Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 26 of 1246 FirstFirst ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 76 126 526 1026 ... LastLast
Results 376 to 390 of 18689
K Spa 5128 Peoria
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18314

    Gold Panda Report

    Crystal.

    SHOP: Gold Panda.

    APPEARANCE: age 28-30, height around 5 ft 6, shaved kitty, big tits but saggy, attractive face, nice big ass, and her overall build is similar to a Latina body. Supposedly, she is French and Vietnamese according to other posters. When I initially met her I swore she just looked Latina to me, but then in the room together I could kind of see the Asian phenotype in her face. It isn't as pronounced as most HAPA girls making me wonder if she is like a third or quarter Asian.

    PERFORMANCE: Crystal was shy at first then a little more personable. I skipped the table shower since I showered already. Her BBBJ skills were alright. Positions were DATY, 69, and doggy style. Usually I opt for cowgirl at AMPs, but Crystal's big ass had me wanting doggy! You won't be disappointed with that view in doggy.

    DAMAGE: 60 to house for 1 hr, plus tip for L3.

    OVERALL: Had a good time at Gold Panda. I would recommend and I'll definitely be back in the future. I prefer ass over tits, and it was nice to be with a girl at an AMP with a big ass! Since so many past reports had mongers praising Fendi I couldn't help but ask if she's also in their current line-up. Crystal said Fendi isn't, but Coco is. Not sure if this is the same Coco that moves around other AMPs.

  2. #18313
    Quote Originally Posted by AussChub  [View Original Post]
    I've only been recently. Coco was my girl and she massaged great but is gone no idea how long. I went back and figured out I had Anna. She was ok. Not as good looking but on flip she pulled shirt up, not as much roaming as Coco. They do leave the door open a crack though so not sure if L2 is open as well. Friend said he saw Tiffany and she didn't massage as good as Coco but looked good, younger, and on flip asked if he wanted to do it or wanted help. He told her to and she did and sounded good and fun. Also thought maybe more available. They had a good website where names are listed and can make appts. All I can say for them right now, ok massage with those two, a tug, and that's about it.
    Ya Kiki the greeter was all in for me. I developed a private off time interaction with her and she was as saucy as they come. In shop we had our fun but away from it was like riding lightning. Too bad she ended up getting married for $. Good for her though 👍127995;.

  3. #18312
    Regular Member


    Posts: 11
    Quote Originally Posted by AussChub  [View Original Post]
    I've only been recently. Coco was my girl and she massaged great but is gone no idea how long. I went back and figured out I had Anna. She was ok. Not as good looking but on flip she pulled shirt up, not as much roaming as Coco. They do leave the door open a crack though so not sure if L2 is open as well. Friend said he saw Tiffany and she didn't massage as good as Coco but looked good, younger, and on flip asked if he wanted to do it or wanted help. He told her to and she did and sounded good and fun. Also thought maybe more available. They had a good website where names are listed and can make appts. All I can say for them right now, ok massage with those two, a tug, and that's about it.
    Ah, yes, Kiki used to give L3 before she got married. She is off limits now, of course. She just does scheduling and management duties now.

    Almost all girls there will give L1, with the right tip.

  4. #18311
    Quote Originally Posted by HeelLover  [View Original Post]
    Is Tianmei hit and miss with L1 or all good now? I went a few times (granted this was years ago) and only got a L1 once. It was a lady that they said was Kiki, but I know it wasn't Kiki. She told me her "real" name, but I forgot it. May have been Kikis sister from what I read here later on? She was amazing! The ladies there were incredibly hot, but I wasn't sure if it was a sure thing (I was inexperienced at AMPs at that time for sure for the record).

    I really wanted Kiki, but she was always the greeter and would walk me back to a room and then switch. Most she did was give me a hug the first time I went as she apologized for it being so busy and said something like 5 or 10 minutes (was already waiting in the room for a bit). And the time that it did go really well, I asked for Kiki and they gave me the other lady, but it was awesome anyway (she was also pretty).
    I've only been recently. Coco was my girl and she massaged great but is gone no idea how long. I went back and figured out I had Anna. She was ok. Not as good looking but on flip she pulled shirt up, not as much roaming as Coco. They do leave the door open a crack though so not sure if L2 is open as well. Friend said he saw Tiffany and she didn't massage as good as Coco but looked good, younger, and on flip asked if he wanted to do it or wanted help. He told her to and she did and sounded good and fun. Also thought maybe more available. They had a good website where names are listed and can make appts. All I can say for them right now, ok massage with those two, a tug, and that's about it.

  5. #18310

    Tianmei hit and miss?

    Quote Originally Posted by AussChub  [View Original Post]
    I was told that Wendy does a really good job on massage and also taking care of you with L1. But I've seen Ruby there and love her. Fellow monger said she was gone until September or October I think though, but when she is back I will see her again.

    You can also try Tian Mei in Chandler. The girl I saw, Coco, left, can't remember other lady. But they were both very good. Haven't tried anyone else.
    Is Tianmei hit and miss with L1 or all good now? I went a few times (granted this was years ago) and only got a L1 once. It was a lady that they said was Kiki, but I know it wasn't Kiki. She told me her "real" name, but I forgot it. May have been Kikis sister from what I read here later on? She was amazing! The ladies there were incredibly hot, but I wasn't sure if it was a sure thing (I was inexperienced at AMPs at that time for sure for the record).

    I really wanted Kiki, but she was always the greeter and would walk me back to a room and then switch. Most she did was give me a hug the first time I went as she apologized for it being so busy and said something like 5 or 10 minutes (was already waiting in the room for a bit). And the time that it did go really well, I asked for Kiki and they gave me the other lady, but it was awesome anyway (she was also pretty).

  6. #18309

    Looking for a Mimi from Tucson that probably came to Phoenix recently

    Back in March I was in Tucson and tried Nice Day spa on the east side by Sabino. Recommended to try Mimi and she was amazing. Made a post for that trip.

    Guy who had made previous report said she left for Phoenix but didn't know where she was headed.

    She went by Mimi and I searched and found a couple of Mimi's, most prominently at Infinity. I think she was Japanese mix, from what I heard and saw. Does anyone know if this Mimi at Infinity was working in Tucson earlier this year at Nice Day? And if not, has anyone seen or heard of a small Japanese looking girl that recently came from there? I would like to see her again as I am in Phoenix usually. Thanks for any help.

  7. #18308

    Wendy or wait for Ruby to be back

    Quote Originally Posted by IndyJon  [View Original Post]
    Maybe try Sunrise Spa on Alma School just north of Chandler Boulevard.
    I was told that Wendy does a really good job on massage and also taking care of you with L1. But I've seen Ruby there and love her. Fellow monger said she was gone until September or October I think though, but when she is back I will see her again.

    You can also try Tian Mei in Chandler. The girl I saw, Coco, left, can't remember other lady. But they were both very good. Haven't tried anyone else.

  8. #18307
    Quote Originally Posted by Abiere  [View Original Post]
    Any recommendations for a great massage with a good L1 in the east valley? Younger MT preferable as long as not grannies. It's so hard to find that combination. TIA mongers!
    Maybe try Sunrise Spa on Alma School just north of Chandler Boulevard.

  9. #18306

    Lulu and Lily at K-massage / K-spa (51st and Peoria)

    It's been a while since I'd been to K-Spa, so I stopped in today to see who was available. Walked up to the sliding window, and Lulu caught my eye, so I decided to take a chance on someone new. Lulu is around 5'34", slightly curvy, attractive, and has a very sweet personality. We used a translator app without any issues, and communication was easy enough. Started with a relaxing massage before transitioning into a very sensual B2 B nuru experience. She put a lot of effort into the session from start to finish which I appreciated a lot. Loved her energy and enthusiasm. Her service was excellent, even gave me a quick standing shower afterward to help clean up.

    Lulu is friendly, attractive, and puts a lot of effort into making sure you have a good time. I'd happily see her again.

    Also saw Lily on my way out. She's still my favorite Spanish-speaking Asian MILF, and I've never had a bad session with her. Between the two of them, I'd say K-Spa has a pretty solid lineup currently.

  10. #18305

    East valley L1

    Any recommendations for a great massage with a good L1 in the east valley? Younger MT preferable as long as not grannies. It's so hard to find that combination. TIA mongers!

  11. #18304

    ATF is back

    My all time favorite is back in town. Going to be a very expensive month LOL. I do gatekeep a little but happy to say who in my DMs. Name starts with an M and is a deepthroat legend. Curious to see how many guys will know who I am talking about without mentioning the name.

  12. #18303

    Spa 63 Tina

    Read a lot of reviews about Tina and stopped by to see her. I asked about the TS and she said she keeps her clothes on and will wash you down. The reviews about her are pretty accurate. She's cute with a very nice body. She gives a good BBBJ. She is also very responsive to you dining at the why. With me she was very vocal and very wet. We went through all the positions with me finishing in Standing missionary with me holding her ankles and pushing her legs back. This for me was my favorite position. I think she liked it too ir she was really good at making me feel that way. Hope I can find the time and have some extra money to see her again before she leaves.

  13. #18302

    Cloud being as good as the Big 6

    Quote Originally Posted by DsmDiggler  [View Original Post]
    Not sure about Cloud being good as Spring in its prime, that's a bold statement. Be careful out there fellas!
    The guy on RM who said Cloud is as good as Aloha and Spring has a public profile showing 8 reviews between Aloha and Spring. Furthermore, he has reviewed girls such as Tina and Lulu (Lucky at LH), who were two of the most popular and sought after girls from the Big 6 era who have an extensive amount of glowing reviews on this site. I was careful in doing my homework before pointing him out.

    When someone like that is saying Cloud is as good or better than those places, we should pay attention.

  14. #18301

    My very late two cents

    I was on vacation from my permanent vacation and missed the kerfuffle about the Infinity ad. I think the ad is wonderful. I really appreciate capitalism. The bigger problem is mongers that walk into an AMP and want to barter for a BBBJ in the lobby. Those assholes do more damage to our hobby than any legitimate ad in any online forum. Be safe out there, lads.

  15. #18300

    Red8 has Maggie and Alice

    Quote Originally Posted by DsmDiggler  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have the current Red8 lineup specifics? I know Maggie has gotten some attention lately but who else is there?

    Not sure about Cloud being good as Spring in its prime, that's a bold statement. Be careful out there fellas!
    Hi Alice and Maggie are currently working. Both are beautiful and insatiable. Alice's GFE and license quality massage was outstanding for me. Maggie is a TUMA master who can take a pounding. You can't go wrong with either choice. Happy Monger!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape