The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 9 of 927 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 59 109 509 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 135 of 13905
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13785
    You're traveling from Indy where the selection and quality is better than the Raleigh area. If you want younger and L3 than stick with TOS and HC where 30 minutes is about 200. Other places are a gamble on age and looks but the hotel service is L3 while the AMP service is YMMV but 60 minutes for each is about 200.

    Quote Originally Posted by Marblism  [View Original Post]
    Looking for advice for short trip. Only have time to hit two which two from this list would you go to.

    M spa.

    Bluestone.

    MH.

    Best western.

    Six forks rd.

    Thanks for advice and stay safe.

  2. #13784

    Can only hit two

    Looking for advice for short trip. Only have time to hit two which two from this list would you go to.

    M spa.

    Bluestone.

    MH.

    Best western.

    Six forks rd.

    Thanks for advice and stay safe.

  3. #13783

    Exactly

    Where's the like button.

    Quote Originally Posted by Brneyehound  [View Original Post]
    RTFF and contribute.

  4. #13782
    Quote Originally Posted by Trainer007  [View Original Post]
    New to the area, where is Mh spa?
    RTFF and contribute.

  5. #13781

    The name.

    Quote Originally Posted by Trainer007  [View Original Post]
    Mh location?
    Is Mindfulness Hypnosis.

  6. #13780

    Mh location?

    Mh location?

    Quote Originally Posted by AmpHunter69  [View Original Post]
    Current inventory is top notch.

  7. #13779

    Mh?

    New to the area, where is this place at? I can't find anything on it. Any help would be appreciated.

  8. #13778

    We've all been there "Fat Toads"

    She seems to have some insight into AMPs.

    https://youtube.com/shorts/IIHTvHC5J...2ms2pBgGMD3mSY

  9. #13777

    Mh spa

    New to the area, where is Mh spa?

  10. #13776

    Pricing

    Quote Originally Posted by SharkyFuns99  [View Original Post]
    24 was all that was needed for house and everything you could want. The prices here are a tiny bit more than country average.
    Agreed! My rule of thumb is 3 x house fee. X for the house, and 2 x for FS. Kiki told me that she loves working in NC because the $$ is better, the people nice, and the workload is less. When she goes back to NYC there are way more spas, way more busy, and get way less tips. Overall the take is the same but more work to get it.

  11. #13775

    M Spa

    Decided to scratch an itch this weekend, rove past MH and felt the open parking lot was a tad too much for me. With it being super hot, I also was not in the mood to walk from a parking lot, so I decided to hit M Spa. Don't recall the name of the girl I had, but she was pretty decent. Nice amount of play during the massage, lots of roaming. After about 35 or so minutes, she left the room and came back with a hot towel. Little more teasing and we discussed services. Ended at 140 for a CBJ with top off. Ended up getting most of the bottom off and got to play with the kitty for a little. Nipples were nice and large.

    Pros: Parking here is easier, especially on a weekend with no other traffic, CBJ was nice, and I enjoyed the extra roaming. Massage was pretty decent.

    Cons: She went really rough on my back and I've got some large bruises, kinda hard to hid these. I guess I "tripped" on the stairs and fell on my back (at least this is the story I am sticking with). When I left, another monger had been waiting, would be suck to have to sit there while waiting for another guy to have his time, as I walked out, another guy was walking in, I scared the fuck out of him, if you're here, sorry! Lastly, the parking, I have a car, not slammed, but it's lowered. The entrance WILL do a number on the front of your car if you're not careful!

    80 for massage 140 for extras.

  12. #13774
    Is it best to make an appointment at MH? I'll be traveling through the area soon and was considering a stop there.

  13. #13773

    Mh

    Quote Originally Posted by AmpHunter69  [View Original Post]
    Last day today.
    Where is this place everyone is talking about.

  14. #13772

    Non amp

    Looking for any Non AMP in area. Interested in mature if possible.

  15. #13771

    Mh

    Wow! Dana is a must see. She really should have been recruited as a model or movie star. Stunningly gorgeous. Perfect spinner with naturally C's. And her service is top notch. Very tight. Terrific, loving attitude. 2+80, everything & extras included. Don't miss out she leaves on the 31st. I've been in the game a long time and she's the best I've seen in NC. Treat her well. She's planning on returning.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape