Thread: Strip Club Reports
+
Add Report
Results 571 to 585 of 22750
-
07-24-26 13:58 #22180Senior Member

Posts: 975Noticed the same thing with "escorts" in recent years. Esp on STG. IDK what they are cutting the candy with these days and if that is why there are so many fat chicks out there. Maybe a fent thing? I remember when the candy kept them thin.
Originally Posted by DetroitLife
[View Original Post]
-
07-24-26 13:10 #22179Senior Member

Posts: 48A year ago at Bogart's
A long time ago took her back at Bogarts. The details I don't remember, but not good.
Originally Posted by DetroitLife
[View Original Post]
Seen her from time to time at BT night shifts, and never have the desire to repeat with her.
-
07-24-26 12:25 #22178Senior Member

Posts: 1028I hope this is a passing fad and it passes quickly.
Originally Posted by DetroitLife
[View Original Post]
I prefer natural and slender or toned.
I do wonder about the long term health implications of BBLs.
-
07-24-26 11:56 #22177Senior Member

Posts: 588Observation-BBLs
Just my observation but I've noticed that more and more girls are heading down to Miami to get BBLs or are just allowing themselves to put on weight to get thicker. I guess big is in.
-
07-24-26 11:55 #22176Senior Member

Posts: 1028Bogarts: Melanie Caution
Just a brief PSA warning about Melanie at Bogarts. Maybe others have had similar experiences? Maybe other have had more positive experiences. If so, please add commentary.
Weekday evening visit to Bogarts. Melanie is probably early 30's, slender body with perky nipples and shoulder length hair (might be auburn or light brown). Overall, an attractive dancer for Bogarts. After her stage set, she asked if I wanted an dance. When I told her that I might be interested in more than a dance and mentioned BBBJ and FS, she quoted a $500 price tag. I smiled and politely told her that that I was not comfortable paying that price at Bogarts. She left muttering something about "you want a lot and you're cheap. ".
I was checking out the other talent and had noticed Marilyn, also an attractive dancer, on stage. Melanie walked around the room and came back to me saying, we can make it work at your price. I should have declined the offer. I've noticed that dancers with GPS will sometimes agree to a reduced rate but provide a very poor experience, possibly fueled by resentment. Anyhow, we made our way to the private dance area. I paid the $15 toll and we entered one of the small private cubicles. No warm up dance, just a drop you pants request. After a few minutes, I noticed that she had not removed her G string and asked her if I could help her get undressed while I gently touched her G string on her hip. She pulled back while saying "you're too rough. " I said, all I did was touch your G string, like this. She said your nails are sharp and they hurt. I do not have long or sharp nails and I've never been "rough" with a dancer. Anyhow, she announced that time was up and left our session.
I got the distinct impression that this was a well rehearsed scam. Maybe I'm wrong but I thought I would share it so that others might proceed with extreme caution if you get a dance with Melanie. Maybe other have had similar experiences with Melanie. It would be even better if others have had positive experiences they could share. After all, she is relatively attractive by Bogarts standards.
-
07-24-26 11:25 #22175Senior Member

Posts: 588Instagram Trapping- "Lexi"
Posted a few times that they were at Cricket then removed all dancing images. Might have tried it and it didn't work out for her, maybe someone knows more.
-
07-24-26 11:10 #22174Senior Member

Posts: 588Instagram Trapping -Zuul
Zuul.
Met her at Player's awhile back. I was surprised to see her dancing at Flight Club. She has a crazy shape. Very small on top and bottom heavy, so she might be a little too thick for some of my brethren on the board. I asked her about extras and she said that could only be discussed in the VIP per Flight Club policy which I thought was BS so I passed.
-
07-24-26 10:54 #22173Senior Member

Posts: 588Instagram Trapping. Flight Club?
Tied back to Flight Club, not sure if they are dancing waitstaff or retired.
-
07-24-26 02:11 #22172Regular Member

Posts: 4LS. Gigi
Did as you said, and received as requested. Little girl named Gigi, cute, very direct, with bolt-ons pointing dead straight ahead and rock hard. Had about a half hour until closing so didn't care to do too much shopping. Thanks for the intel!
Originally Posted by Larrylynn
[View Original Post]
-
07-23-26 23:48 #22171Senior Member

Posts: 484Damn
Hey man I'm thinking about subbing to your of LOL simply to scout out good ones. I noticed the ring you're raw dogging these chicks does wife allow or do you confirm it's safe? I've been dumb and rawed a good number of these including bthe infamous Miiki and Hannah (iirc) duo at Lucky in Jackson 2 x LOL but now with a few more years in marriage and kids I play it safe.
Originally Posted by CakeComa
[View Original Post]
-
07-23-26 16:57 #22170Senior Member

Posts: 675Thanks for all the dancer photo's this one has some sexy photo's! I've talked to her before at Bogies but she almost maybe looked at me three times, she just looked straight ahead during a 5-10 minute conversation, I'm certainly no DiCaprio to look at but that is a deal breaker for me.
Originally Posted by DetroitLife
[View Original Post]
-
07-23-26 16:38 #22169Senior Member

Posts: 29Tested the waters when it was at BT's, very under performing services. Save your time and funds for another worthy lady.
Originally Posted by DetroitLife
[View Original Post]
-
07-23-26 16:34 #22168Banned Member

Posts: 141Jessy / Kash
I know this one, my friend. Before, her Southern accent was very strong, now is not so noticeable.
Originally Posted by DetroitLife
[View Original Post]
I take her back one time, but she has too many rules. No fun at all. It felt like once she gets me back there, she does not care if customer is happy or not.
She tells me 300 for everything covered. I say, okay, but experience was not good.
-
07-23-26 14:42 #22167Senior Member

Posts: 588Instagram Trapping - "Cash"
Moves between Bogarts and BTs. I met her at Bogarts once. She appeared friendly and we talked. However, the bar was almost empty that day so she had no choice. She gave of GPS vibes but my radar could have been off.
-
07-23-26 14:07 #22166Senior Member

Posts: 107I don't know her but I can tell you 100% that is AI.
Originally Posted by DetroitLife
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





