Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 13 of 2230 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 63 113 513 1013 ... LastLast
Results 181 to 195 of 33449
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #33269

    Summer / Kelsey

    Quote Originally Posted by TonyU  [View Original Post]
    I saw her about 18 months ago or so. She was the second in a duo with Emmalee. She was a few months pregnant at the time. She was a dead fish. Hardly interactive, not talkative. When I switched to the other girl, she got up and left. I didn't use a condom. She didn't ask. I just went with it.

    Her lack of interest is why I personally would never see her again but maybe she has changed. Her body was like the pictures and was great to look at when fucking her on her back.

    Good luck.

    T.
    Summer used to be known as Kelsey. She's currently very thin and has a bad addiction. She likes to use this addiction while seeing someone. If you're open to that, she's maybe maybe worth seeing. Her body is not bad, she's kind of sexy, and she loves certain things. PM for more info. She isn't for everyone by a long shot as she has some issues and likely an active warrant on top of everything.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 2c67836f36921778f1d739d160916cf2_f.jpg‎  

  2. #33268
    Forum Advertiser


    Posts: 49
    Had a blast babe! Thank you for speanding some one on one time with me!! You were delicious!

    Oxoxox.

    Sass

    Quote Originally Posted by Greggie88  [View Original Post]
    Had the absolute pleasure of kicking off the holiday weekend with Sexy Sassy and she was exactly what I was looking for. Easy setup, zero drama and lots of fun from start to finish. She's the MILFy type and GFE for sure, so it was an hour well spent and very glad she's back, as I hope to see her again soon. Lots of kissing, multiple BBBJ's, a little DATY and the best reverse cowgirl I've had in a long time. She's a sweetheart that rides like a champ and I'm a happy camper.
    .

  3. #33267

    100 percent confirmed

    Quote Originally Posted by MarblesKyle  [View Original Post]
    Not a proper review, I have not seen her for mongering.

    However, I did see her at a grocery store in the Eastern burbs this past weekend. I'm well aware of her looks as I see her ads on tryst a lot and I can say with 99% certainty it was her. Face looked exactly like her and the tattoos that were visible matched up the ones you see in her ad. At one point I had considered calling her for FBSM and CBJ but determined the juice wasn't worth the squeeze after viewing some of her content on pornhub and twitter. Something didn't sit right with me after that.

    Either way, if you're on the fence about her, I can at least confirm she is real and possibly located in the east side suburbs. Since I don't think I've ever seen a review on her, I figured I'd at least post this. That's all I got.
    https://tryst.link/escort/mallory-mayhem

    Alright, ran into her again in the same area. She must live pretty close to me. I went to pick up a carry out order at a restaurant and decided to have a drink at the bar. There she was, eating by herself. I left her alone, but was seated about 7 ft from her. I discreetly pulled up her ad on my phone and am absolutely certain it is her. Exact matches on arm tattoos. I can confirm she doesn't appear to be a junkie, and was relatively well spoken and polite. I still have not seen her, and don't think I will, but this information would be useful to me if I was, so I'm sharing it. Anything can happen any day but I'd guess you're safe booking with her if interested. Not sure where her incall is specifically, but I've seen her out in a nicer part of town twice, and got the vibe she's just a typical stoner tattoo chick living an alternative lifestyle behind the scenes. I'm certain I'll cross paths with her again. To respect her personal life I'll refrain from posting anything about her moving forward unless I see her for services. I've seen enough to give the board a vote of confidence. My individual consensus on her is she's definitely real, looks exactly like her photos, and is probably safe. Scammers, burglars and junkies typically aren't out grocery shopping or dining and socializing in restaurants in nicer parts of town.

    Hope this helps someone. DM me if you need any more info, I got a pretty good look.

  4. #33266

    Redd

    Quote Originally Posted by PimpDaddy83  [View Original Post]
    https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/5135098975

    Can't seem to find info on this 1.

    Can someone point me in the right direction?

    Listcrawler has reviews from random dates.

    Callescort has a few but are these legit.

    A.

    Sunday funday.
    She won't come to Kentucky for outcall I wonder why??

  5. #33265
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1165

    Redd

    There used to be a. Link to her doing a gang bang with a bunch of black dudes a few years ago posted on here.

  6. #33264

    Not great

    Quote Originally Posted by MarblesKyle  [View Original Post]
    Not only is it a tough name to search for, but this is probably the 4th Mia I've come across. Anyone have Intel?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/212844462

    She's clearly heavily filtering her photos and looks to be hiding a belly, but she at least answers texts. Looks like she's in a shady hotel north of downtown.
    She has gone by numerous names including Red and the reviews are decidedly Not Good. You can likely find reviews for her under Red. I know she was reviewed a few months back and there was nothing positive about them.

    Luv.

  7. #33263

    Search Redd

    Advanced Search or Search Thread Redd and you will find 4 pages of info.

    Quote Originally Posted by PimpDaddy83  [View Original Post]
    https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/5135098975

    Can't seem to find info on this 1.

    Can someone point me in the right direction?

    Listcrawler has reviews from random dates.

    Callescort has a few but are these legit.

    A.

    Sunday funday.

  8. #33262

    Redd

    https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/5135098975

    Can't seem to find info on this 1.

    Can someone point me in the right direction?

    Listcrawler has reviews from random dates.

    Callescort has a few but are these legit.

    A.

    Sunday funday.

  9. #33261

    About the Tristate

    Quote Originally Posted by MrDefinitely  [View Original Post]
    It can be charged as a felony in Kentucky, Indiana, and multiple other states. You are only talking about Ohio.

    You may want to note the city that the post is in. Why would I talk about Indiana on the Cincinnati Escort Review thread?

    Sorry to point out the obvious...

    A2
    A2.

    The Cincinnati area, or tri-state as it's often referred to, covers all 3 states. Our ring road, I-275 travels through all 3 states as it's one giant metropolitan area, SE Indiana, northern KY and SW Ohio is widely considered the Cincinnati area or market. Even the Cincinnati Airport is in Kentucky. Lawrenceburg IN is 15 mins past the airport where there are a bunch of casinos amd chick's advertise in the Cincinnati market for staying at both those places.

  10. #33260
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it contributed nothing of value and in fact constituted a complete waste of bandwidth.

    The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange if information between men on the subject of finding women for sex. Let's stick to the subject.

    I win, don't bring this shit up again on a review thread.

    A2

  11. #33259

    Gfe

    Yes the problem is most of these ladies do not know what GFE means. Many of them put it in their advertisement just to sound better.

    GFE meaning is girl friend experience. If a lady put that in their ad it means they should provide for time to talk a little, play around a little, and then have fore play. There should be kissing and uncovered blow job and DATY. Now sex can be covered because many girlfriends use that for birth control and STD protection. Usually it does not include Greek.

    This differs from PSE which is porn star experience. In this you should expect anything you see in a porn movie.

    I have been with ladies that have GFE listed. Some did not kiss, some did everything covered, others did not allow DATY. And then most common they did not make it romantic it was all business and get you out.

    Quote Originally Posted by TickleJay  [View Original Post]
    Her says no GFE. Definitions vary. What does she mean by that?

  12. #33258
    Quote Originally Posted by MrDefinitely  [View Original Post]
    I wish there was a lawyer on the boards. Filming someone having sex without their consent is a serious crime, more serious than prostitution. And being a police informant does not nullify this. I'm sure these women have cameras as was discussed but this is not something that would be done in a normal sting operation.

    I'm not a lawyer but I stayed in a Holiday Inn Express once.

    Voyeurism and Prostitution are both grade 1 misdemeanors.

    No thanks necessary

    A2
    It can be charged as a felony in Kentucky, Indiana, and multiple other states. You are only talking about Ohio.

    You may want to note the city that the post is in. Why would I talk about Indiana on the Cincinnati Escort Review thread?

    Sorry to point out the obvious...

    A2

  13. #33257
    Quote Originally Posted by JokerAlways  [View Original Post]
    I would guess many of these ladies have hidden cameras for there protection. Yes and the will not tell you. I do not blame them because there are very strange people out there. These ladies see dangerous people. I know because I have heard stories about some of ghe mongers on this site and many of there customers are not on this site.

    One lady who I saw frequently told me she had a camera set up. I never saw it eventhough I would spend a couple hours with her. Another lady told me she was rated and beat by a guy. Yes she sent me pictures. Another lady told me she sone guy threatened to kill her and he had a knife.

    You may not like it but these ladies need to protect themselves.

    You said it was good you paid before. Not sure if that is better in this situation because you paying her before the act could be used as evidence. I would be more worried anmbout that.
    I wish there was a lawyer on the boards. Filming someone having sex without their consent is a serious crime, more serious than prostitution. And being a police informant does not nullify this. I'm sure these women have cameras as was discussed but this is not something that would be done in a normal sting operation.

    I'm not a lawyer but I stayed in a Holiday Inn Express once.

    Voyeurism and Prostitution are both grade 1 misdemeanors.

    No thanks necessary

    A2

  14. #33256
    Her says no GFE. Definitions vary. What does she mean by that?

    Quote Originally Posted by Fungai  [View Original Post]
    Okay, now that all the mediocre visits are through, here is one of my current favorites Stormy. I have contacted her in the past but was hard to align schedules. Last I texted she responded pretty quick so I was able to arrange a meeting w her 30 minutes from my first text. $. 5 for qv. Working out of sharonville, she had a really nice room. Only negative is that it reeked of cum, housekeepers definitely knew what was going on in there. Anyways, I am greeted w a very sexy blonde in a skimpy robe. Pictures are accurate, her and Raven prolly have the tightest bodies in the area by a longshot. Now she ain't no spinner she got some meat to her but she lean as hell. When I was in doggy I wrapped my arms around her waist and felt like she definitely be doing sit-ups or something LOL. Back to her performance, she started w a very nice CBJ and once I was hard she directed me to get behind her and pound away. Her pussy was super wet and she was very enthusiastic as she was getting herself off too by strumming her clit while I was going in and out of her. The view from doggy was all I needed, busted a good one inside the bag. Had a smoke w her afterwards and she is a super chill girl. Huge fan, definitely going to repeat and I may regret giving her a glowing review as I may want to be a little selfish w talent like her.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/213034754

  15. #33255

    Its very common

    I would guess many of these ladies have hidden cameras for there protection. Yes and the will not tell you. I do not blame them because there are very strange people out there. These ladies see dangerous people. I know because I have heard stories about some of ghe mongers on this site and many of there customers are not on this site.

    One lady who I saw frequently told me she had a camera set up. I never saw it eventhough I would spend a couple hours with her. Another lady told me she was rated and beat by a guy. Yes she sent me pictures. Another lady told me she sone guy threatened to kill her and he had a knife.

    You may not like it but these ladies need to protect themselves.

    You said it was good you paid before. Not sure if that is better in this situation because you paying her before the act could be used as evidence. I would be more worried anmbout that.

    Quote Originally Posted by Fungai  [View Original Post]
    Had an encounter w this one a little bit ago. Texts were fast, to the point. Think I was at her hotel in Springfield 30 minutes from first text. Anyways $. 5 for qv. Reviews on LC states BBFS, did not attempt. Pics are accurate. Before starting she said she likes to give head, so I let her show me. Solid dome game, but after five minutes she was saying her jaw tired so covered up for FS. She really seemed into it, did mish and doggie, finished in bag. As I was taking off the condom I notice a camera at the corner of my eye on a shelf facing the bed. Monitors underneath showing the hotel entrances. Yikes. First time I was glad I paid before the act because I was out of there asap after I seen that. Not disclosing a camera in the room, even if it's "off" or whatever, is not cool in my book. One and done.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...512/9379467597

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape