Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 7 of 470 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 57 107 ... LastLast
Results 91 to 105 of 7040
Relax and enjoy
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6950

    Appreciate the Review

    I was thinking about visiting her. Thanks for the info. Will find an alternative.

    Quote Originally Posted by Chungu  [View Original Post]
    Have had a couple dates with the mimi girls in the past. Today I went to go see the newest talent, Sakura. Pics look awesome, description says boobs 34 D, I was excited. I showed up not even sure if this is the same girl as the picture but she said she was Sakura. She was so flat, almost like a mans chest. I don't mind small boobs but this was another level, almost non existent. She also would not really let you touch. I will still support as I've had some great experiences up until this one but I wish they would just give real descriptions so there are no surprises when you arrive.

  2. #6949

    Relaxing spa

    Any ideas on August line up? And is Vivi in Hawaii spa?

  3. #6948

    Asian Mist 1st visit

    New to the area, not new to the hobby. After some research I figured I couldn't go wrong with Mist, specifically Miki who was reviewed here recently. Checked in advance to make sure she was still there and then texted again one hour prior to my visit. Both times confirmed she was there. When I got there and asked for her, was told she was coming later. I hate that shit. I was irritated and should've just left since the one who greeted me wasn't that great looking, but I didn't really have a plan b so I stayed. She said her name was Lucky and I remember seeing positive reviews of her and thought maybe it would end up being ok after all (if its the same Lucky). Short (under 5' man-made C's, a flat butt and a lot of makeup trying to hide a fair amount of wrinkles. Also had a large tat under her belly button. Looked to be 30's maybe even 40's, so definitely a disappointment after expecting Miki. Would love to know if this is the same Lucky that has great reviews.

    Decided on an hour, no shower offered. Massage was brief and no teasing or real effort made for a build-up to the flip. At that point was just waiting for the flip thinking it had to get better, and it did, kinda. Took care of business and everything was in play (didn't ask for greek, so can't say). It was all just "ok" and very mechanical. The vibe was off and maybe it was me since I was expecting someone else. She even felt it cause she said, next time I can try a different girl.

    Perfect example of how a great massage and experience with just L1 finish could be better than a shitty experience with more offered.

  4. #6947

    Disappointment mimi

    Have had a couple dates with the mimi girls in the past. Today I went to go see the newest talent, Sakura. Pics look awesome, description says boobs 34 D, I was excited. I showed up not even sure if this is the same girl as the picture but she said she was Sakura. She was so flat, almost like a mans chest. I don't mind small boobs but this was another level, almost non existent. She also would not really let you touch. I will still support as I've had some great experiences up until this one but I wish they would just give real descriptions so there are no surprises when you arrive.

  5. #6946
    Quote Originally Posted by JDoe232  [View Original Post]
    I will never understand the Chinese tax every time. Why would the Japanese be any less expensive?
    Gambling is a bigger part of Chinese culture than Japanese (and even mre so than Koreans-who gamble much much less).

    Chinese broads are some of the greediest MF'ers on earth.

  6. #6945
    Quote Originally Posted by Midnight941  [View Original Post]
    You mean the Chinese girl in FLL? Visited her today. About 80%-90% accurate on the face and definitely accurate on the body. Slender but smaller bobs and ass. Pretty close to my type. Service is limited compared to the Japanese girls. BBBJ and that's pretty much it as least for shorter sessions.
    I will never understand the Chinese tax every time. Why would the Japanese be any less expensive?

  7. #6944
    Quote Originally Posted by ToPricky  [View Original Post]
    There's only one girl (or is it 2 in the photo?) for the FLL location. What's her name and is there more after verification? Is it Salacia? Can't decipher in the ad if there's any name.

    Having a bit of a hard time deciphering what the diff $ means in terms of service, but hoping to get my first try.
    You mean the Chinese girl in FLL? Visited her today. About 80%-90% accurate on the face and definitely accurate on the body. Slender but smaller bobs and ass. Pretty close to my type. Service is limited compared to the Japanese girls. BBBJ and that's pretty much it as least for shorter sessions.

  8. #6943
    Quote Originally Posted by RlTrane  [View Original Post]
    I knew today was 3 new girls, Apple, Candy and Anne. I guess first of the month. I've been waiting to get at least some reports to come in regarding the new talent. I never got to see Joey which I wish I had. Did you look at any of the others or just candy? What did she look like? How was the performance?

    -Trane.
    Does anyone have any info on the current lineup of Candy, Apple and Anne? Thanks.

  9. #6942
    Quote Originally Posted by AlexInF8  [View Original Post]
    My friend felt so foolish. He was there a while back and had the same bad experience! 1) they advertise a table shower that they do not have 2) provider up sells insanely and cheats on time.

    She is cute asian chick in her 30's goes by Tina petite with big tits and that was his downfall 80 hour and 120 for topless CBJ (she wanted 200) that was not good and end it up being a HJ.
    Same fucking thing happened to me at bliss blessed. 5 minutes of an hour massage. Flip and said 150 for BBBJ. She immediately squirts baby oil all over junior and proceeded with HJ. I said what about the BJ and puts a condom on junior and said BBBJ would now be 200.

    I'm noticing a scam service trend like this with the upsell to 200 for BBBJ otherwise you wind up overpaying for HJ. This shit needs to be stopped and those places put out of business. It's happened 2 x to me and now to this guy.

  10. #6941

    Rainbow spa

    My friend felt so foolish. He was there a while back and had the same bad experience! 1) they advertise a table shower that they do not have 2) provider up sells insanely and cheats on time.

    She is cute asian chick in her 30's goes by Tina petite with big tits and that was his downfall 80 hour and 120 for topless CBJ (she wanted 200) that was not good and end it up being a HJ.

  11. #6940

    Mimi Service and Pricing

    Quote Originally Posted by ToPricky  [View Original Post]
    There's only one girl (or is it 2 in the photo?) for the FLL location. What's her name and is there more after verification? Is it Salacia? Can't decipher in the ad if there's any name.

    Having a bit of a hard time deciphering what the diff $ means in terms of service, but hoping to get my first try.
    When it comes to Mimi, its kind of situation of anything goes. Yet in a pro or con way.

    I've cum about with them 5 times so far. The price of admission is not negotiable, and may or may not be OK for the monger. They likely price things based on what they feel the market will provide, or the interests of the provider.

    The upside is that every single one of the one's I've met have been young, hot, slender, and willing to do what's expected. Along with no insistence for extra tips. Some have had agency upgrades for BB, Anal, or videos. I've rejected all of those options, as the price of admission was already at a premium.

    One grey area has been with how the girls will likely have some slight enhancements in the photos, compared to actual appearance. I've seen this most with titty size. They usually show at least a B to D cup, and its more often been an A cup, and sometimes when they say natural, the C's may be enhanced. Yet all have been slender, ready to get to business, like cleanliness, and the locations are top notch in private locations.

    Oddly enough, we seem to see these reviews in the Massage AMP section, yet Mimi may offer girls that can offer a back rub, though its far more of a FS kind of agency. Usually with Japanese, over the Chinese that are so much more common in most AMP's. I didn't really know the difference so much, till I tried them, yet Jap girls can be considered more attractive in the face, depending on what you like, compared to the round head and face more common in the Chinese offerings.

    All have been quite young, with youthful slim bodies. Though even though you'll see a teen age published, its more like early 20's, though still super hot.

    They do require some genuine verification, and I'm not surprised, as they likely need such standards. That may work for some, and not some others. Yet, once you're on the green light list, then you can simply text with a time and interest to make things happen.

    Don't try them for a best level massage. There will not be any kind of upcharge badgering. Expect that some of your booked time will involve some showering before getting down to business.

    They rotate far more often than monthly. Some may only be available for a week or so.

    Some others have reported with variable results. Though I can say that all I've met were at least a 9 for looks, and always took care of me. Some with less or more skills.

  12. #6939
    Senior Member


    Posts: 584
    Quote Originally Posted by Takiest  [View Original Post]
    https://adultsearch.com/us/fl/fort-l...y-rubs/3748141

    https://adultsearch.com/us/fl/fort-l...y-rubs/3675263

    Planning on hitting these two but instinct says something else.

    Photos are a somewhat sketchy, a bit off, so here I am before pulling the trigger.

    TIA.
    The first one, Russian SASHA uses all stolen images, even one from Playboy model Lindsey Pelas from 2016.

    The second one Claudia, has one pic (in grey yoga pants) that I am 90% sure is fake.

    Always do an image search.

  13. #6938

    Decided to try Claudia. Won't come back

    Quote Originally Posted by Takiest  [View Original Post]
    https://adultsearch.com/us/fl/fort-l...y-rubs/3748141

    https://adultsearch.com/us/fl/fort-l...y-rubs/3675263

    Planning on hitting these two but instinct says something else.

    Photos are a somewhat sketchy, a bit off, so here I am before pulling the trigger.

    TIA.
    So anyway I had a dream about her and as expected it's definetly not the girl in the pictures, maybe when she was youger but now she's definitely somewhere around late 40's. Early 50's. Blonde MYLF type, bit chubby, 30 C's cups.

    Massage was straight trash, there's nothing else how I would describe it. Finger tickling, not pressure at all and some teasing with oil, a lot of BS talking (not into talking honestly) and that was it. When we got into the fun part everything was extremely rushed, like she was position changing every minute (No CBJ, At some point I just got tired of that so I cleaned myself up and left.

    BTW: Russian Sasha also works with her, saw her on my way out, off face like she had a bad plastic surgery or something but huge tits, maybe that's a plus?.

    250 Sonic Coins in total. Dude. For that price I know way better spots with all the funngy things included.

  14. #6937

    Mimi

    There's only one girl (or is it 2 in the photo?) for the FLL location. What's her name and is there more after verification? Is it Salacia? Can't decipher in the ad if there's any name.

    Having a bit of a hard time deciphering what the diff $ means in terms of service, but hoping to get my first try.

  15. #6936
    Quote Originally Posted by JayJayTwo  [View Original Post]
    And, as the OP alluded to, are those pics legit? Whether 24 or in her 30's, girl is looking fine!
    300 she was pretty but prob not girl in pics.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape