Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: "Sugar Babies" and "Arrangements"

+ Add Report
Page 13 of 1150 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 63 113 513 1013 ... LastLast
Results 181 to 195 of 17249
This blog is moderated by Steak 404
  1. #17069

    $150?

    Ok, I'm old amd been out of Seeking for a minute. I get a few locked down and between them and my AMPs have a good time. The well is running dry and looking to join again and got a bit of sticker shock. Used to be $100 for a month and normally a holiday special would knock that down 25-50%.

    Guess I'll still pay it but definitely makes me think twice.

  2. #17068

    Good news.

    Quote Originally Posted by BrownSugaTwo  [View Original Post]
    This is probably why two of my girls haven't been contacting me LOL.
    I'm out of town until Tuesday LMAO. Carry on and call them.

  3. #17067

    Airmantroy

    You are a QV guy that sees pros. You got on seeking recently and I don't believe you spent 300 ppm.

    Quote Originally Posted by Airmantroy  [View Original Post]
    I'm only on Seeking, almost signed up on SDM.

    I do know that 2 of the girls were in town for World Cup games and likely are UTR pros traveling the circuit, if theres no clock I do not care. Avg ppm was 400, but they were all 8. 5-9 in looks and a several hosted. Which equates to a 300 ppm time you add the room and hassle of hosting.

  4. #17066

    Airmantroy

    Bro Airmantroy, You used to see only pros until recently and most of us know you are a QV guy. You got all my SB trades and burned bridges for me. You are one of the guys that leaks info to pros from this forum. You got on seeking recently. As someone mentioned, go and get tested first. You didn't achieve anything by banging girls in a month, you think are high count. We all do that every month. You are supposed to be in escorts section, not sure why you are bragging here.

    Quote Originally Posted by Airmantroy  [View Original Post]
    And keep in mind the chastising came from a guy who got banned from Seeking and his "trades" are readily available pros on STG or Listcrawler. I"ve chatted with Hillary, she's very easy to talk to, very reasonable PPM and from what I have seen is very easy on the eyes. I've been too busy with others to see her as her availability is limited with my freetime schedule, and she hasn't dismissed me for it like a 20 something would do claiming I'm a time waster. Prince, dude you burned me and my bridge and that ain't happening again, $130/ mo and you want my scraps. Nahhhhh ain't happening.

  5. #17065

    Exactly!!

    Quote Originally Posted by 2me4Looking2  [View Original Post]
    Aww man you are right. I'm so sorry. Silly me for having different tastes than you. I guess I missed that rate sheet we all work off. I hope I don't lose my union card. You do you and I'll do me. I pay for what I want and you pay for what you want. Why you guys want to bust someone else's balls for not doing it the way you think they should is beyond me. I'm not new to this and I happen to like older women.
    And keep in mind the chastising came from a guy who got banned from Seeking and his "trades" are readily available pros on STG or Listcrawler. I"ve chatted with Hillary, she's very easy to talk to, very reasonable PPM and from what I have seen is very easy on the eyes. I've been too busy with others to see her as her availability is limited with my freetime schedule, and she hasn't dismissed me for it like a 20 something would do claiming I'm a time waster. Prince, dude you burned me and my bridge and that ain't happening again, $130/ mo and you want my scraps. Nahhhhh ain't happening.

  6. #17064
    Quote Originally Posted by AtlPrince  [View Original Post]
    LOL you are talking as if she is a hot 18 yo girl.

    She is a 40 yo not worth more than 100.

    Rate depends on many factors and the main factor is age.
    Aww man you are right. I'm so sorry. Silly me for having different tastes than you. I guess I missed that rate sheet we all work off. I hope I don't lose my union card. You do you and I'll do me. I pay for what I want and you pay for what you want. Why you guys want to bust someone else's balls for not doing it the way you think they should is beyond me. I'm not new to this and I happen to like older women.

  7. #17063
    Quote Originally Posted by AtlPrince  [View Original Post]
    It's totally your mistake bro. Usually, I don't do meet & greets and many times I mentioned girls want free food & drinks and 80% of the time there may not be a followup get laid date.

    You have to set expectations straight at start, if you want to meet for lunch / dinner, you should say, I prefer quick M&G and fast food is a betterr choice for that. You have to take the lead and give all details and shouldn't give the girl open option ever.
    Totally agree, I open myself to this one.

  8. #17062

    Definitly a crazy run

    Quote Originally Posted by MadDog1746  [View Original Post]
    Good stuff, glad I have my 24 year old locked down LOL. I make sure to check in and see her every two weeks. My boy got into the game recently and was sending out a lot of messages and saw a lot of nice chicks for no more than 300 each time. Are you on seeking and sdm?
    I'm only on Seeking, almost signed up on SDM.

    I do know that 2 of the girls were in town for World Cup games and likely are UTR pros traveling the circuit, if theres no clock I do not care. Avg ppm was 400, but they were all 8. 5-9 in looks and a several hosted. Which equates to a 300 ppm time you add the room and hassle of hosting.

  9. #17061

    Crazy Run Man

    Quote Originally Posted by Airmantroy  [View Original Post]
    This has been an exhausting, ball draining, wallet flattening month. If you haven't been able to find a hot 20 something to a 45 yr old MODEL in the past month, it's probably because I was banging them.

    Total count as best I can remember is 14, with a couple of repeats and returning girls who had dropped off the "to do list". Several of them are absolute smokeshows, resonably priced and very easy to spend multiple hours with. Spent another multiple hours with the oldest, and consequently freakiest today for a second time. She is literally a model. With published photos you might have seen. Did she ask for a premium. Absolutely. Did I give her less than half that. YUP! She hosted, gave me a massage head to toe, mouth to pussy and did it all with a gleam in her eye and smile on her cum covered face. Multiple hours of 1000% GFE with a lot of PSE too. Don't bother sending me a message asking for her info. I gave the info needed to communicate with her if you have messaging ability. I still have 4 that are waiting for me to get back into town next week and another 22 yr old to see tomorrow and a 25 yr old Friday. Why I had this run of literally being smothered in pussy this 30 day stint, I have no freaking clue. All of my messages started with a simple Hello (Insert name), How's your (Insert day) going? UNLESS they were a returning girl I'd seen previously. It's definitely a numbers game, I think I sent at least 60 messages. Did I over spend on one or two, maybe. But they all agreed to way less than they started at, you got to use logic and math to make them understand what $300 3-4 x a month is TAX free per year. As a bonus I now get 8-10 hour options on Dayuse LMAO. Frequent fucker hours.
    Good stuff, glad I have my 24 year old locked down LOL. I make sure to check in and see her every two weeks. My boy got into the game recently and was sending out a lot of messages and saw a lot of nice chicks for no more than 300 each time. Are you on seeking and sdm?

  10. #17060
    Quote Originally Posted by Airmantroy  [View Original Post]
    This has been an exhausting, ball draining, wallet flattening month. If you haven't been able to find a hot 20 something to a 45 yr old MODEL in the past month, it's probably because I was banging them.

    Total count as best I can remember is 14, with a couple of repeats and returning girls who had dropped off the "to do list". Several of them are absolute smokeshows, resonably priced and very easy to spend multiple hours with. Spent another multiple hours with the oldest, and consequently freakiest today for a second time. She is literally a model. With published photos you might have seen. Did she ask for a premium. Absolutely. Did I give her less than half that. YUP! She hosted, gave me a massage head to toe, mouth to pussy and did it all with a gleam in her eye and smile on her cum covered face. Multiple hours of 1000% GFE with a lot of PSE too. Don't bother sending me a message asking for her info. I gave the info needed to communicate with her if you have messaging ability. I still have 4 that are waiting for me to get back into town next week and another 22 yr old to see tomorrow and a 25 yr old Friday. Why I had this run of literally being smothered in pussy this 30 day stint, I have no freaking clue. All of my messages started with a simple Hello (Insert name), How's your (Insert day) going? UNLESS they were a returning girl I'd seen previously. It's definitely a numbers game, I think I sent at least 60 messages. Did I over spend on one or two, maybe. But they all agreed to way less than they started at, you got to use logic and math to make them understand what $300 3-4 x a month is TAX free per year. As a bonus I now get 8-10 hour options on Dayuse LMAO. Frequent fucker hours.
    This is probably why two of my girls haven't been contacting me LOL.

  11. #17059

    Renny

    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...6-d490b7078d3f

    She traveled and met at my home after texting for a few days. Seemed pretty exciting and her breasts captivated me, I'm a breast man. Anyway we discussed $2. 6 but because of the distance I went $3. She arrived on time, nicely dressed showcasing her breasts. That was the highlight. Just laid there. After lackluster BJ, I got up signaling her time to leave. Don't waste your money, better use of funds at Mint or 7.

  12. #17058
    Quote Originally Posted by Airmantroy  [View Original Post]
    There won't be details of these exploits for a little while, I got to see who's cumming out on top LOL. I had a really good month of cash income. And managed it with reckless abandon. There will be at least 3 that stay in a rotation and they will be the cream of the crop.
    That makes sense!

    Oh, and it would also be a good idea to get yourself tested after a month of all these different partners, for your safety and theirs! .

  13. #17057
    Quote Originally Posted by Grail47  [View Original Post]
    I would certainly want to read details on all 14 of these one day, even though I'm over here in Los Angeles and won't ever meet any of them! Of course, I can only imagine how you managed your finances during the last 30 days. I mean, when I have had weeks of seeing 3 SB's I start to question my sanity at 350-400 per SB. .
    There won't be details of these exploits for a little while, I got to see who's cumming out on top LOL. I had a really good month of cash income. And managed it with reckless abandon. There will be at least 3 that stay in a rotation and they will be the cream of the crop.

  14. #17056

    Slow clap!

    Quote Originally Posted by Airmantroy  [View Original Post]
    This has been an exhausting, ball draining, wallet flattening month. If you haven't been able to find a hot 20 something to a 45 yr old MODEL in the past month, it's probably because I was banging them.

    Total count as best I can remember is 14, with a couple of repeats and returning girls who had dropped off the "to do list". Several of them are absolute smokeshows, resonably priced and very easy to spend multiple hours with. Spent another multiple hours with the oldest, and consequently freakiest today for a second time. She is literally a model. With published photos you might have seen. Did she ask for a premium. Absolutely. Did I give her less than half that. YUP! She hosted, gave me a massage head to toe, mouth to pussy and did it all with a gleam in her eye and smile on her cum covered face. Multiple hours of 1000% GFE with a lot of PSE too. Don't bother sending me a message asking for her info. I gave the info needed to communicate with her if you have messaging ability. I still have 4 that are waiting for me to get back into town next week and another 22 yr old to see tomorrow and a 25 yr old Friday. Why I had this run of literally being smothered in pussy this 30 day stint, I have no freaking clue. All of my messages started with a simple Hello (Insert name), How's your (Insert day) going? UNLESS they were a returning girl I'd seen previously. It's definitely a numbers game, I think I sent at least 60 messages. Did I over spend on one or two, maybe. But they all agreed to way less than they started at, you got to use logic and math to make them understand what $300 3-4 x a month is TAX free per year. As a bonus I now get 8-10 hour options on Dayuse LMAO. Frequent fucker hours.
    I would certainly want to read details on all 14 of these one day, even though I'm over here in Los Angeles and won't ever meet any of them! Of course, I can only imagine how you managed your finances during the last 30 days. I mean, when I have had weeks of seeing 3 SB's I start to question my sanity at 350-400 per SB. .

  15. #17055

    My 30 day stent ends tonight.

    This has been an exhausting, ball draining, wallet flattening month. If you haven't been able to find a hot 20 something to a 45 yr old MODEL in the past month, it's probably because I was banging them.

    Total count as best I can remember is 14, with a couple of repeats and returning girls who had dropped off the "to do list". Several of them are absolute smokeshows, resonably priced and very easy to spend multiple hours with. Spent another multiple hours with the oldest, and consequently freakiest today for a second time. She is literally a model. With published photos you might have seen. Did she ask for a premium. Absolutely. Did I give her less than half that. YUP! She hosted, gave me a massage head to toe, mouth to pussy and did it all with a gleam in her eye and smile on her cum covered face. Multiple hours of 1000% GFE with a lot of PSE too. Don't bother sending me a message asking for her info. I gave the info needed to communicate with her if you have messaging ability. I still have 4 that are waiting for me to get back into town next week and another 22 yr old to see tomorrow and a 25 yr old Friday. Why I had this run of literally being smothered in pussy this 30 day stint, I have no freaking clue. All of my messages started with a simple Hello (Insert name), How's your (Insert day) going? UNLESS they were a returning girl I'd seen previously. It's definitely a numbers game, I think I sent at least 60 messages. Did I over spend on one or two, maybe. But they all agreed to way less than they started at, you got to use logic and math to make them understand what $300 3-4 x a month is TAX free per year. As a bonus I now get 8-10 hour options on Dayuse LMAO. Frequent fucker hours.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape