Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 76 to 90 of 24021
-
07-25-26 07:57 #23946Senior Member

Posts: 2154Lacey has been out and I picked her up and brought her back to her room.
Originally Posted by BusterHymen
[View Original Post]
-
07-24-26 18:36 #23945Senior Member

Posts: 1475Dry stroll
Over the last week to 10 days, I have cruised Nebraska at various times of day and night. Absolutely nothing worth stopping for.
Today I saw Bella just north of the Alamo, hard pass.
Was heading for home, just north of Linebaugh saw a really old lady with blonde curly hair, she waved at me. I went around the block and pulled up to her. She had a basket of drinks and stuff to sell, she looked really desperate and sweating hot in this fucking steam bath weather. I pulled a $20 out of my pocket, gave it to her and told her to get a cold drink and get out of the sun.
She started crying and thanking me. I figured if I couldn't get laid today at least I could brighten someone else's day.
-
07-20-26 08:13 #23944Senior Member

Posts: 2154Not mine. But lexi asked where is the child support payment this month. .
Originally Posted by Bbbjhunter69
[View Original Post]
-
07-20-26 00:17 #23943Senior Member

Posts: 761Not so Lovely
Picked up "Lovelt" on Neb / hanna yesterday afternoon. One of the worst BJ's I've had. Almost as bad as BSW Rose a few weeks ago. Too much teeth, tried to use her hands too much, couldn't take a FF. Best part was she swallowed as promised. Dropped her off by the comvenience store close by.
She said Bella is pregnant again.
Smitty. You want to explain? Lmfao.
Saw CiCi (been around forever) at the fruit motel. She's looking skinny af these days. No luck on Nova in Nowatnet on my initial stroll.
-
07-19-26 12:20 #23942Senior Member

Posts: 651Re: Nova
She seems to prefer to start her walk near 15th and 142nd, as I recall. Many mongers have history with Nova.
Originally Posted by Carlanga
[View Original Post]
She is another sign that sightings have been increasing throughout the last week or so, IMHO.
Dick.
-
07-17-26 12:08 #23941Senior Member

Posts: 1188Nova
Walking Nowatney right now. Noon.
Looking good but out of my list.
-
07-15-26 21:55 #23940Senior Member

Posts: 258Bella
Face isn't as bad as before. Face was a pepperoni pizza awhile ago, now Face is a cheese pizza.
Originally Posted by Mwaved
[View Original Post]
Well, as far as cash and dash, most of them will do that if you give them the opportunity. NEVER front the dough first.
-
07-15-26 07:02 #23939Senior Member

Posts: 75Bella
I don't know about cash and dash, but I stopped to see Bella up close. I told her I didn't have time for a date but that I wanted to give her a Jackson. The scabs on her face and arms had cleared up but now there is a sore on her lip. I have always enjoyed Bella but I haven't been with her for over a year and sadly she is off my list indefinitely.
Originally Posted by Mwaved
[View Original Post]
-
07-13-26 17:51 #23938Senior Member

Posts: 47Bella
Friend tried to pick up Bella. States avoid, she took money and ran. Also has concerning sores.
-
07-10-26 22:54 #23937Senior Member

Posts: 2154That's the cute looking one. I haven't seen her in a while. That guy is always near her though.
Originally Posted by Bbbjhunter69
[View Original Post]
On a side note, there were two cuties today. One was close to Hillsboro and as I was cutting through the gas station I saw this Latina looking one. Little bit of cushion but nothing big just short and healthy looking. But she walked up to a another vehicle and I never saw her again even though I stayed in the area for a while. Was wearing a light colored dress and hair in a somewhat ponytail. Then I saw another girl in a black outfit walking towards the Alamo I believe but then she disappeared when I came back around. She was a white girl with dirty brown hair and skinny.
-
07-10-26 22:52 #23936Senior Member

Posts: 2154The younger one with the black top has been walking around for a while. So I'm far away she looks nice, but is not very receptive to any honks or anything. I did manage to get her in the car but she is missing a few teeth and is a little bit more busted looking than if you see her from your car. But like you mentioned, she wants higher prices so I dropped her off. But this was weeks ago if not months.
Originally Posted by Bbbjhunter69
[View Original Post]
-
07-10-26 16:44 #23935Senior Member

Posts: 761Another BSW
Smitty,
This is the same chick we both saw a few weeks ago. Saw her again this morning, she walked all the way from Neb / Hanna all the way to Sligh and sat at the bus stop there for a min before walking about towards Hanna. I think she quoted me 70 when I talked to her initially on Hillsborough by the Taco bus.
-
07-10-26 16:39 #23934Senior Member

Posts: 761New talent.
Spotted 2 BSW earlier this morning on Neb / Sligh down by the 3 Dimes breakfast joint. I got the younger one in the car and felt those big ole titties. Only problem was she wanted 50 for a bbbjwswallow. Said her name was "D". Dropped her back off and she and her friend continued on trying to make that bread. Her friend was older, but I wasn't interested.
-
07-10-26 09:32 #23933Senior Member

Posts: 268Yes, I'm certain that I penetrated a vagina and not an anus.
Originally Posted by Pussylicker2
[View Original Post]
-
07-10-26 01:17 #23932Senior Member

Posts: 2154She does that to me but I have a mask that looks like bbbjhunter69 so that could be it. LOL.
Originally Posted by KeyLP
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





