 2 / 10.
    Interaction - 0 / 10.
    Massage - 1 / 10
    This tracks. I saw her once and it was a surreal experience. She sat on the edge of the bed and instructed me to make 0 noise because "they" would hear. I had asked her up front if she lived alone and she said yes. She took off her shirt and just sat there. She didn't want to do anything at all. No massage. Nothing. She seemed like she was about to cry. I honestly didn't know what to do. Her house was disgusting. I had asked if she smoked and she said no. The. Answered the door while.

    Smoking. The whole thing was just Erie and weird.

  6. #4399
    Quote Originally Posted by JakeLongs  [View Original Post]
    Crazy seems to generalized, she is a mentally ill "Flat Earther. ".
    She has gone by many names over the years but I know her by one of her last Candice.
    She has nice tits but the massage is lackluster at best and wants to charge premium fees for no service.
    She lives in a house but wants you to not talk or laugh. The place is infested by cats.

    Older looks - 8 / 10.
    Service - 2 / 10.
    Interaction - 0 / 10.
    Massage - 1 / 10
    Thanks guys.

    Guess I'll be leaving this one alone.

  7. #4398

    Crazy seems to generalized. She is mentally ill.

    Quote Originally Posted by HornyKyGuy  [View Original Post]
    Bat.

    Shit.

    Crazy.
    Crazy seems to generalized, she is a mentally ill "Flat Earther. ".
    She has gone by many names over the years but I know her by one of her last Candice.
    She has nice tits but the massage is lackluster at best and wants to charge premium fees for no service.
    She lives in a house but wants you to not talk or laugh. The place is infested by cats.

    Older looks - 8 / 10.
    Service - 2 / 10.
    Interaction - 0 / 10.
    Massage - 1 / 10

  8. #4397

    3 words

    Quote Originally Posted by BatSlinger  [View Original Post]
    Anybody know anything about this one:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/frank...l/505066306379
    Bat.

    Shit.

    Crazy.

  9. #4396

    Mindy

    Anybody know anything about this one:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/frank...l/505066306379

  10. #4395

    Forum Abbreviations. These cover enough.

    Here, I fixed it for you.

    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/cus...=Abbreviations

    No thanks needed,

    A2
    Last edited by Admin2; 07-09-26 at 10:09. Reason: Ridiculous use of space.

  11. #4394

    From my understanding

    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgeNo  [View Original Post]
    Sorry for being dense, but did we ever find out what T1 and T2 are? Tier1 and Tier2, or an "Arnold" from Terminator and Terminator 2 (have have seen a few of those, kinda scary).
    From my understanding, T or L mean the same thing (tier or level). 1 is HJ, 2 is BJ, and 3 is FS.

  12. #4393

    I will only say

    Quote Originally Posted by GatewayGuy  [View Original Post]
    What's the info on these girls. The number I always had for them is no longer working. Are they out of the business now also?
    The Apartments are gone also. Including Kim.

  13. #4392
    Quote Originally Posted by Prowlr254  [View Original Post]
    Is Key in Frankfort?
    Sorry for being dense, but did we ever find out what T1 and T2 are? Tier1 and Tier2, or an "Arnold" from Terminator and Terminator 2 (have have seen a few of those, kinda scary).

  14. #4391

    Key

    Quote Originally Posted by RailKing1992  [View Original Post]
    Had a great dream at key last week. T1 but t2 was offered. 10 minutes in she used her app to ask if "a child could learn massage" I think it was lost in translation, she was mid 20's and definitely new. She left and t1 was delivered. Will return.
    Is Key in Frankfort?

  15. #4390

    Nope.

    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgeNo  [View Original Post]
    If so do you get to select the masseuse? Or just who comes out first?

    Cheers!
    Nope.

    Sadly Diamond 💎 is closed, bags 🎒 packed and the girls and the owner left town.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape