Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 26 of 972 FirstFirst ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 76 126 526 ... LastLast
Results 376 to 390 of 14573
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14198

    My visit with Scarlett

    I finally got the chance to have my first (but certainly not my last) visit with the incomparable Scarlett this past week. Everything good that has been written about her is one hundred percent true. I just went for the oral package and it's just as well because I never would have made it past the blowjob without blowing my load. That girl is an absolute artist at giving head. She told me she loves sucking dick and I believe her because no one can be that good at something without liking it at least a little bit! Scarlett started out nice and slow, then began making gagging noises as she pushed my cock as deep into her mouth and throat as she could. From there I grabbed the back of her head and started face fucking her for all I was worth until I finally pulled out and blasted my cum all over her pretty face. It's one of the hottest experiences I've had in a long time and I can't wait to see her again.

  2. #14197

    Ebony

    I'had this one. She was pleasant. No drama. She was very polite. I have wanted to return I haven't had the time. I had a good time.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_4195.jpg‎  

  3. #14196

    Pretty pussy

    Quote Originally Posted by Groove1  [View Original Post]
    Talking about. Pretty pussy or the bigger girl that everybody says is less??

    I reached out to her on a differnt number and she is holding strong at the 240 bs. Let us know, thanks!

    .
    But her coms are poor.

  4. #14195

    One Word. Venus

    Quote Originally Posted by ThickAndCream9  [View Original Post]
    If you want to Reminisce about the (Good old Day's) let's not forget about (Bob & Marie of norther Cape) O M G shut the fucking door. Now that was something really good to remember Ciao mongers Thick.
    I took achance after seeing her ad and assuming that she couldn't be for real. Wow, was I wrong. That woman was a true nympho. She couldn't get enough. Pretty face, amazing body and would take anything you threw at her. I literally cried when she told me she was leaving the business. We did connect a few times after that but then she moved. Boo hoo. LOL.

  5. #14194

    I am confused

    Quote Originally Posted by BigMac2022  [View Original Post]
    It's her. Old pics. According to reports she's pretty beat up these days. And up to her old tricks, of course.

    She's offering BBFS and Greek. But I'd really be concerned about going anywhere near her.
    This girl has been around for years. I saw her before COVID. My only complaint was that everything was covered. I hadn't heard about her going to the darkside. I think the links are screwed up because one leads to Kodi and the other leads to the girl I am talking about.

  6. #14193

    Which one are you

    Talking about. Pretty pussy or the bigger girl that everybody says is less??

    I reached out to her on a differnt number and she is holding strong at the 240 bs. Let us know, thanks!

    Quote Originally Posted by BigBadJohn50  [View Original Post]
    I go a 30 min BBBJ for 100.
    .

  7. #14192
    Quote Originally Posted by LoveToDine  [View Original Post]
    This ad is deceptive, my Gardner had three different black women over to the dungeon from this same ad. Only one time was it the same person (shape anyway) but one was less desirable but the Gardner said he liked rolling the dice. Good times.

  8. #14191

    Bob & Marie

    Thick, I mentioned on here before I know I met you when I was leaving there place on the road. It's been a lot of years but how could you forget them. Bob would watch from the love seat in the bedroom. He would be watching with the hand towel next to him on the couch. They were probably in there late 60's at that time. It was a shame that they moved back east.

  9. #14190

    Frustrating

    The talent in Fort Myers in Naples it's just been horrible lately. Nothing but fake ads and providers that want platinum pricing. It is getting insane.

  10. #14189

  11. #14188

    The Good Old Day's

    Quote Originally Posted by CondomPopper1  [View Original Post]
    I remember when she was just starting out. Great attitude, lived in a small apartment in North Fort Myers. Before she was really known. Stopped seeing her once everyone started running through her. Personally I stay away and have for a very long time.
    If you want to Reminisce about the (Good old Day's) let's not forget about (Bob & Marie of norther Cape) O M G shut the fucking door. Now that was something really good to remember Ciao mongers Thick.

  12. #14187

    My experience too

    Quote Originally Posted by Sully7676  [View Original Post]
    When she first started, she was a really good provider. I too used to see her in the Cape and a small little apartment and then on and off for a couple of years. Saw she posted reached out, went to go see her, walked into the room, looked at her and walked out. She's got to be using something. She had these swollen legs and marks and scabs all over them, telling me that she got it from some parasite that her dog jumped in the water, and she jumped in after them stay away that would be my advice.
    She told me the exact same thing. She looked terrible and scabs and swollen, etc etc. She's not a bad person, but makes really bad decisions and just is a hot mess. Just like Kodi.

  13. #14186

    Medusa -Scarlett

    I haven't seen her in years. I saw her when she worked the front desk as a night manager. She was a good provider but years later got involved with heavy drugs. I responded to a gentleman from out of town that posted on the fourm that he should go see Scarlett out in Lehigh if he wants a visit of a life time.

  14. #14185
    Quote Originally Posted by LoveToDine  [View Original Post]
    All I can tell you is she must have started very young. She's been on STG's for 10 years now.

  15. #14184

    Wondering if anyone dipped in the Chocolate


Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape