Thread: Utr
+
Add Report
Results 286 to 300 of 18194
-
07-24-26 15:59 #17909Senior Member

Posts: 117Michele1 L OG Amazing
I have been fortunate to have known this sexy woman for over a decade and have thoroughly enjoyed my time with her over the years. I had been noticing in her social media that she seems to be getting in amazing physical shape lately so I decided to ring her up for an appointment. She has recently moved to a new place and when I walked in I was blown away by what I saw. Her body was wonderful before but now she looks even better. Awesome legs and booty all packaged in a more athletic frame. She was never big but she had gotten a little thicker from her early spinner days. This current version in my opinion is the best she has ever looked. We got comfortable in her bedroom and as most of you can attest her BBBJ is world class. She is so good at getting you to the edge that I always have to stop her before I blow. I suited up and the views from K9 and mish were nothing short of spectacular. I am so excited I already booked another session next week. As most of you know she is ultra UTR and in the past you need a referral from either JerseyGirl or Sarah from Maitland to get her number. Her socials are under HeathePony so you can try that as well.
-
07-24-26 14:14 #17908Senior Member

Posts: 386Debbie's number
It appears it's not compromised, spoke with Debbie via text in the greybar hotel. Ariel had her car, got pulled over, was out of area for parole. Got arrested. She tried to get out of the GTA and told them where the owner was. Debbie is also out of area for Parole. All bad decisions. Some friend has her phone and was trying to get her funds deposited in jail.
Originally Posted by OrlandoOD
[View Original Post]
-
07-24-26 08:51 #17907Senior Member

Posts: 38Sylvia superstar!
Well fellow mongers I finally got the chance to meet Sylvia first time mainly because she lives so far away it's tough to make it all the way up to her place in Sanford lake Mary area. But let me tell you.
It was well worth the trip! Her incall is in a nice low key apt complex. She met me at the door in a predetermined red lingerie outfit very sexy! She offered me a drink or anything else I wanted and we just took out time getting to know each other a little better. She is a beautiful german lady great body and fun to be with and likes to laugh made me feel very comfortable. Then we proceeded to her "fun room" she has set up in her apartment. Nice room! It's all setup for fun! Started with dfk and exploring each other's bodies while clothes coming off very quickly. Then it turned into an hour long fuckfest like we hadn't been getting anything for months! She's totally hot and gets into it it wasn't like it was our first meeting at all. Sylvia knows how to do everything well and didn't hold back on what she wanted and it showed and felt great! Started on the chair alot of deep throat she's very skilled at this, then 69, then mish, doggy, then to the bed same thing. We had to stop halfway thru to catch our breath and take a break to wipe the sweat off and get our cardio to slow down and water break. Then after a couple minutes started again we went to town on each other fucking each other hard and long then collapsed out of pure exhaustion. We both couldn't get enough of each other's bodies sucking and fucking in every position we could think of because it felt so good and she's so naturally sexy. She's a sex machine! Loved every minute of it we chilled on the bed chatted some more never felt rushed she even wanted more but after my second pop I wasn't going to get a third. ? Rare I get to do two pops let alone three. Anyways. Wish I lived closer cause I'd be seeing her a lot more and she has a great body and loves what she does and is definitely top level at everything! I highly recommend and will be repeating for sure. Had a blast!
-
07-24-26 07:13 #17906Senior Member

Posts: 386Debbie's number appears to be compromised
If you receive texts from her number ending in 8613, this is not Debbie. I've been chatting with Thanos and he attempted to link up at a random house but did some counter surveillance and saw cops swarm in on the location. Sounds like they are using that number as a sting to draw in clients. Do not take the bait. I was approached by this number overnight for a get together for Debbie's clients. Getting this warning out here as fast as possible.
Starting to chat with Debbie in Jail now.
-
07-23-26 16:51 #17905Senior Member

Posts: 28Lucky enough to meet Sophia. Did not disappoint
Ghostrider was kind enough to hook me up with her info and getting set up was very easy. Quick to respond back to my initial text. When I arrived she had a sexy fishnet outfit on. She's beautiful MILF with a sexy body and beautiful latina skin and curves, and has a great energy about her. Super passionate and puts in a ton of effort. I won't bore you all with a repeat everything that has already been said, but she's definitely worth meeting!
-
07-23-26 09:05 #17904Senior Member

Posts: 742Yes can confirm this as well came to say the same she wasn't repsonding to me so took a look and seen she was locked up. She is possibly facing a few years from what I seen when I looked up what her charges are that were pending. Too bad I liked her that new Tattoo looked horrible BTW not sure what she was thinking getting that.
Originally Posted by ShokDJ
[View Original Post]
-
07-23-26 06:44 #17903Senior Member

Posts: 300I thought she moved. So she is back. Thats great news!!
Originally Posted by Kytril
[View Original Post]
Does she have the same number as before?
-
07-23-26 01:04 #17902Senior Member

Posts: 161Mya the Chocolate UTR Returns
After taking a Hiatus to deal with life as we all do from time to time, Maya has returned to the board looking to reconnect with former regulars and maybe a couple of new friends as she slowly gets back into the hobby. We had a brief exchange yesterday not the aggressive session that we used to have but it was still a great time for me.
She had mentioned wanting to remain low volume so SMs hmu for digits.
-
07-22-26 23:13 #17901Senior Member

Posts: 386Ariel is in on violation and grand theft auto. GTA shit.
Debbie on violation.
I expect it may be some time for them to be out again.
-
07-22-26 21:44 #17900Senior Member

Posts: 160Debbie
Wow, she has quite the rap sheet! Didn't get to see her this go around so I didn't get to see the neck tattoo. Looks like she's going back to Jax for real now. I hope things work out for her.
Originally Posted by ShokDJ
[View Original Post]
-
07-22-26 20:50 #17899Senior Member

Posts: 523Yes unfortunately both got booked. I checked online and saw both their mugshots in Orange County.
Originally Posted by OrlandoOD
[View Original Post]
-
07-22-26 20:00 #17898Senior Member

Posts: 377Grey bar
There's a pretty good site you can check, pm me.
Originally Posted by OrlandoOD
[View Original Post]
-
07-22-26 19:55 #17897Senior Member

Posts: 386Debbie and Ariel
Getting some reports that these two have made an unexpected visit to the greybar hotel. If anyone has confirmed their checking let me know. They have been silent by phone and text since Tuesday about 10 am for me. Reports are someone is answering her phone and trying to fix her car. Please reach out if that's you.
-
07-22-26 17:45 #17896Senior Member

Posts: 106Cynai
I was able to pre book a time slot with Cynai and I'm so glad I did. She had put in a lot of effort into getting the room ready. She brought her own decorated shower curtains, rug, and even bed sheets. She had some nice lighting and music going on when I arrived. She greeted me in a pretty sexy outfit. She loves to deep throat and made sure I was more than satisfied with her services. I had such a great time with her and will consider her top tier. She is a great gal and hope she visits us more often.
-
07-22-26 17:23 #17895Senior Member

Posts: 306Ariel Info
I was fortunate to have seen JennCici. If arial is anything of a spinner like that, I would certainly be interested.
Originally Posted by HardWoodsman
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote






