Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 39 of 1517 FirstFirst ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 89 139 539 1039 ... LastLast
Results 571 to 585 of 22749
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #22179

    A year ago at Bogart's

    Quote Originally Posted by DetroitLife  [View Original Post]
    Moves between Bogarts and BTs. I met her at Bogarts once. She appeared friendly and we talked. However, the bar was almost empty that day so she had no choice. She gave of GPS vibes but my radar could have been off.
    A long time ago took her back at Bogarts. The details I don't remember, but not good.

    Seen her from time to time at BT night shifts, and never have the desire to repeat with her.

  2. #22178
    Quote Originally Posted by DetroitLife  [View Original Post]
    Just my observation but I've noticed that more and more girls are heading down to Miami to get BBLs or are just allowing themselves to put on weight to get thicker. I guess big is in.
    I hope this is a passing fad and it passes quickly.

    I prefer natural and slender or toned.

    I do wonder about the long term health implications of BBLs.

  3. #22177

    Observation-BBLs

    Just my observation but I've noticed that more and more girls are heading down to Miami to get BBLs or are just allowing themselves to put on weight to get thicker. I guess big is in.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot 2026-05-06 110912.jpg‎   Screenshot 2026-04-22 133524.jpg‎   Screenshot 2026-04-22 133449.jpg‎  

  4. #22176

    Bogarts: Melanie Caution

    Just a brief PSA warning about Melanie at Bogarts. Maybe others have had similar experiences? Maybe other have had more positive experiences. If so, please add commentary.

    Weekday evening visit to Bogarts. Melanie is probably early 30's, slender body with perky nipples and shoulder length hair (might be auburn or light brown). Overall, an attractive dancer for Bogarts. After her stage set, she asked if I wanted an dance. When I told her that I might be interested in more than a dance and mentioned BBBJ and FS, she quoted a $500 price tag. I smiled and politely told her that that I was not comfortable paying that price at Bogarts. She left muttering something about "you want a lot and you're cheap. ".

    I was checking out the other talent and had noticed Marilyn, also an attractive dancer, on stage. Melanie walked around the room and came back to me saying, we can make it work at your price. I should have declined the offer. I've noticed that dancers with GPS will sometimes agree to a reduced rate but provide a very poor experience, possibly fueled by resentment. Anyhow, we made our way to the private dance area. I paid the $15 toll and we entered one of the small private cubicles. No warm up dance, just a drop you pants request. After a few minutes, I noticed that she had not removed her G string and asked her if I could help her get undressed while I gently touched her G string on her hip. She pulled back while saying "you're too rough. " I said, all I did was touch your G string, like this. She said your nails are sharp and they hurt. I do not have long or sharp nails and I've never been "rough" with a dancer. Anyhow, she announced that time was up and left our session.

    I got the distinct impression that this was a well rehearsed scam. Maybe I'm wrong but I thought I would share it so that others might proceed with extreme caution if you get a dance with Melanie. Maybe other have had similar experiences with Melanie. It would be even better if others have had positive experiences they could share. After all, she is relatively attractive by Bogarts standards.

  5. #22175

    Instagram Trapping- "Lexi"

    Posted a few times that they were at Cricket then removed all dancing images. Might have tried it and it didn't work out for her, maybe someone knows more.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot 2026-07-14 111847.jpg‎   Screenshot 2026-07-14 111818.jpg‎   Screenshot 2026-07-14 111803.jpg‎   Screenshot 2026-07-14 111755.jpg‎  

  6. #22174

    Instagram Trapping -Zuul

    Zuul.

    Met her at Player's awhile back. I was surprised to see her dancing at Flight Club. She has a crazy shape. Very small on top and bottom heavy, so she might be a little too thick for some of my brethren on the board. I asked her about extras and she said that could only be discussed in the VIP per Flight Club policy which I thought was BS so I passed.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot 2026-07-24 110102.png‎   Screenshot 2026-07-24 105916.jpg‎   Screenshot 2026-07-24 105900.jpg‎   Screenshot 2026-07-24 105830.jpg‎  

  7. #22173

    Instagram Trapping. Flight Club?

    Tied back to Flight Club, not sure if they are dancing waitstaff or retired.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot 2026-07-14 113751.jpg‎   Screenshot 2026-07-14 113732.jpg‎   Screenshot 2026-07-14 113721.jpg‎  

  8. #22172

    LS. Gigi

    Quote Originally Posted by Larrylynn  [View Original Post]
    Just go straight to Landing Strip, you can't go wrong, it's close to the airport and is one of the higher end extras club. As for who's good with their mouths, the only one I could personally commend on nights would be Olivia, but she only works Thursday Friday and Saturday, she's a gorgeous petite little thing, but I'm sure you'll find others, I've found it's hard to fuck up a good blow job LOL.
    Did as you said, and received as requested. Little girl named Gigi, cute, very direct, with bolt-ons pointing dead straight ahead and rock hard. Had about a half hour until closing so didn't care to do too much shopping. Thanks for the intel!

  9. #22171

    Damn

    Quote Originally Posted by CakeComa  [View Original Post]
    I really enjoy the otc club action. But I don't know, there's something about the fun of the find and chase inside the club until you eventually find a girl worth the VIP investment. A part of the lure for me into this game. Can't beat the much more room you have to maneuver though rather than a tiny black cubby trying to make it happen. What do you prefer? https://www.erome.com/a/gOXqUyWU.

    Sorry if I was unable to catch your message last time, I've since deleted and opened up space in my mailbox.
    Hey man I'm thinking about subbing to your of LOL simply to scout out good ones. I noticed the ring you're raw dogging these chicks does wife allow or do you confirm it's safe? I've been dumb and rawed a good number of these including bthe infamous Miiki and Hannah (iirc) duo at Lucky in Jackson 2 x LOL but now with a few more years in marriage and kids I play it safe.

  10. #22170
    Quote Originally Posted by DetroitLife  [View Original Post]
    Moves between Bogarts and BTs. I met her at Bogarts once. She appeared friendly and we talked. However, the bar was almost empty that day so she had no choice. She gave of GPS vibes but my radar could have been off.
    Thanks for all the dancer photo's this one has some sexy photo's! I've talked to her before at Bogies but she almost maybe looked at me three times, she just looked straight ahead during a 5-10 minute conversation, I'm certainly no DiCaprio to look at but that is a deal breaker for me.

  11. #22169
    Quote Originally Posted by DetroitLife  [View Original Post]
    Moves between Bogarts and BTs. I met her at Bogarts once. She appeared friendly and we talked. However, the bar was almost empty that day so she had no choice. She gave of GPS vibes but my radar could have been off.
    Tested the waters when it was at BT's, very under performing services. Save your time and funds for another worthy lady.

  12. #22168

    Jessy / Kash

    Quote Originally Posted by DetroitLife  [View Original Post]
    Moves between Bogarts and BTs. I met her at Bogarts once. She appeared friendly and we talked. However, the bar was almost empty that day so she had no choice. She gave of GPS vibes but my radar could have been off.
    I know this one, my friend. Before, her Southern accent was very strong, now is not so noticeable.

    I take her back one time, but she has too many rules. No fun at all. It felt like once she gets me back there, she does not care if customer is happy or not.

    She tells me 300 for everything covered. I say, okay, but experience was not good.

  13. #22167

    Instagram Trapping - "Cash"

    Moves between Bogarts and BTs. I met her at Bogarts once. She appeared friendly and we talked. However, the bar was almost empty that day so she had no choice. She gave of GPS vibes but my radar could have been off.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot 2026-07-21 104106.jpg‎   Screenshot 2026-07-14 112345.jpg‎   Screenshot 2026-07-14 112308.jpg‎   Screenshot 2026-07-14 112256.jpg‎  

  14. #22166
    Quote Originally Posted by DetroitLife  [View Original Post]
    Lost track of her in my notes. Maybe one of you guys can enlighten us. Could also be wait staff.
    I don't know her but I can tell you 100% that is AI.

  15. #22165

    Instagram Thirst Trapping. Unknown

    Lost track of her in my notes. Maybe one of you guys can enlighten us. Could also be wait staff.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot 2026-07-14 122505.jpg‎   Screenshot 2026-07-14 122455.jpg‎   Screenshot 2026-07-14 122127.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape