Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 46 to 60 of 8458
-
08-07-26 13:45 #8413Senior Member

Posts: 707Passion Pursuits. STG
Anyone out in hobbyland have any insite on this one good or bad? https://skipthegames.com/posts/akron...-/769384264242 . Pickens are slim on STG and all over and she looks decent enough but anymore it's hard to tell. Tired of wasting my time and effort for substandard providers. Thanks.
-
08-06-26 10:03 #8412Senior Member

Posts: 1287Kyra
https://skipthegames.com/posts/akron...-/885760349585
Is this a scam or legit? The lack of any info means guys don't want to talk about her because they are embarrassed they got scammed or she's so good they don't want to share her.
-
08-04-26 06:53 #8411Regular Member

Posts: 4Any info on her?
So I tried posting this last night too. But does anyone have any information on her?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/akron...o/366721693473
-
08-03-26 22:51 #8410Regular Member

Posts: 4NinaGoodhead
I don't post much but the reviews over the years have always proven helpful.
Looking for any info.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/akron...o/366721693473
-
08-03-26 16:02 #8409Senior Member

Posts: 414Hof
Any quality girls working the area this week for HOF?
-
07-29-26 08:48 #8408Senior Member

Posts: 50Kim
She is impossible to schedule with and pulls the same moves her friend Kristi does with ghosting.
Originally Posted by Inflatable
[View Original Post]
-
07-28-26 11:44 #8407Senior Member

Posts: 145Who would be the top providers in this area that are good in all areas.
-
07-25-26 00:28 #8406Regular Member

Posts: 12Anyone had the chance?
A few back and forth texts but schedules haven't aligned. Anyone partake yet?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/akron...-/291686465418
-
07-24-26 16:22 #8405Regular Member

Posts: 4Any reliable service providers
I've been calling and texting all over using skipthegames and callescort but most of it just ends up going nowhere.
Anyone have a reliable provider in the canton or akron area with a picture.
-
07-21-26 09:41 #8404Senior Member

Posts: 238Re kacey
I've seen her once lots of baby damage from 3 kids. Daty was good and BBBJ was good as well. Not a top choice but for budget in low lit room she was ok.
Originally Posted by Fungi88
[View Original Post]
-
07-20-26 22:42 #8403Senior Member

Posts: 50Diamond
She was my go to when she used to rent a house in Canton. I'd go to gatsby south get tuned up then go see her for some good head when she was "destiny". Never had an issue scheduling with her. She could be a little spaced out at times but that's par for the course with these girls. Haven't seen her since spring time so YMMV.
Originally Posted by RustyTrombone
[View Original Post]
-
07-19-26 20:36 #8402Senior Member

Posts: 360Info?
Has anyone seen this one? Reviews? Is she worth seeing. Seems the menu is wide open if she follows through.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/akron...y/750323207806
Also asked in Akron but cross-posting here as I know she used to be there but I wasn't able to see her.
-
07-19-26 10:10 #8401Senior Member

Posts: 180Bush
I'm old school and almost seventy. I miss an untrimmed pussy. In my day, nobody I ever was with shaved. Now everybody seems to shave, even some guys. My biggest complaint is stubble. I find it a turnoff.
Old man problems I guess.
-
07-11-26 13:57 #8400Senior Member

Posts: 377Is the # in the ad still working & a good contact # for her?
Originally Posted by J0516
[View Original Post]
-
07-10-26 07:10 #8399Senior Member

Posts: 1116I think her name is Kristi. She's been around for a long time. BTW your mailbox is full.
Originally Posted by J0516
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




