Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 5 of 778 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 55 105 505 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 11660
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11600
    Quote Originally Posted by TheWarDoctor15  [View Original Post]
    Well guys with the sad state Akron has been in recently I made the trip over to Erie to Partner's on Friday night and if every night is like it was on my first time then I might leave Akron alone for a while. I just posted a report over there about my trip. It's a trek but I say it was worth it. Hell I spend usually 3 or 4 hours out in Akron bouncing back and forth and that about covers my drive time. Might be a bit more expensive but the talent I saw was quite a bit better.
    You "posted a report" over where?

  2. #11599

    Sweetie

    Quote Originally Posted by Toenail12  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know if sweetie is working somewhere new?
    Far as I can tell no. Some people have seen her out walkin the streets looking fucked up and she hasn't answered the number I have for her in like a month or so.

  3. #11598
    Quote Originally Posted by Hotrodvfr  [View Original Post]
    Don't need to tell you guys it's rough out there. Went to G Spot saw former ATF bartender Allie. Out of prison but now just fat. Heck even Stormi is fat now now. Went looking for Lilly, no luck. Is Shiloh still around? Haven't seen her in awhile. I need something non plump to play with.
    Does anyone know if she's doing dances or is she saying that she's just bartending?

  4. #11597

    Sweetie?

    Anyone know if sweetie is working somewhere new?

  5. #11596

    G Spot Jada

    Saw Jada invited me for a private dance did 2 songs with her she gave a HJ for the price of a song without any prompting. Not bad.

  6. #11595
    Quote Originally Posted by Hotrodvfr  [View Original Post]
    Don't need to tell you guys it's rough out there. Went to G Spot saw former ATF bartender Allie. Out of prison but now just fat. Heck even Stormi is fat now now. Went looking for Lilly, no luck. Is Shiloh still around? Haven't seen her in awhile. I need something non plump to play with.
    Only steady non plump dancers I have seen are Chelsi and Skylar at G String. I hear extras are on the table if you can peel them. I haven't been able to drag Skylar away from the one guy she is always talking to on Friday nights.

  7. #11594

    Rounds

    Don't need to tell you guys it's rough out there. Went to G Spot saw former ATF bartender Allie. Out of prison but now just fat. Heck even Stormi is fat now now. Went looking for Lilly, no luck. Is Shiloh still around? Haven't seen her in awhile. I need something non plump to play with.

  8. #11593

    Known Details

    Quote Originally Posted by TheWarDoctor15  [View Original Post]
    This the same Lilly that was at G String? Blondish early 20's kind of a space cadet but a damn decent body?
    Yes. Lilly mentioned that she left G String for OGD. Lilly also changed her hair color from blonde to brunette. She claims to be recently hired by the Diamond Lounge in and. Canton, but is considering staying at OGD. Lilly stated she is unsure of what her work schedule will be. Personally I would look for her during the late shift.

    OhioTAguy: I salute you! Good move with Jada!

    Best Of Luck Out There!

  9. #11592
    Quote Originally Posted by BasesLoaded1  [View Original Post]
    Visited OGD at the end of the night. "Christina The Great" was managing a mellow crowd. On the floor grazing was Shawna and other gut. Fortunately the young good looking Lilly, and a well built petite black girl were in attendance. I did not catch the petite black girls name. I am guessing this is the popular Tee Tee? Never the less I purchased 5 fair lap dances from a talkative Lilly who could not break a heavy sweat. Lilly did no grabbing and did not mention the VIP. After Lilly I drove by G Spot on my way home. G Spots parking lot was full with about a dozen people outside drifting around. Overall it was a pleasant night. Check out the cool Lilly!

    Best Of Luck Out There!
    Christina got a gut too and has the nerve to show it.

  10. #11591

    OGD Friday

    I stopped at OGD Friday afternoon. Hennessy, Jada and a few others were there. Jada came over and yelled at me for using my phone which was pointed down. She asked if I wanted a dance. I almost said no but it's been a while since I've seen Jada so I said yes. We went back for a VIP where she yelled again about my phone which was sitting on the ledge as were my sunglasses. She wanted me to put my phone in my pocket and sunglasses behind me. I said fuck this and walked out.

  11. #11590

    Lilly

    Quote Originally Posted by BasesLoaded1  [View Original Post]
    Visited OGD at the end of the night. "Christina The Great" was managing a mellow crowd. On the floor grazing was Shawna and other gut. Fortunately the young good looking Lilly, and a well built petite black girl were in attendance. I did not catch the petite black girls name. I am guessing this is the popular Tee Tee? Never the less I purchased 5 fair lap dances from a talkative Lilly who could not break a heavy sweat. Lilly did no grabbing and did not mention the VIP. After Lilly I drove by G Spot on my way home. G Spots parking lot was full with about a dozen people outside drifting around. Overall it was a pleasant night. Check out the cool Lilly!

    Best Of Luck Out There!
    This the same Lilly that was at G String? Blondish early 20's kind of a space cadet but a damn decent body?

  12. #11589

    Weekend OGD

    Visited OGD at the end of the night. "Christina The Great" was managing a mellow crowd. On the floor grazing was Shawna and other gut. Fortunately the young good looking Lilly, and a well built petite black girl were in attendance. I did not catch the petite black girls name. I am guessing this is the popular Tee Tee? Never the less I purchased 5 fair lap dances from a talkative Lilly who could not break a heavy sweat. Lilly did no grabbing and did not mention the VIP. After Lilly I drove by G Spot on my way home. G Spots parking lot was full with about a dozen people outside drifting around. Overall it was a pleasant night. Check out the cool Lilly!

    Best Of Luck Out There!

  13. #11588

    Checking out other greener pastures

    Well guys with the sad state Akron has been in recently I made the trip over to Erie to Partner's on Friday night and if every night is like it was on my first time then I might leave Akron alone for a while. I just posted a report over there about my trip. It's a trek but I say it was worth it. Hell I spend usually 3 or 4 hours out in Akron bouncing back and forth and that about covers my drive time. Might be a bit more expensive but the talent I saw was quite a bit better.

  14. #11587

    Went back out at night, still dead

    Went back out today at 8:30, nothing to report at OGD. Did not see TT or TeeTee, saw a lot of women in their on their ass and none I wanted a dance from. Outside a meeting of the minds with a bunch of fools just hanging out. Left after 15 minutes.

    Jesus does every woman in Akron have guts?

  15. #11586
    Quote Originally Posted by Hotrodvfr  [View Original Post]
    I spoke with Gisela about this. Apparently the rate is written into the law that's why she puts up signs in her bars and discilplines girls who overcharge.
    Chick at OGD said she wasn't a cheap ***** when I said I only do $5 dances. Her name was Bree not Brea but Bree. Couple of chicks (day shift) at G String said the same, one black and a white girl (gut) named Courtney.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape