Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 26 of 1246 FirstFirst ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 76 126 526 1026 ... LastLast
Results 376 to 390 of 18685
Different From All the Others
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18310

    Yes for Lulu at K-spa

    Quote Originally Posted by RandomMonger01  [View Original Post]
    It's been a while since I'd been to K-Spa, so I stopped in today to see who was available. Walked up to the sliding window, and Lulu caught my eye, so I decided to take a chance on someone new. Lulu is around 5'3", slightly curvy, attractive, and has a very sweet personality. We used a translator app without any issues, and communication was easy enough. Started with a relaxing massage before transitioning into a very sensual B2 B nuru experience. She put a lot of effort into the session from start to finish which I appreciated a lot. Loved her energy and enthusiasm. Her service was excellent, even gave me a quick standing shower afterward to help clean up.

    Lulu is friendly, attractive, and puts a lot of effort into making sure you have a good time. I'd happily see her again.

    Also saw Lily on my way out. She's still my favorite Spanish-speaking Asian MILF, and I've never had a bad session with her. Between the two of them, I'd say K-Spa has a pretty solid lineup currently.
    Thanks for the great report. Decided to check out Lulu at K-spa based on your review. This is the K-spa near Infinity. I've been having fun with some spinner girls lately but been looking for a gal with a bit of a meat on her bones to try to switch things up a bit and Lulu definitely scratched that itch for me. She is very sweet, excellent service and attentive to my needs. I will be back at K-spa to see Lulu again.

  2. #18309

    New Big 6?

    Great to finally see a new "Big 6" emerging, in the West, Infinity is definitely the crown jewel, but I know some of the same girls rotate thru to Lucky Spa and K-spa and a lot of great reviews. In the East my new found favorite is Cloud and hear great things about Red 8, not sure who #6 might be? I just saw Eva at Cloud over the weekend for the 2nd time in past week. While not quite the hotness and service level of Kelly (very few are) Eva is the sweet GND, cute face, 5'4", great body, long brown hair down to middle of her ass, with a beautiful natural B / C rack and a very nice ass, petite and great head game. A little quiet due to her english challenge, but a sweetheart. Coco who I met on way in and out both times is very tempting.

  3. #18308

    European Massage Redemption

    Was feeling lazy but wanted to get someone. Saw Infinity lineup and Maggie at Red 8 looked promising but dammit too far away. After reading good review of Sophia / Angela at European Message (Cave Creek & Sweetwater) decided to give it a try.

    I get there and Tina answered (30-35 yo) said Sophia busy. Dammit. After last month's debacle there with Lucy was skeptical but YOLO. I paid full hour. 7 and off I was.

    Negotiated and paid. 18 tip. She was honest no DFK but LFK with lip action ok. She got cleaned up and off we were. Only rules no FIV, no greek, and no DFK. That said a great semi-GFE. She LOVES DATY or great actress, but she was super into it. Laid her down, 69, etc. Then a nice and sloppy BBBJ. And on came rubber. She actually deviated a bit and allowed a bit of DFK, and her rack is amazing, felt real to me, but nice and super perky and responsive tits and allowed me to feast on them for a while!

    Overall good service and nice relaxing massage at the end. Night and day from Lucy last month and at the end Sophia / Angela came hugged me then started to dry hump me and said to visit her this week before they leave for the month, haha.

    It wasn't on par with say Eva at Infinity or Fendi at GP, but it was a great service. Probably could have haggled down to. 16 but overall left a happy camper.

  4. #18307

    Red 8 Maggie really knew how to please a man

    Quote Originally Posted by SemiCumductor6  [View Original Post]
    Hi Alice and Maggie are currently working. Both are beautiful and insatiable. Alice's GFE and license quality massage was outstanding for me. Maggie is a TUMA master who can take a pounding. You can't go wrong with either choice. Happy Monger!
    Sir, You're assessment is spot on. I had a fantastic time with Maggie the other day. She was playful in the standing shower, and her TUMA and GFE was really fun. She really enjoyed sex and easily squirted multiple times during main course. I rarely find someone at AMP that is 8/10 in every category. Appearance, scent, and performance are all superior to other places in Mesa. I left really satisfied and plan to see her again before she leaves by the end of the month. Total damage was $$. 0 (TUMA was included in standard tips).

  5. #18306

    The Dream that's worth the Drive.

    Quote Originally Posted by Alan2020  [View Original Post]
    I used to see Dream often while she was in Chandler. Finally got a chance to take the long drive to Peoria to have my dream again. Saw her earlier in the morning. She remembered me and was so happy to see me. She took so good care of me that it really felt like a Dream. No talk of money or time. Just blissful experience where we both enjoyed each other's company. The couch next to the bed made it more fun. Looking forward to visiting her more often. It will be well worth the drive to have a Dream that good.
    That sounds like every session I've basically had with Dream too. She is a superstar. I'll continue to make the drive across town for her.

  6. #18305
    Quote Originally Posted by KingStannis  [View Original Post]
    Crystal.

    SHOP: Gold Panda.

    APPEARANCE: age 28-30, height around 5 ft 6, shaved kitty, big tits but saggy, attractive face, nice big ass, and her overall build is similar to a Latina body. Supposedly, she is French and Vietnamese according to other posters. When I initially met her I swore she just looked Latina to me, but then in the room together I could kind of see the Asian phenotype in her face. It isn't as pronounced as most HAPA girls making me wonder if she is like a third or quarter Asian.

    PERFORMANCE: Crystal was shy at first then a little more personable. I skipped the table shower since I showered already. Her BBBJ skills were alright. Positions were DATY, 69, and doggy style. Usually I opt for cowgirl at AMPs, but Crystal's big ass had me wanting doggy! You won't be disappointed with that view in doggy.

    DAMAGE: 60 to house for 1 hr, plus tip for L3.

    OVERALL: Had a good time at Gold Panda. I would recommend and I'll definitely be back in the future. I prefer ass over tits, and it was nice to be with a girl at an AMP with a big ass! Since so many past reports had mongers praising Fendi I couldn't help but ask if she's also in their current line-up. Crystal said Fendi isn't, but Coco is. Not sure if this is the same Coco that moves around other AMPs.
    Fendi usually is on the line up when Crystal is off. So she'll probably be back next month. I've had Crystal a few times. She's my ATF. While I agree she has a really nice ass, I wouldn't describe it as big. It does seem big Compared to the average Asian with a pancake ass you typically see at an AMP though. That being said, if you're an ass man you're going to love Fendi. By far the biggest and best ass I've come across since I started going to AMPs a year ago. And her service is nearly as good as Crystal's imo. You got to do the ts with Fendi and Crystal as well if you see her again. They both excell in the shower. Especially Fendi.

  7. #18304

    Gold Panda Report

    Crystal.

    SHOP: Gold Panda.

    APPEARANCE: age 28-30, height around 5 ft 6, shaved kitty, big tits but saggy, attractive face, nice big ass, and her overall build is similar to a Latina body. Supposedly, she is French and Vietnamese according to other posters. When I initially met her I swore she just looked Latina to me, but then in the room together I could kind of see the Asian phenotype in her face. It isn't as pronounced as most HAPA girls making me wonder if she is like a third or quarter Asian.

    PERFORMANCE: Crystal was shy at first then a little more personable. I skipped the table shower since I showered already. Her BBBJ skills were alright. Positions were DATY, 69, and doggy style. Usually I opt for cowgirl at AMPs, but Crystal's big ass had me wanting doggy! You won't be disappointed with that view in doggy.

    DAMAGE: 60 to house for 1 hr, plus tip for L3.

    OVERALL: Had a good time at Gold Panda. I would recommend and I'll definitely be back in the future. I prefer ass over tits, and it was nice to be with a girl at an AMP with a big ass! Since so many past reports had mongers praising Fendi I couldn't help but ask if she's also in their current line-up. Crystal said Fendi isn't, but Coco is. Not sure if this is the same Coco that moves around other AMPs.

  8. #18303
    Quote Originally Posted by AussChub  [View Original Post]
    I've only been recently. Coco was my girl and she massaged great but is gone no idea how long. I went back and figured out I had Anna. She was ok. Not as good looking but on flip she pulled shirt up, not as much roaming as Coco. They do leave the door open a crack though so not sure if L2 is open as well. Friend said he saw Tiffany and she didn't massage as good as Coco but looked good, younger, and on flip asked if he wanted to do it or wanted help. He told her to and she did and sounded good and fun. Also thought maybe more available. They had a good website where names are listed and can make appts. All I can say for them right now, ok massage with those two, a tug, and that's about it.
    Ya Kiki the greeter was all in for me. I developed a private off time interaction with her and she was as saucy as they come. In shop we had our fun but away from it was like riding lightning. Too bad she ended up getting married for $. Good for her though 👍127995;.

  9. #18302
    Regular Member


    Posts: 11
    Quote Originally Posted by AussChub  [View Original Post]
    I've only been recently. Coco was my girl and she massaged great but is gone no idea how long. I went back and figured out I had Anna. She was ok. Not as good looking but on flip she pulled shirt up, not as much roaming as Coco. They do leave the door open a crack though so not sure if L2 is open as well. Friend said he saw Tiffany and she didn't massage as good as Coco but looked good, younger, and on flip asked if he wanted to do it or wanted help. He told her to and she did and sounded good and fun. Also thought maybe more available. They had a good website where names are listed and can make appts. All I can say for them right now, ok massage with those two, a tug, and that's about it.
    Ah, yes, Kiki used to give L3 before she got married. She is off limits now, of course. She just does scheduling and management duties now.

    Almost all girls there will give L1, with the right tip.

  10. #18301
    Quote Originally Posted by HeelLover  [View Original Post]
    Is Tianmei hit and miss with L1 or all good now? I went a few times (granted this was years ago) and only got a L1 once. It was a lady that they said was Kiki, but I know it wasn't Kiki. She told me her "real" name, but I forgot it. May have been Kikis sister from what I read here later on? She was amazing! The ladies there were incredibly hot, but I wasn't sure if it was a sure thing (I was inexperienced at AMPs at that time for sure for the record).

    I really wanted Kiki, but she was always the greeter and would walk me back to a room and then switch. Most she did was give me a hug the first time I went as she apologized for it being so busy and said something like 5 or 10 minutes (was already waiting in the room for a bit). And the time that it did go really well, I asked for Kiki and they gave me the other lady, but it was awesome anyway (she was also pretty).
    I've only been recently. Coco was my girl and she massaged great but is gone no idea how long. I went back and figured out I had Anna. She was ok. Not as good looking but on flip she pulled shirt up, not as much roaming as Coco. They do leave the door open a crack though so not sure if L2 is open as well. Friend said he saw Tiffany and she didn't massage as good as Coco but looked good, younger, and on flip asked if he wanted to do it or wanted help. He told her to and she did and sounded good and fun. Also thought maybe more available. They had a good website where names are listed and can make appts. All I can say for them right now, ok massage with those two, a tug, and that's about it.

  11. #18300

    Tianmei hit and miss?

    Quote Originally Posted by AussChub  [View Original Post]
    I was told that Wendy does a really good job on massage and also taking care of you with L1. But I've seen Ruby there and love her. Fellow monger said she was gone until September or October I think though, but when she is back I will see her again.

    You can also try Tian Mei in Chandler. The girl I saw, Coco, left, can't remember other lady. But they were both very good. Haven't tried anyone else.
    Is Tianmei hit and miss with L1 or all good now? I went a few times (granted this was years ago) and only got a L1 once. It was a lady that they said was Kiki, but I know it wasn't Kiki. She told me her "real" name, but I forgot it. May have been Kikis sister from what I read here later on? She was amazing! The ladies there were incredibly hot, but I wasn't sure if it was a sure thing (I was inexperienced at AMPs at that time for sure for the record).

    I really wanted Kiki, but she was always the greeter and would walk me back to a room and then switch. Most she did was give me a hug the first time I went as she apologized for it being so busy and said something like 5 or 10 minutes (was already waiting in the room for a bit). And the time that it did go really well, I asked for Kiki and they gave me the other lady, but it was awesome anyway (she was also pretty).

  12. #18299

    Looking for a Mimi from Tucson that probably came to Phoenix recently

    Back in March I was in Tucson and tried Nice Day spa on the east side by Sabino. Recommended to try Mimi and she was amazing. Made a post for that trip.

    Guy who had made previous report said she left for Phoenix but didn't know where she was headed.

    She went by Mimi and I searched and found a couple of Mimi's, most prominently at Infinity. I think she was Japanese mix, from what I heard and saw. Does anyone know if this Mimi at Infinity was working in Tucson earlier this year at Nice Day? And if not, has anyone seen or heard of a small Japanese looking girl that recently came from there? I would like to see her again as I am in Phoenix usually. Thanks for any help.

  13. #18298

    Wendy or wait for Ruby to be back

    Quote Originally Posted by IndyJon  [View Original Post]
    Maybe try Sunrise Spa on Alma School just north of Chandler Boulevard.
    I was told that Wendy does a really good job on massage and also taking care of you with L1. But I've seen Ruby there and love her. Fellow monger said she was gone until September or October I think though, but when she is back I will see her again.

    You can also try Tian Mei in Chandler. The girl I saw, Coco, left, can't remember other lady. But they were both very good. Haven't tried anyone else.

  14. #18297
    Quote Originally Posted by Abiere  [View Original Post]
    Any recommendations for a great massage with a good L1 in the east valley? Younger MT preferable as long as not grannies. It's so hard to find that combination. TIA mongers!
    Maybe try Sunrise Spa on Alma School just north of Chandler Boulevard.

  15. #18296

    Lulu and Lily at K-massage / K-spa (51st and Peoria)

    It's been a while since I'd been to K-Spa, so I stopped in today to see who was available. Walked up to the sliding window, and Lulu caught my eye, so I decided to take a chance on someone new. Lulu is around 5'34", slightly curvy, attractive, and has a very sweet personality. We used a translator app without any issues, and communication was easy enough. Started with a relaxing massage before transitioning into a very sensual B2 B nuru experience. She put a lot of effort into the session from start to finish which I appreciated a lot. Loved her energy and enthusiasm. Her service was excellent, even gave me a quick standing shower afterward to help clean up.

    Lulu is friendly, attractive, and puts a lot of effort into making sure you have a good time. I'd happily see her again.

    Also saw Lily on my way out. She's still my favorite Spanish-speaking Asian MILF, and I've never had a bad session with her. Between the two of them, I'd say K-Spa has a pretty solid lineup currently.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape