Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 5 of 1150 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 55 105 505 1005 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 17249
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17189

    Snaps 2 - Video

    Quote Originally Posted by CBusDweller  [View Original Post]
    I had seen Rileigh roaming around looked better nice hair cut but she is no longer a prime pick up. Betty boop death girl was looking active. Blonde with white bag looking directly at me didn't look bad was just yelling being mental. That was by Safeway had also seen a spinner brunette there and skipped her, was being picky but later kind of regretted it she was a new one at least to me. Blue bag is cray looking Brandie. Gray shorts is nose hook Kayla she's been strolling more frequently looked better than usual and is a good performer. White dress is Candii she changed clothes threw a bottle at some dude on Warren was spazing out on dude.
    Blonde with white bag in the pics I posted looks like someone uploaded this video of her acting mental.

    https://www.facebook.com/share/r/1Je...ibextid=wwXIfr

  2. #17188
    Correct, black tube top is Sammy. No digits. She's always used to be on Sully but it can be at all times of the day or night. All depends upon when she needs her fix. I've usually seen her between the Sunoco and M&J.

    Quote Originally Posted by Outtatissues79  [View Original Post]
    Is sammy the one in the black top and does she have conract info or just have to catch her out?

    Thanks!

  3. #17187
    Quote Originally Posted by HornyAsHell  [View Original Post]
    Briefly talked to Savannah aka Sammy (also near Sunoco, which was the busiest area all night) and she's looking MUCH different now. Her hair is dyed reddish brown instead of blond. She's like 40 lbs heavier now (like 130 instead of 90) and appears to have a little bit of titty where before she had NONE at all. She's also able to give gumjobs now too. Needless to say, I passed. I also saw numerous others that would've been new to me but I scooped an old favorite instead.
    Is sammy the one in the black top and does she have conract info or just have to catch her out?

    Thanks!

  4. #17186
    Yes, that's her as well. I'm never worried about anyone dashing as I NEVER pay up front. If they insist on it, they can GTFO and go deal with someone else. There's always plenty more to choose from. Once they get the cash they no longer have any incentive to do a good job, unless you promise a big tip. Make them EARN it.

    Quote Originally Posted by CBusDweller  [View Original Post]
    Yeah recognized her stupid walk, didn't realize it had been her I had seen a few weeks ago. Face was round really filled up looking very different, she's back to her reign of terror beware she dashes.

  5. #17185

    Sammy

    Quote Originally Posted by HornyAsHell  [View Original Post]
    Briefly talked to Savannah aka Sammy (also near Sunoco, which was the busiest area all night) and she's looking MUCH different now. Her hair is dyed reddish brown instead of blond. She's like 40 lbs heavier now (like 130 instead of 90) and appears to have a little bit of titty where before she had NONE at all. She's also able to give gumjobs now too. Needless to say, I passed. I also saw numerous others that would've been new to me but I scooped an old favorite instead.
    Yeah recognized her stupid walk, didn't realize it had been her I had seen a few weeks ago. Face was round really filled up looking very different, she's back to her reign of terror beware she dashes.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_8221.jpeg‎   IMG_8222.jpg‎   IMG_8223.jpg‎   IMG_8275.jpg‎  

  6. #17184

    Rh Danielle

    Quote Originally Posted by RichardXL  [View Original Post]
    Does RH Dani have a new number? I tried reaching her today but I didn't get a response.
    She lost her phone but said she's getting another one and will have the same number I just had some fun the other day with her.

  7. #17183

    The one with writing on black shorts

    Quote Originally Posted by CBusDweller  [View Original Post]
    White tan top is Mallory wearing spandex couldn't get a good shot her ass looked great. The one eating is baseball player Kayley O. Black booty shorts is under water fish Patricia. The one on the phone is Kiera W that ignores me now after dashing on me. One sitting at the bus stop is Maria, that was just a quick run through the blade.
    That her fucking butt plug? LOL.

  8. #17182

    Sammy Et Al

    Briefly talked to Savannah aka Sammy (also near Sunoco, which was the busiest area all night) and she's looking MUCH different now. Her hair is dyed reddish brown instead of blond. She's like 40 lbs heavier now (like 130 instead of 90) and appears to have a little bit of titty where before she had NONE at all. She's also able to give gumjobs now too. Needless to say, I passed. I also saw numerous others that would've been new to me but I scooped an old favorite instead.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_2054.jpg‎   IMG_2050.jpg‎   IMG_2055.jpg‎   IMG_2056.jpg‎   IMG_2053.jpg‎  

    IMG_2126.jpg‎   IMG_2120.jpg‎   IMG_2125.jpg‎   IMG_2116.jpg‎   IMG_2113.jpg‎  


  9. #17181
    Somewhere around 2:30 to 3 AM the Sunoco station was busy as hell. I saw nine different girls there one after another (not all at once, more like an assembly line) but the funniest part was that "Patty dead fish" was walking with somebody that was much much hotter and not one not two but three different mongers tried to scoop the hot one at the same time, but "Patty dead fish" shooed her away and went to monger number one. He must've told her "no I don't want you. I want the other one" because she ended up calling her over for him. Then she went on to Monger number two and he rejected her as well, but Monger number three ended up, grabbing her.

    Note: I initially thought that the hotter one might have been Kristen, BUT this girl was acting very timid, very shy, acting like she's new to the game which kristen definitely isn't.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_2107.jpg‎   IMG_2108.jpg‎   IMG_2109.jpg‎   IMG_2110.jpg‎   IMG_2111.jpg‎  

    IMG_2112.jpg‎   IMG_2104.jpg‎   IMG_2102.jpg‎   IMG_2103.jpg‎   IMG_2101.jpg‎  


  10. #17180
    Quote Originally Posted by RichardXL  [View Original Post]
    Does RH Dani have a new number? I tried reaching her today but I didn't get a response.
    I wouldn't know she doesn't ever seem to be interested or always with the bf.

  11. #17179

    RH Dani

    Quote Originally Posted by CBusDweller  [View Original Post]
    Had also seen regular Tabi finally gaining weight again looked better in nice flower dress, couldn't snap her. Plaid dress is that Wendy chick have never heard anything good about her, plus has really bad teeth a turn off for me. Gray shirt is always walking around Hague, has a pretty face but up close has to many signs though I like her body type. Did come upto me had to reject her. Yes red shorts is RH Dani. Was calling it a day just gassing up and a regular comes up to me and I couldn't say no, she looked great. Can't name drop as she even mentioned she would know from that "site" LOL. Dropping her off see Mallory also getting dropped off, jeez great ass would've definitely picked her up if I had seen her.
    Does RH Dani have a new number? I tried reaching her today but I didn't get a response.

  12. #17178

    Duh? The rest are 2-4 bill escorts.

    Quote Originally Posted by TheMilkMan13  [View Original Post]
    Are all street walkers rough looking because I don't think I've ever seen a pic in this thread where the girl doesn't look like a rough crack head.
    Duh? The rest are 2-4 bill escorts.

  13. #17177

    Wendy

    Quote Originally Posted by Dave3879  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen Wendy? Clean looking curly redhead, maybe late 30's-40's? She was wearing hooker boots and a skirt, and had difficulty walking in them. I didn't have time but got her number. Any insights?
    Nice fake tits, somewhat enthusiastic, but definitely a bit fake. Also wants more than what is standard. Insists on everything covered. If you could get her away for awhile, she could be fun, but that's a big if.

  14. #17176

    Rough looking

    Are all street walkers rough looking because I don't think I've ever seen a pic in this thread where the girl doesn't look like a rough crack head.

  15. #17175

    Snaps 5

    White tan top is Mallory wearing spandex couldn't get a good shot her ass looked great. The one eating is baseball player Kayley O. Black booty shorts is under water fish Patricia. The one on the phone is Kiera W that ignores me now after dashing on me. One sitting at the bus stop is Maria, that was just a quick run through the blade.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_8146.jpg‎   IMG_8183.jpg‎   IMG_8188.jpg‎   IMG_8164.jpg‎   IMG_8184.jpg‎  

    IMG_8195.jpg‎   IMG_8178.jpeg‎   IMG_8187.jpeg‎   IMG_8182.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape