Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 17 of 1236 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 67 117 517 1017 ... LastLast
Results 241 to 255 of 18531
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18291

    Sakura

    Now I see why they call it the Deli. Went in on a Friday afternoon, got out of work early so decided to try my first AMP. Full parking lot, empty lobby. Ayesha greets and leads me into room, takes initial massage payment and heads around the room and comes back. No actual massage, but I see that is not to be expected at the deli. Saw on here before that I should expect to pay around $. 5 for FS at most AMPs, but after my initial. 4 for massage, Ayesha requested enough to make the total spent $$. Started a BBBJ, solid, little toothy. Got hard and cover came on. Started mish and she was quite vocal, almost a bit too much, and in my ear. Then I realize another player has entered the room and it was Gina. Gina is very sexy and has some suckable tits on her. They def got me for the upcharge of two chicks. Another $. Taken. Switch to mish w gina and she is seemingly enjoying herself. Ayesha in the back w a roaming finger around my crack and balls. They were a bit clock watching, telling me to cum asap. It worked bc I did not too long after.

    Offered wipes for clean up, one of the ladies came back in the room to tidy up the bed and by that I mean straighten out the sheets. Ew LOL. Other than the realization of prices and sheet situation, okay experience. Only would repeat if gina was available, she was super hot.

  2. #18290

    Lebanon

    Quote Originally Posted by Catt2009  [View Original Post]
    Anyone try the new place in Lebanon right on 63? Damn near in downtown right next to a vape shop. Kinda surprised at the location. Very apparent from the street.
    I've been there a couple of times now to see if they'd open up after multiple visits. I never even got a whiff of anything available. They keep you covered for the most part. They also have their "no sex" signs, not that it always means anything. They do a decent, legit massage, though, at least the couple of times I've been.

  3. #18289

    Smile Spa Revisited

    Today I decided to return to Smile Spa and I was pleasantly surprised. The young woman who did absolutely as close to nothing as was possible was no longer employed there. I was told this by everyone that was working there. I am assuming that either they recognize me from being there often or because of the storm that happened when I complained about her horrible service. They all seemed relieved that she was no longer there. And I also got to spend an hour with Jenny, Jeanie which ever is her name. She is very attractive and built quite well. She may have a pound or two that she could lose but not much at all, yep I love spinners. She is a strong woman and her massage demonstrated her strength. I am not complaining but it was intense at times. She also is very happy to make sure that you enjoy your visit. I would definitely be going back to see her but I am having surgery on Thursday and I don't think that she will be here very long. Sorry but she is is out of this city's league. I am seriously concerned about all the reporting about Uncle LEO and the possibility that he might try to rid this area of this den of iniquity. Of course all of this my opinion.

    Be safe brothers, Waltmore!

  4. #18288

    Lebanon

    Quote Originally Posted by Catt2009  [View Original Post]
    Anyone try the new place in Lebanon right on 63? Damn near in downtown right next to a vape shop. Kinda surprised at the location. Very apparent from the street.
    I do not believe any extras are available here.

  5. #18287

    Lebanon

    Anyone try the new place in Lebanon right on 63? Damn near in downtown right next to a vape shop. Kinda surprised at the location. Very apparent from the street.

  6. #18286

    Julie's

    Quote Originally Posted by CandyMan513  [View Original Post]
    Is this legit place? Looking for an actual massage.
    I've gotten L1 there from YuYu, including sucking on her nipples. Massage was just OK though. If you want good massage at a legit place try Summit across the street.

  7. #18285

    It's all politics

    Quote Originally Posted by Bdirect  [View Original Post]
    ..thanks for your post , good info... my post on Miami was because .I was so shocked that Miami police target the amps. . when it is the most dangerous city in american , you have the highest chance of being murder, assaulted, rape, rob there
    It's because putting criminals in jail is often seen as racist (by some) while busting an AMP is often viewed as rescuing women from trafficking (by most.) AMPs are the path of least resistance across the board for them. Safer too.

  8. #18284

    405

    Has anyone been by 405 in Loveland lately? It's been a year or so since I've been down there. Last time I was there, it was just your standard level 1, but it worked in a pinch. Wondering if what happened at the flower shop might have made them go legit.

  9. #18283

    Julie

    Julie is legit, no extras. Very good massage and pleasant personality, good looking too.

    Quote Originally Posted by CandyMan513  [View Original Post]
    Is this legit place? Looking for an actual massage.

  10. #18282

    Legit

    Quote Originally Posted by CandyMan513  [View Original Post]
    Is this legit place? Looking for an actual massage.
    I don't know if that's legit but right across the street is Summit spa, and it's legit you'll get a very good massage there but no extras.

  11. #18281

    Lillith

    Quote Originally Posted by TigerKing  [View Original Post]
    A lot of you on this board probably know her already. I posted this in Indy and pasting it here.

    Posting here because she's pretty much UTR these days. May see an occasional ad on Tryst. I have a friend down south who is looking for some foot traffic. She's hesitant to post on most sites to weed out the BS'ers. She gives a great massage and has an incall. Great finish and more may be on the menu depending on the vibe. She's really sensual with a great set of tits and big ass. Really cool girl. If interested send a PM. Serious inquires and preferably senior members.
    I can second the review! Great girl!

    JJ.

  12. #18280

    Julie's LMT

    Is this legit place? Looking for an actual massage.

  13. #18279

    Sakura gross

    Mimi is looking frumpy and showing her age. She's got to be in her 50's. Get there early and see her without makeup, you'll never go back.

    I was there one morning and Elsa was who I was assigned. I couldn't get a different girl and ended up having to pay extra for a "second" girl but was nowhere near worth it. Elsa had an elastic Kitty, the kind where you take Ozempic and lose about 50-70 lbs and it's got little bit of hang low to it. You could see it in her face too. I'm never going back.

  14. #18278
    Quote Originally Posted by CharleyHorse  [View Original Post]
    Just catching up. BDirect thanks for sharing this. This is also what this board is for, so we can enjoy our hobby and do so with prudence.

    Gents, I read where the Miami authorities got a lot of their info from Rubmaps, back pages etc. Don't let that stop us from sharing but guys we need to be extra vigilant around who we share info with on this board. Just make sure you know who you're talking to.
    ..thanks for your post , good info... my post on Miami was because .I was so shocked that Miami police target the amps. . when it is the most dangerous city in american , you have the highest chance of being murder, assaulted, rape, rob there

  15. #18277

    Sunflower

    Just saw this https://www.wlwt.com/article/symmes-...=snd-autopilot.

    Careful out there everyone!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape