Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Utr

+ Add Report
Page 21 of 1214 FirstFirst ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 71 121 521 1021 ... LastLast
Results 301 to 315 of 18206
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17906

    Debbie's number appears to be compromised

    If you receive texts from her number ending in 8613, this is not Debbie. I've been chatting with Thanos and he attempted to link up at a random house but did some counter surveillance and saw cops swarm in on the location. Sounds like they are using that number as a sting to draw in clients. Do not take the bait. I was approached by this number overnight for a get together for Debbie's clients. Getting this warning out here as fast as possible.

    Starting to chat with Debbie in Jail now.

  2. #17905

    Lucky enough to meet Sophia. Did not disappoint

    Ghostrider was kind enough to hook me up with her info and getting set up was very easy. Quick to respond back to my initial text. When I arrived she had a sexy fishnet outfit on. She's beautiful MILF with a sexy body and beautiful latina skin and curves, and has a great energy about her. Super passionate and puts in a ton of effort. I won't bore you all with a repeat everything that has already been said, but she's definitely worth meeting!

  3. #17904
    Quote Originally Posted by ShokDJ  [View Original Post]
    Yes unfortunately both got booked. I checked online and saw both their mugshots in Orange County.
    Yes can confirm this as well came to say the same she wasn't repsonding to me so took a look and seen she was locked up. She is possibly facing a few years from what I seen when I looked up what her charges are that were pending. Too bad I liked her that new Tattoo looked horrible BTW not sure what she was thinking getting that.

  4. #17903
    Quote Originally Posted by Kytril  [View Original Post]
    After taking a Hiatus to deal with life as we all do from time to time, Maya has returned to the board looking to reconnect with former regulars and maybe a couple of new friends as she slowly gets back into the hobby. We had a brief exchange yesterday not the aggressive session that we used to have but it was still a great time for me.

    She had mentioned wanting to remain low volume so SMs hmu for digits.
    I thought she moved. So she is back. Thats great news!!

    Does she have the same number as before?

  5. #17902

    Mya the Chocolate UTR Returns

    After taking a Hiatus to deal with life as we all do from time to time, Maya has returned to the board looking to reconnect with former regulars and maybe a couple of new friends as she slowly gets back into the hobby. We had a brief exchange yesterday not the aggressive session that we used to have but it was still a great time for me.

    She had mentioned wanting to remain low volume so SMs hmu for digits.

  6. #17901
    Ariel is in on violation and grand theft auto. GTA shit.

    Debbie on violation.

    I expect it may be some time for them to be out again.

  7. #17900
    Senior Member


    Posts: 161

    Debbie

    Quote Originally Posted by ShokDJ  [View Original Post]
    Yes unfortunately both got booked. I checked online and saw both their mugshots in Orange County.
    Wow, she has quite the rap sheet! Didn't get to see her this go around so I didn't get to see the neck tattoo. Looks like she's going back to Jax for real now. I hope things work out for her.

  8. #17899
    Quote Originally Posted by OrlandoOD  [View Original Post]
    Getting some reports that these two have made an unexpected visit to the greybar hotel. If anyone has confirmed their checking let me know. They have been silent by phone and text since Tuesday about 10 am for me. Reports are someone is answering her phone and trying to fix her car. Please reach out if that's you.
    Yes unfortunately both got booked. I checked online and saw both their mugshots in Orange County.

  9. #17898

    Grey bar

    Quote Originally Posted by OrlandoOD  [View Original Post]
    Getting some reports that these two have made an unexpected visit to the greybar hotel. If anyone has confirmed their checking let me know. They have been silent by phone and text since Tuesday about 10 am for me. Reports are someone is answering her phone and trying to fix her car. Please reach out if that's you.
    There's a pretty good site you can check, pm me.

  10. #17897

    Debbie and Ariel

    Getting some reports that these two have made an unexpected visit to the greybar hotel. If anyone has confirmed their checking let me know. They have been silent by phone and text since Tuesday about 10 am for me. Reports are someone is answering her phone and trying to fix her car. Please reach out if that's you.

  11. #17896

    Cynai

    I was able to pre book a time slot with Cynai and I'm so glad I did. She had put in a lot of effort into getting the room ready. She brought her own decorated shower curtains, rug, and even bed sheets. She had some nice lighting and music going on when I arrived. She greeted me in a pretty sexy outfit. She loves to deep throat and made sure I was more than satisfied with her services. I had such a great time with her and will consider her top tier. She is a great gal and hope she visits us more often.

  12. #17895

    Ariel Info

    Quote Originally Posted by HardWoodsman  [View Original Post]
    I remember her. She was Swim's UTR. He was damn near in love with her. Despite that he didn't mind sharing her with friends. It was more like 10 years ago. I use to go back and forth between her and JennCici, RIP. She was 19 or 20 than. She had a tight little body. Come to think about it she was tight all over. If she is the same girl and kept her figure I'd love to have a reunion.
    I was fortunate to have seen JennCici. If arial is anything of a spinner like that, I would certainly be interested.

  13. #17894
    Quote Originally Posted by Enzo2018  [View Original Post]
    Surprised she has an incall. I thought she stopped hosting.
    I've only seen her once at my spot. All the other visits have been at her apartment under the dream catcher.

  14. #17893

    Debbie

    Thanks orlandodd for the digits. Was in town for a few days, finally meet debbie. Great personality she did everything I wanted. Had a great experience. Bbj greece highly Reccomnded.

  15. #17892

    Debbie

    Saw Debbie a couple of days ago and she is just like I remembered her. Willing to please and makes sure you will leave happy.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape