Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 19 of 2667 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 69 119 519 1019 ... LastLast
Results 271 to 285 of 39999
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #39729

    Western Spa / Latina

    Hey man. I'm just going off what the mamasan at Broadway told me.

    They had a Latina girl there; and was looking for more options. She said they are now affiliated and there were some Latina girls there.

    Hence the question about whether anyone had some experiences. It's only "loose" and "questionable" if the booker is lying to me.

    Again, new info, looking to confirm.

    Quote Originally Posted by BA4114  [View Original Post]
    Where is it that Western Spa "claims" to have some latinas? There only seems to be loose, questionable anecdotes about that place. And I don't think they advertise.

    Or am I wrong?

    Also, I have a sneaky suspicion that the new Relax on Ashland is associated with CLC, but I haven't stopped in yet.

  2. #39728

    Ashland Health Spa

    Thought that this place might be connected to the new places on Halsted and Canalport from similar ads, so I stopped by for a visit. This girl Jenny who used to work at SXL recognized me and said that it was her first day. I asked her if we had done boom-boom before, but she said that she and the other girls only did handjobs. YMMV.

  3. #39727

    River north

    Somebody had sent me some new options and names for a deep tissue L1 in River North, but I can't seem to find that message. Any recommendations for river north spots. Looking for a good massage deep tissue.

  4. #39726

    Where?

    Quote Originally Posted by ReallyNotSayin  [View Original Post]
    Anybody with experience at either of these?

    Relax Spa on 38 xx block of and. Ashland or Western Spa on 46 xx block of and. Western?

    Relax is allegedly "under new ownership" and "k-girl".

    Western has some affiliation with Broadway and claims to have some latinas.

    I took Ana at Broadway for a visit but it was $$$ and her attitude stunk despite being 🔥.
    Where is it that Western Spa "claims" to have some latinas? There only seems to be loose, questionable anecdotes about that place. And I don't think they advertise.

    Or am I wrong?

    Also, I have a sneaky suspicion that the new Relax on Ashland is associated with CLC, but I haven't stopped in yet.

  5. #39725

    Looking for recs

    I will be visiting next week and staying near Grant Park. Looking for either independents near by or Asian parlour. I can help out with info for MN or Florida if needed.

    Links would be helpful or feel free to DM.

    Thanks in advance.

  6. #39724

    Illusions

    I sent you a private message

    Quote Originally Posted by ChicagoSlave  [View Original Post]
    DO NOT GO TO THAT PLACE. It's called Chicago Illusions and their main goal is to take as much money from you as possible. It's run by a literal gangster. Hit me in a DM if you want to know more.

    Your best bet is to try the indpendent ladies. Start by going to https://www.dickievirgin.com/country/chicago and looking at the ladies listed there. And just tell them what you are looking for. They care about your limitations.
    .

  7. #39723

    I had similar query

    I also wanted information on this establishment and asked for similar help. But on 'General Reports' thread a few days back (July 21 to be exact). I also liked Miss Taylor. If anyone has any information on a) how things work there, b) what and how much are the upsells, c) any chance miss Taylor is available outside this place and d) I will add one more girl from there to the list. Miss Scarlett.

    I am inquisite that the establishment claims to be in service for over 3 decades and there is not much information. Are people too afraid to talk about it? Or the claims of more than 3 decades are not correct. Someone should know for sure.

    Again, please feel free to share confidential information by personal message.

    Thanks again!

    Quote Originally Posted by KaceyAnders  [View Original Post]
    I was wondering if anyone has any feedback on Illusions in Chicago I've read a few post on the upselling but was curious on what the upselling all entails, I'm specifically looking to see Miss Taylor and I don't see her posted anywhere else besides the illusions website, not sure if she does any independent work or not.

  8. #39722

    Illusions

    I was wondering if anyone has any feedback on Illusions in Chicago I've read a few post on the upselling but was curious on what the upselling all entails, I'm specifically looking to see Miss Taylor and I don't see her posted anywhere else besides the illusions website, not sure if she does any independent work or not.

  9. #39721

    New spot

    Hoping to try a new spot tonight, any recommendations?

    Looking for L1 near Lincoln park, west loop, west town, ok with south loop and Chinatown as well.

    Give me a great deep tissue massage + L1 spot! Willing to trade info.

  10. #39720

    Earthchi

    Took a chance here and booked. Ads definitely don't match. Had to learn the hardway.

    Didn't get to choose mt. Only saw 1 Yoyo. She was my type. I paid 1 hr VIP $120.

    Asked for surf and turf hoping for real nuru but communication ysing phone didn't help much. Haggled with mt agreed $240 FS. She got naked and wanted more haggled again for up charge another $80. I couldn't resist cause she was gorgeous and mini me wanted her.

    Table shower with soapy b2 b no nuru ughhh. Flipped and more b2 b with BBBJ lovely. We dry off and back to room.

    I laid on my back cause didn't want massage for price. Some teasing dry b2 b to BBBJ, daty, cfs asian cowgirl, mish, stroking then doggy, some ass play. We did everything twice and went through 4 rubbers.

    She tried her best to make me cum twice. She felt great and we pretty much went at it for good 45 minutes.

    She was very vocal and seemed to enjoy. She kept saying I'm number 1, which I think is complement cause we fucked awhile. If it wasnt for the high price I'd repeat for sure.

    Unfortunately, for the price I could have had a threesome. Learned hardway that their marketing was tempting and it got me to try.

    If anyone knows any AMP that does real nuru gel, hook me up. I've always wanted to have a real nuru experience.

  11. #39719

    Amanda Spa. Laia

    Went back looking for a repeat visit with Qiqi but she was "busy" so I was offered Laia. She was a young looking petite little Colombian cutie so it was fine with me. She ouldn't have been too much more than 5 feet tall and 100 pounds with B cups. Damage was the same 200 as before. She didn't have the bountiful "assets" that Qiqi did but she still did a good job with the slides during the table shower. She was very frisky. She had the same GFE menu as Qiqi. DFK, DATY /69, and BBBJ but no BBFS or Greek. I took advantage of her size when going through the positions. I bounced her on my saddle horn for some CG. Opted for standing mish instead of standard mish so I didn't crush her. Then I sat on the edge and bounced her on my cock kind of doggy style. That's where I gushed. It gave my arms a little workout flipping her around. She asked when I was coming back to see her again while she was cleaning me up. Told her I wouldn't have to come back if she would just leave with me. She laughed off my suggestion. I like the variety there with the mix of ethnicities and body types so I'll keep coming back.

  12. #39718
    Quote Originally Posted by ConfuciusMan  [View Original Post]
    How many mongers would visit a white 24 yr old slim massage therapist at asian spa? Not sure what's on the menu.
    In a freaking minute. Where?

  13. #39717

    Tall pretty girl

    Quote Originally Posted by ToadTheWet  [View Original Post]
    I saw this pretty tall girl (5/7-5/8) here with big tits (Ds) and had a grand ol time. She gave great body slides (front / back) and really knew how to use those titties during the table shower. She even threw in a little Russian. I feasted on them throughout the session. She was down with GFE for $200. Not sure what the house fee was but that was part of the two Bens. She allowed DFK and DATY /69. She offers BBBJ but no BBFS or Greek. She sucks a pretty good cock and gets into it when she fucks. We went through CG, mish, and standing K9 (while I was holding on to those tits, of course) before I dropped my load. She was all sweet and accommodating during the cleanup and goodbye. She clearly wanted to make me a repeat customer. I'll add her to the rotation.
    Todd where was this, where you saw her?

  14. #39716

    Katerina at Lunar Body Works

    Had a good time here. Katerina was pretty cute young and short with an average build. Had a tattoo on her which I thought was pretty hot. Nice sized tits too which I sucked the crap out of LOL. Started with a nice oil massage and she put in good work and effort. She started teasing as she got to my crack and boys. Did some kissing and she started licking me from my body till she worked her way down to start the BBBJ. Switched off couple of times between the HJ and BBBJ. Finished with me busting on her chest. Cleaned us up afterwards and there was some time left. She helped me get dressed and gave me another shoulder rub before I headed out.

  15. #39715

    No bread for the chicken heads

    Quote Originally Posted by Amplitude  [View Original Post]
    Poked my head in yesterday. Apple, Selena, Kelly, Bebe hanging out in the hen house. Cindy watching over. I recognize the perspective of a hobbyist in his 70's. But Cindy is hands down the woman over there. Wow. That's all I'll say.
    It's fun being an old dude window shopping and SXL is one of my favorite spots to.

    Pop into. Got to Feed them Hens otherwise it's "NO BREAD FOR THE CHICKEN HEAD".

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape