Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 31 to 45 of 8339
-
08-16-26 07:07 #8309Senior Member

Posts: 354Eastern Pkwy
To respond to Upforfun:
I went around 5 weeks ago.
Woman was named Lucky? Not certain.
Her face was kind of round, and rather odd looking.
Body was a little plump.
Not really a very attractive woman.
Prob 45-50.
She was very pleasant.
Terrific theraputic massage.
Very little tease.
On flip, seems she's as willing to please as Angela and Tina were.
I went back a week or so ago just to see if anyone new. She was still there, did not have another session with her.
-
08-14-26 02:41 #8308Banned Member

Posts: 2[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it appeared to be a public effort to discourage members from posting information. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.
-
08-13-26 17:34 #8307Senior Member

Posts: 203Eastern Parkway
Has anyone been to Eastern Parkway lately? The last couple of times I've called, neither Angela nor Tina were there. Anyone see either of the recently? If not, any info on the new help?
-
08-11-26 21:55 #8306Senior Member

Posts: 138E. Greenbush
Anyone been to the place in EG lately? TBH I keep forgetting there's a spot there and I've never been.
-
08-05-26 19:26 #8305Senior Member

Posts: 48New spa at old zen spa
Has anyone tried the new spa at 10.6 rte 9 in cohoes. Called dan hands spa (I know scary name). It appears to have all that can be expected. Female Asian answered phone. Just curious if anyone gave it a shot.
-
08-03-26 18:08 #8304Senior Member

Posts: 138I could be wrong but I think this is the ONLY place downtown.
Originally Posted by DiveMasterStl
[View Original Post]
-
08-03-26 12:53 #8303Senior Member

Posts: 2032026 Tour #3
Sorry, I've been meaning to get this report out. My most recent stops were 467 Troy-Schenectady in Latham and a repeat to Rocks in Green Island. First, Rocks. After a good review here, I decided to give another shot with the possibility of an expanded menu. A young, skinny woman named Nini (not Mimi) was the attendant. Massage was very good with plenty of teasing. She had a very interesting way with the HE that was fantastic. Only downfall was lack of titty play. Every time I got my mouth on it, she would say tickle and pulled away. Damage was. 7 house and. 7 tip. No Haggle. As for 467, it has its good and bad. Tina was the woman I had. I heard another voice, but I didn't see anyone. The good. Very good massage, with a playful side. The menu mentioned was wide open. Ended up with MSOG including CBJ. The bad. Haggling and getting off the table to pay during the massage. Also, there is parking behind the building but you enter / exit from the front near RT2. Damage was. 7 house and 1. 3 tip. Both experiences were good, not great in my opinion. Your mileage may vary.
-
08-03-26 07:39 #8302Senior Member

Posts: 234She told me I should schedule 90 minutes next time. I wonder if more than the HJ might be on the menu.
Originally Posted by SniperAlfa25
[View Original Post]
-
08-02-26 08:04 #8301Regular Member

Posts: 11Tao Best Spa
I went to see her for a massage yesterday, too. For the first time in two years, I had to wait because she was busy with another client. She mentioned that she's had a lot of new clients lately. I know that many of them came in after reading my post, so plan your visit to Eling in advance—it'll help you avoid an unnecessary wait. I've probably been to every massage parlor in the Albany area, but I'm convinced once again that this is the best place and she is the best specialist.
Originally Posted by SunsetStrip77
[View Original Post]
-
08-01-26 16:29 #8300Senior Member

Posts: 234Thanks for the rec! Saw Eling yesterday. A couple of hiccups at the spa that interrupted the massage early on, but a great massage and a great time.
Originally Posted by SniperAlfa25
[View Original Post]
-
08-01-26 11:42 #8299Senior Member

Posts: 152Green Garden
I'm in town for a couple days in downtown area. Will I leave green garden happy or is there a better place in downtown?
TIA.
-
07-26-26 16:01 #8298Senior Member

Posts: 142Zero tip haggle.
Originally Posted by JarelRod
[View Original Post]
Me? I tip well. Always have. I know it makes me a problem but in this case, with this level of service, and this level of skill and attention to detail, I'll tip on the top end. Not FS well but close.
And no tit sucking here. Get that at some other low class place.
-
07-25-26 16:45 #8297Senior Member

Posts: 354Tao
May I ask what tip is expected at Tao?
Any haggling?
Also do they at least show their tits, and hopefully allow tit sucking?
In the past, I had heard expected tip too high st Tao, and the may not show tits.
-
07-25-26 11:42 #8296Senior Member

Posts: 142100% agree. Eling is a master and she does everything exactly I like. No time shortage. Very pleasant facility, water on the way out. Man traffic handled well.
Originally Posted by SniperAlfa25
[View Original Post]
-
07-25-26 07:52 #8295Senior Member

Posts: 138Standard AMP
Just curious to see what everyone's thoughts are on what's the best current Standard AMP out there. I'm not a fan of the FS joints out there and feel too pressured when I'm there.








Reply With Quote






