Thread: Asian Providers
+
Add Report
Results 211 to 225 of 9424
-
07-23-26 10:01 #9214Senior Member

Posts: 846Black Tuesday
Curious if this will have any impact on the k-girl scene here, maybe we will see a new wave of girls arrive.
-
07-23-26 06:56 #9213Senior Member

Posts: 434Divine Vivian
Love how everyone is pumping her up. Do yourselves a favor and don't get her clapped out. 12/2024, She gave me 125% no limit DFK and we were going crazy and she was begging me to cum in her mouth. I should have listened because It was the line of death for me when after the session she gave me back forty and made me take it and kept DFKing me saying she was sorry and it was from her heart. Got to see her again the other day and she DFK me right away. Not sure if she recognized me but if so we both pretended not to know each other. But I know she knew. She did everything she could to handle me.
Originally Posted by BrainLara
[View Original Post]
Here is a girl Aubreylyn whose digits I pulled when I was in my twenties. When I had nothing but all my boys were pussy whipped so I rolled solo. No job no money just good hair and a car. When Asian Import Models were a thing in SD. Later I learned she modeled with Francine Dee and some others. She asked me to get an apartment with her and I couldn't. Always wondered if she became a stripper or escort. The beautiful thing about kAgencies is you don't have to lift a finger. This hobby made me lazy. It's a curse lucky at the same time. Just glad I had non pros before I started whoring.
https://www.bullz-eye.com/2001/12/15...december-2001/
-
07-23-26 02:50 #9212Senior Member

Posts: 258Divine / Vivian from SKP
There's a new (to me at least) location in UTC where Vivian is hosting.
She is extremely tiny, maybe 90 pounds, and pretty. She's been in LA the last year and a half but was in SD and OC before that. A little different from many kgirls, she alternated between riding me and sucking me for several rounds, before I flipped her around for doggy and blasted a huge load into her. She is genuinely sweet and speaks good English.
As Brain said, if you like spinners, she is a can't miss for sure.
-
07-23-26 02:34 #9211Senior Member

Posts: 134BBFS / Risk
I'm curious what the consensus is on the real / actual risk of contracting something doing BBFS with these girls?
I"m in the midst of getting verified the HX route and hope to have a visit with an org girl soon.
I'm ok with going covered, but the idea of going BBFS with these beauties is soooooo tempting. My brain says don't do it, but the little brain says WTF.
Who has been in this game long term, has been doing it, and who has really brought home cooties? It has to be a real risk. Eve if you use truvada and post exposure meds. There is some risk. What are you all doing to mitigate the risks and how do you rationalize it? Or are you all just saying WTF and going for it? .
-
07-23-26 00:11 #9210Senior Member

Posts: 169Viki
Viki is leaving soon. Since Vivian is staying for two weeks, I think it would be best to see Viki first.
Originally Posted by TitanTool
[View Original Post]
The two have similar figures, but Vicky is far superior when it comes to service and technique.
-
07-22-26 18:54 #9209Senior Member

Posts: 846Divine Qpie
https://www.candygirlla.com/portfolio-1/divine
Qpie is the name of the shop. New pad is nice, easy access (no more hunched over like Quasimodo LOL, IYKYK) and parking. Also, booked by SKP.
It has been a minute since I met her. Forgot how tiny she is. Spinner lovers, do not miss out. Here for 2 weeks.
Instead of trying to describe her, I will do you one better and link a META from the mighty DX. Enjoy.
Originally Posted by DownloadX
[View Original Post]
-
07-22-26 18:45 #9208Senior Member

Posts: 145Yeah the last "young cutie" I saw off this bored was definitely closer to a hot auntie. There's maybe one or two frequent posters who appear to share my face preferences and doesn't constantly under guess the girls ages.
Originally Posted by MrLemon
[View Original Post]
You have to understand its not that we don't have frequent mongers down here, but the population density of SD is like 1/5 what it is in OC. The raw number of mongers living within a reasonable drive from apartments these girls work out of is just going to be way lower. Plus OC and LA are neighbors that can share a monger pool, theres like 80 miles of open highway between Tustin and north county.
Originally Posted by TwoWorlds25
[View Original Post]
-
07-22-26 18:26 #9207Senior Member

Posts: 85Being screened has always been a part of the past time. Except if you are going to an AMP which to me is way hazardous if you note all of the targeted trafficking busts in the past few years. It's safe for them, which makes it safer for you. Advice to get cleared into a K-Org. Build your rep on HX. Ok, ok, yea that takes $25 admission plus seeing and being rated safe by a few Level 0's or 5's. When the orgs are asking for that level of info, dude you went directly to them without clearing HX first. Want to avoid that level of exposure of CDL, Linkedin, etc? Great, follow the HX path. Takes some effort, out of pocket $25 bucks, but your k-org vetting will be easier.
Originally Posted by HeyTim
[View Original Post]
-
07-22-26 16:36 #9206Senior Member

Posts: 233Have the korgs considered not requiring a drivers license, linkedin profile, utility bill, and a note from my wife before letting me visit? I'm just guessing that would increase business.
Originally Posted by TwoWorlds25
[View Original Post]
-
07-22-26 16:23 #9205Senior Member

Posts: 58I'm with you 100%. The day my heart stops getting excited when I knock on the door and go inside is the day I'll quit this hobby.
Originally Posted by DkBruinFan74
[View Original Post]
-
07-22-26 12:38 #9204Senior Member

Posts: 56Yep. Combo tadalifil / sildenafil an hour out and then a small quick vape hit and a shot of liquor once I'm parked calms my nerves and I'm ready to roll when the door magically opens.
Originally Posted by EddieHaskell
[View Original Post]
Speaking of which, the door opening to empty space and finding the prize hiding behind it is one of my favorite things about this game.
-
07-22-26 12:30 #9203Senior Member

Posts: 2643In korgs, finding a dime is one thing. Finding a dime using real untouched pics is another.
Originally Posted by MrLemon
[View Original Post]
-
07-22-26 01:45 #9202Senior Member

Posts: 434DimeZone * Mariel
I have had both of them. You can't go wrong with either. Whether you try them or not, I would not neglect Mariel.
Originally Posted by TitanTool
[View Original Post]
Mariel is sexy like her pics. 5'2 97# maybe 32 c. Horny. She wants it. Divine oral skills. BBBJ with good eye contact while giving me rapid beautiful eye blinks. Girls with tattoos love dick. I pounded her pebble nonstop and had her BBBJ between positions multiple times. She let me pump at will with deep penetration and even when I CIP we kept going until I had her suck again and she kept tapping my cock on her face. She did not rush me. YMMV but she serviced me like I was her only customer for the day with lots of DFK. Take it from a monger that gets blocked by lots of girls because they want to impress their boss or improve their numbers but later when I see them again under a different Booker they want to handle me. Girls with tattoos love dick.
-
07-21-26 23:23 #9201Senior Member

Posts: 90Tried 2 agencies this year after reading reviews here, and theyve been both dismal. It would be super nice if these agencies setup something like an onlyfans (can't save) or a photobook that is only accessible when you visit them inside to see a gallery of all girls photos of what they look like. While the service is really great compared to most of PD / HX world, looks is also really important and I personally am happier bagging a 10 with a bitchy personality and service as long as she opens her legs vs forcing myself to bang old asian girls I'm not even attracted to because I already bit the bullet and setup the appointment. If there are legit dimes in these agencies, I'm ready to spend all of it.
Originally Posted by TwoWorlds25
[View Original Post]
-
07-21-26 21:24 #9200Senior Member

Posts: 123Vivian or Viki
I love spinners, both these ladies sound great and maybe eventually I will see them both, but which of those two do think is the best overall experience to see first?










Reply With Quote




