Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 18 of 1774 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 68 118 518 1018 ... LastLast
Results 256 to 270 of 26600
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #26345

    Sophie not Sophia

    Quote Originally Posted by Cj357  [View Original Post]
    Link is dead. Pics or didits?
    Sophia is a fake escort that some guy posts when her ad is up and I love seeing it every time, hell hath no fury like a monger scorned.

    Sophie pulls her ads down quick. I saw her a few times and felt she had promise, but just like most who are new to the game it has a tendency to go to your head. Always a sob story of not getting clients and then in the same message string saying she has people telling her 160 ss is too low and she should be charging more. WTF. I'm considering Sophie now not to be FS but JS. Just sex. The CBJ isn't exciting, she doesn't kiss, she prefers no FIV and DATY is YMMV. I will give her that she fucks well and her pussy is a delight but when I sense entitlement and attitude creeping in I usually bow out and move on to someone else who better fits my interests on the bed. Solid JS still but not those donations. Either people will keep paying and filling her head with the idea that 200 ss is fair for what she provides or they won't and she will learn that you can have a nice solid repeat clientele if you don't charge more than others for doing less.

  2. #26344

    AI Erin

    Quote Originally Posted by MidwestHobby  [View Original Post]
    First time I tried to see her, I set something up for the next day, arrived at the set time, then got ghosted. Tried again about 9 months later. My mistake for giving her another chance. Ghosted again. Each time a different excuse.

    No more.
    Never understood why a 40+ year old woman who is sexier than most you'd cross paths with at that age uses AI to make her pics look progressively more fake. But she's a tad bit crazy and a complete waste of time usually so I guess it makes sense. Damn shame.

  3. #26343
    Senior Member


    Posts: 157
    Quote Originally Posted by AustinRamos1  [View Original Post]
    Second appointment with Sophie and. Wow! This was a massive mistake because I may have picked up a new habit. This girl is sexy, sensual, passionate, and breathes new life into the idea of curvy in the right places. Built right! LOL. Great pics, but want more. Great comms very responsive. This is almost unheard of, but we set an appointment, and met at the appointment. Boom! No text requesting you wait in the parking lot an extra 75 minutes as she "gets ready". I'll announce it now: after seeing my new ATF for covered BJ and covered FS with heavy GFE, I'm impressed. Tight. Like properly tight. WOW, mouthful of boobs. I'm not really a breast guy, and usually prefer an A-cup with an athletic butt, but she's converted me. Hot younger girl that had me looking forward to the session. Could have finished mish or k9. Finished k9 but either had an opportunity to win LOL. Body smelled great, like very feminine perfume over a freshly showered body. And although I've only done this twice in 10 years, I might go for DATY next time. It's that clean. I'll close with a YMMV for the guys that arrive incorrect, ask for things that are not listed on menu, the weirdos that creep girls out, and the opposition that insist on being contrarian. I'll leave it at that. Run to set up with this girl if your weekly budget allows.

    AR.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...w/354587321815
    Link is dead. Pics or didits?

  4. #26342
    Quote Originally Posted by Benz1  [View Original Post]
    Pete3854 has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space.
    All.

    Set.

  5. #26341

    Ripoff Reports

    Quote Originally Posted by FeelTheBeaver  [View Original Post]
    She ripped me off 100 for content and help hotel. Wish I could show pic my screenshot broke she's blonde and 27 so be ware.
    Hey, make sure you post this under the ripoff reports section so it sticks out a bit better.

    Did you send her money or did she run off? More details would be helpful for all of us.

  6. #26340

    Savannah

    She ripped me off 100 for content and help hotel. Wish I could show pic my screenshot broke she's blonde and 27 so be ware.

  7. #26339

    Warning

    Be aware of this thief. She's posting again.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/268955672906

  8. #26338
    Quote Originally Posted by Onthehunt77  [View Original Post]
    Set up an appointment with Erin last weekend on Friday (with a day's advance notice). Drove the 70 miles to GR for the appt, only to get completely ghosted. She messaged back a few hrs later saying she had a family emergency the day before and overslept, but was willing to reschedule for a discount.

    Fine, I'm willing to give the benefit of the doubt. Set up another appointment for 2 days later, confirmed with her before I made the drive this time. Texted her upon arrival at the time, no answer. Waited until 10 after and texted again. Got a response that told me to be patient it was only 2 minutes after the time (it wasn't) and that she'll tell me which unit was hers momentarily. Another 10 minutes, and then a message saying that she suddenly felt ill and couldn't meet.

    So all in, 280 miles only to have her bail twice.

    I would not recommend based on this experience, which is too bad. I was looking forward to it.
    First time I tried to see her, I set something up for the next day, arrived at the set time, then got ghosted. Tried again about 9 months later. My mistake for giving her another chance. Ghosted again. Each time a different excuse.

    No more.

  9. #26337

    Sophia or Sophie. New ATF

    Second appointment with Sophie and. Wow! This was a massive mistake because I may have picked up a new habit. This girl is sexy, sensual, passionate, and breathes new life into the idea of curvy in the right places. Built right! LOL. Great pics, but want more. Great comms— very responsive. This is almost unheard of, but we set an appointment, and met at the appointment. Boom! No text requesting you wait in the parking lot an extra 75 minutes as she "gets ready". I'll announce it now: after seeing my new ATF for covered BJ and covered FS with heavy GFE, I'm impressed. Tight. Like properly tight. WOW, mouthful of boobs. I'm not really a breast guy, and usually prefer an A-cup with an athletic butt, but she's converted me. Hot younger girl that had me looking forward to the session. Could have finished mish or k9. Finished k9 but either had an opportunity to win LOL. Body smelled great, like very feminine perfume over a freshly showered body. And although I've only done this twice in 10 years, I might go for DATY next time. It's that clean. I'll close with a YMMV for the guys that arrive incorrect, ask for things that are not listed on menu, the weirdos that creep girls out, and the opposition that insist on being contrarian. I'll leave it at that. Run to set up with this girl if your weekly budget allows.

    AR.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...w/354587321815

  10. #26336

    Allison, if you like it I love it

    I'll start the report with the fact that I did not finish. Not her fault. I have read reviews on this one for years. I was looking for new talent and thought to try an effective oldie but goodie. First time seeing Allison. Great comms, great spinner body. Petite up top and bottom. Maybe 125 lbs. She was at a SE Grand Rapids incall. Cool to talk to. We talked a few different rock bands from the 90's, forward. The service was covered BJ before covered FS. It was a couch in a basement so that definitely threw me off my game. My wishlist here would be a bbj to see what skill she has without the cover but good time overall and I will repeat. She looks good in pretty short jean shorts. Would be in heaven in leggings or tight jeans. 120 donate. Given the state of GR's talent pool, I'll certainly keep her in mind for my next investment- likely next week.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...a/968280566780

    AR.

  11. #26335

    GR is dead

    Quote Originally Posted by AustinRamos1  [View Original Post]
    The title buries the lead. I've had an interest in younger spinners lately. Think 20 - 28. This is a dry market for my interest. Back a few years ago, I'd budget $600 per week ($2400 monthly) for this hobby. Nowadays, the girls are lucky if I budget $120 - $200 per week. The talent pool is lacking. Badly.

    I did check out Ravenous Raven. She's the smaller, younger girl in the pics. Probably in her early 20's and a good time. I'd repeat but the price is up there. I think it was $250 for hh which exceeds the top of my budget. Okay bbj with excellent covered FS. Multiple positions. No issues with the actual service. Comms can be a little weird and lacking because you're going through Adorable Rose for set up. I'm not sure is it's a mom and daughter thing or niece or what the relationship is. My assumption is familial.

    Overall session is amazing (repeat). Set up is eh (maybe). Price is crazy high (no repeat). Not one you repeat too often if you're fiscally responsible but this market is embarrassingly low supply right now so make your own exceptions.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/kalam...-/274564486530
    If you think GR is dead you should try living in muskegon.

  12. #26334
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4437
    Pete3854 has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space.

  13. #26333

    Miss jen

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...e/468983414794

    This bi. Gave me the run around. Seemed like good coms went to the adress she gave me and the room number stood there knocking and no answer I asked her WTF and she said she was at the holiday Inn so I went there and knocked on the door no answer. I told her to get fucked after that.

  14. #26332
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...v/417578070359

    Stopped and had a 1/4 visit. She looks her age in 40's baby damage is pretty bad. But she is good at BBBJ and cowgirl she will o 3:1 and get off and shake for a sec. She is very friendly and takes direction well.

  15. #26331

    Toftt

    Good afternoon Gents.

    The idea of a discovering a new local spinner got the best of me and I gave this one a whirl. https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/911728120240.

    The good. Comms solid and she's kind and drug free. The room was relatively clean.

    The bad. Zero interest or even pretending to enjoy her time. No BJ of any sort. Didn't seem interested in much of anything.

    I'll not be repeating.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape