Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 38 of 1516 FirstFirst ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 88 138 538 1038 ... LastLast
Results 556 to 570 of 22729
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #22174

    Instagram Trapping -Zuul

    Zuul.

    Met her at Player's awhile back. I was surprised to see her dancing at Flight Club. She has a crazy shape. Very small on top and bottom heavy, so she might be a little too thick for some of my brethren on the board. I asked her about extras and she said that could only be discussed in the VIP per Flight Club policy which I thought was BS so I passed.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot 2026-07-24 110102.png‎   Screenshot 2026-07-24 105916.jpg‎   Screenshot 2026-07-24 105900.jpg‎   Screenshot 2026-07-24 105830.jpg‎  

  2. #22173

    Instagram Trapping. Flight Club?

    Tied back to Flight Club, not sure if they are dancing waitstaff or retired.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot 2026-07-14 113751.jpg‎   Screenshot 2026-07-14 113732.jpg‎   Screenshot 2026-07-14 113721.jpg‎  

  3. #22172

    LS. Gigi

    Quote Originally Posted by Larrylynn  [View Original Post]
    Just go straight to Landing Strip, you can't go wrong, it's close to the airport and is one of the higher end extras club. As for who's good with their mouths, the only one I could personally commend on nights would be Olivia, but she only works Thursday Friday and Saturday, she's a gorgeous petite little thing, but I'm sure you'll find others, I've found it's hard to fuck up a good blow job LOL.
    Did as you said, and received as requested. Little girl named Gigi, cute, very direct, with bolt-ons pointing dead straight ahead and rock hard. Had about a half hour until closing so didn't care to do too much shopping. Thanks for the intel!

  4. #22171

    Damn

    Quote Originally Posted by CakeComa  [View Original Post]
    I really enjoy the otc club action. But I don't know, there's something about the fun of the find and chase inside the club until you eventually find a girl worth the VIP investment. A part of the lure for me into this game. Can't beat the much more room you have to maneuver though rather than a tiny black cubby trying to make it happen. What do you prefer? https://www.erome.com/a/gOXqUyWU.

    Sorry if I was unable to catch your message last time, I've since deleted and opened up space in my mailbox.
    Hey man I'm thinking about subbing to your of LOL simply to scout out good ones. I noticed the ring you're raw dogging these chicks does wife allow or do you confirm it's safe? I've been dumb and rawed a good number of these including bthe infamous Miiki and Hannah (iirc) duo at Lucky in Jackson 2 x LOL but now with a few more years in marriage and kids I play it safe.

  5. #22170
    Quote Originally Posted by DetroitLife  [View Original Post]
    Moves between Bogarts and BTs. I met her at Bogarts once. She appeared friendly and we talked. However, the bar was almost empty that day so she had no choice. She gave of GPS vibes but my radar could have been off.
    Thanks for all the dancer photo's this one has some sexy photo's! I've talked to her before at Bogies but she almost maybe looked at me three times, she just looked straight ahead during a 5-10 minute conversation, I'm certainly no DiCaprio to look at but that is a deal breaker for me.

  6. #22169
    Quote Originally Posted by DetroitLife  [View Original Post]
    Moves between Bogarts and BTs. I met her at Bogarts once. She appeared friendly and we talked. However, the bar was almost empty that day so she had no choice. She gave of GPS vibes but my radar could have been off.
    Tested the waters when it was at BT's, very under performing services. Save your time and funds for another worthy lady.

  7. #22168

    Jessy / Kash

    Quote Originally Posted by DetroitLife  [View Original Post]
    Moves between Bogarts and BTs. I met her at Bogarts once. She appeared friendly and we talked. However, the bar was almost empty that day so she had no choice. She gave of GPS vibes but my radar could have been off.
    I know this one, my friend. Before, her Southern accent was very strong, now is not so noticeable.

    I take her back one time, but she has too many rules. No fun at all. It felt like once she gets me back there, she does not care if customer is happy or not.

    She tells me 300 for everything covered. I say, okay, but experience was not good.

  8. #22167

    Instagram Trapping - "Cash"

    Moves between Bogarts and BTs. I met her at Bogarts once. She appeared friendly and we talked. However, the bar was almost empty that day so she had no choice. She gave of GPS vibes but my radar could have been off.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot 2026-07-21 104106.jpg‎   Screenshot 2026-07-14 112345.jpg‎   Screenshot 2026-07-14 112308.jpg‎   Screenshot 2026-07-14 112256.jpg‎  

  9. #22166
    Quote Originally Posted by DetroitLife  [View Original Post]
    Lost track of her in my notes. Maybe one of you guys can enlighten us. Could also be wait staff.
    I don't know her but I can tell you 100% that is AI.

  10. #22165

    Instagram Thirst Trapping. Unknown

    Lost track of her in my notes. Maybe one of you guys can enlighten us. Could also be wait staff.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot 2026-07-14 122505.jpg‎   Screenshot 2026-07-14 122455.jpg‎   Screenshot 2026-07-14 122127.jpg‎  

  11. #22164

    Instagram thirst trapping. BlacBarbie

    Silver Cricket night shift.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot 2026-07-22 112157.jpg‎   Screenshot 2026-07-22 112120.jpg‎   Screenshot 2026-07-22 112049.jpg‎   Screenshot 2026-07-22 112038.jpg‎   Screenshot 2026-07-22 112026.jpg‎  


  12. #22163
    Quote Originally Posted by JackOfClubs  [View Original Post]
    I forgot one.

    8. Jada- hispanic, good looking dark haired spinner I have no intel on her except she is / was associated heavily with the squad.
    I think you're thinking of Vaida.

  13. #22162

    Bogart's, Night Shift, Wednesday, 07-22

    So, after having such an enjoyable experience last week, it didn't take long before I found myself heading back to Bogart's to see the girl next door once again, otherwise known as Gemini.

    I arrived at Bogart's around 8:15 pm and immediately noticed how slow it was. Had the music been turned off, we might've heard crickets chirping. I'd estimate there were only eight to ten dancers working, including Gemini and Sammy. Gemini was on stage when I walked in. After grabbing a high top table and a glass of wine, I went over, tipped her and asked how she was doing. She replied, "I'm bored," so I asked if she'd like to come over and see me, and she did immediately after finishing her set.

    As I mentioned before, she's very friendly, engaging and chatty right from the start. Even though this was only my second time seeing her, I felt like she was an old friend I'd known for years. I bought her a beer, and we talked for quite a while.

    Throughout our conversation, I found out that she loves horror movies, with the SAW series being her favorite, and that she's also a GOT fan. She's definitely well versed in horror movies, so if you enjoy talking about them, she's your girl.

    From there, our conversation turned to the lovely subject of people who couldn't control their drinking and either got mean or puked in the club.

    I asked if she'd read my previous review, and she said, "You were sweet." I told her that was because I'm charming.

    She then asked if I wanted to go back for another session. Of course I did. At one point, I told her that I'd come to Bogart's specifically to see her.

    Again, per her previous request that her pricing and services not be revealed, I don't think it's giving too much away to say that she started getting a bit of a head rush from being in a certain position for an extended period of time. Even then, there was never any pressure or complaint.

    Now, I know we primarily go to see Gemini because of our needs and her very satisfying ability to take care of them, but she also strikes me as someone who's genuine. I don't get the sense that she's putting on an act, and I mean that with all sincerity.

    Whether it's the enjoyable conversation out on the floor or the excellent experience in the back room, I highly recommend going to see her.

    As for Brittney, the waitress from the Criket, she'd given me a phone number that was different from the one in her ad. Earlier in the day, I sent her a text reminding her who I was, hoping to ask about her availability for Thursday, but she never responded. I'm not sure why, so I may try the number listed in her ad today.

  14. #22161

    Fun otc

    I really enjoy the otc club action. But I don't know, there's something about the fun of the find and chase inside the club until you eventually find a girl worth the VIP investment. A part of the lure for me into this game. Can't beat the much more room you have to maneuver though rather than a tiny black cubby trying to make it happen. What do you prefer? https://www.erome.com/a/gOXqUyWU.

    Sorry if I was unable to catch your message last time, I've since deleted and opened up space in my mailbox.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_1511.jpg‎   IMG_1834.jpg‎   IMG_1833.jpg‎  

  15. #22160

    Saturday night best options?

    We're headed out this Saturday night, and I think we're going "old school" and hitting Henry's (now that smoking is banned). Any regular Saturday night dancers that we should seek out? Or avoid?

    Our Plan B is likely Landing Strip, so the same Intel for that club is appreciated. Thanks!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape