Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Non AMP Massage Reports

+ Add Report
Page 7 of 447 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 57 107 ... LastLast
Results 91 to 105 of 6705
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6615
    I'm going out on a limb and say it's likely this Dania:

    https://www.massagefinder.com/massage-therapists/23533/

    Quote Originally Posted by BuffaloTongue  [View Original Post]
    Got a link?

  2. #6614
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayjay94  [View Original Post]
    Just had my first nonAMP sesh with Dania, wow what a body it was worth it, I kept things standard L1 finish, I was shy to go under the cover maybe next visit just wondering what other fun things she's done with regulars cause I'm def coming back.
    Got a link?

  3. #6613
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayjay94  [View Original Post]
    Just had my first nonAMP sesh with Dania, wow what a body it was worth it, I kept things standard L1 finish, I was shy to go under the cover maybe next visit just wondering what other fun things she's done with regulars cause I'm def coming back.
    L1 with her nude is my experience.

  4. #6612

    Boston Pam

    Any info on if Pamela is still in the business? I saw her about a month ago and had a great session as always. Got the itch yesterday and can find no adverts where they used to be.

    Thanks in advance for any information.

    Yall play safe.

  5. #6611

    Dania massage

    Just had my first nonAMP sesh with Dania, wow what a body it was worth it, I kept things standard L1 finish, I was shy to go under the cover maybe next visit just wondering what other fun things she's done with regulars cause I'm def coming back.

  6. #6610

    Stay away from Polk County

    Quote Originally Posted by Waterskibum  [View Original Post]
    There used to be a couple of massage places near Davenport on 27 that offered good massage L1 or 2 are they gone?

    Any other options south near Disney / Lakeland.
    As somebody else that lives in Polk County, travel for that sort of stuff outside of the county, Grady Judd acts like the industry is the devil, would not risk it LOL.

  7. #6609

    Lilly, waste of time

    Hey RR, did you do a search of this thread? There is a search bar at the top of each thread, upper right hand corner. I reviewed her back in February, she is a waste of time amd money. She also posts on Craigslist.

    CC

    Quote Originally Posted by Ronrock  [View Original Post]
    Always in search of a nice outcall provider. Saw an ad for Lily (not the same as green eyes) and couldn't find any info on her, so I took one for the team. Long story short don't waste your time.

    Much older than the pics (not a huge issue for me, but still). Made me do 90 min and upcharged since I was 30 min away. I should've known better, but I was thinking with my other head.

    Not even an L1 finish. Once I flipped and she massaged a bit, she said all done, washed her hands, and left. Don't make the same mistake I did. I've also seen her posts on Craigslist, but below is her ad on adultsearch. Very dissappointing, especially since she's asking $. 9 / hr with no L1.

    https://adultsearch.com/us/fl/orlando/body-rubs/3419891

    Be good out there.

    -Rock.
    .

  8. #6608

    Legit massage L1 or L2

    There used to be a couple of massage places near Davenport on 27 that offered good massage L1 or 2 are they gone?

    Any other options south near Disney / Lakeland.

  9. #6607
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyl1021  [View Original Post]
    She's pregnant, we're fb friends LOL.
    Last time I saw her she told me she was. But she was not showing yet. Idk if she is taking a break until the baby is here but I do miss visiting her. Have tried to get a hold of her many times and no response since that last time.

  10. #6606

    Dissappointing Outcall Massage

    Always in search of a nice outcall provider. Saw an ad for Lily (not the same as green eyes) and couldn't find any info on her, so I took one for the team. Long story short — don't waste your time.

    Much older than the pics (not a huge issue for me, but still). Made me do 90 min and upcharged since I was 30 min away. I should've known better, but I was thinking with my other head.

    Not even an L1 finish. Once I flipped and she massaged a bit, she said all done, washed her hands, and left. Don't make the same mistake I did. I've also seen her posts on Craigslist, but below is her ad on adultsearch. Very dissappointing, especially since she's asking $. 9 / hr with no L1.

    https://adultsearch.com/us/fl/orlando/body-rubs/3419891

    Be good out there.

    -Rock.

  11. #6605

    Also curious

    Quote Originally Posted by Henry462  [View Original Post]
    Any roaming allowed?
    What the damages are.

  12. #6604
    Quote Originally Posted by DayDream5492  [View Original Post]
    I booked an appointment with Alexis. Let me say she is an incredible masseuse. She ironed out all the knots on my old ass body and added some stretching as well. Our time together endED with a very soft sensual l1 to finish. I will repeat.

    https://www.massagefinder.com/massage-therapists/43535/
    Any roaming allowed?

  13. #6603

    Italian princess

    Quote Originally Posted by Ddhuam1  [View Original Post]
    I just moved to Orlando from Tampa. I saw her in the Tampa area a month or two ago.
    She's pregnant, we're fb friends LOL.

  14. #6602

    Alexis

    I booked an appointment with Alexis. Let me say she is an incredible masseuse. She ironed out all the knots on my old ass body and added some stretching as well. Our time together endED with a very soft sensual l1 to finish. I will repeat.

    https://www.massagefinder.com/massage-therapists/43535/

  15. #6601

    Isa

    https://www.massagefinder.com/massage-therapists/50353/

    $ for massage plus $ for L1. Located in a spa building with other beauty and wellness people. Fine massage then offers a finisher. L1 may have cost more because I felt she was overdressed, YMMV. Big BBL with rock hard bolt on MMs. Allows roaming outside and inside. Nice lady, maybe in her mid to late 40's.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape