The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 42 of 1473 FirstFirst ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 92 142 542 1042 ... LastLast
Results 616 to 630 of 22090
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #21475
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolvie5  [View Original Post]
    Is Cybil still at Henry's, and if so anyone know what days / nights she works? Thanks!
    While most of my visits are on days, I haven't seen her at any of my night shift visits in probably three months or more. That's not to say that she still isn't working there, it's just that I haven't seen her if she is.

  2. #21474

    IG Thirst Trapping - "Squid"

    I think she is popular with a lot of you guys. I never met her personally. Known sittings at Silver Cricket and BTs.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot 2026-07-20 121307.jpg‎   Screenshot 2026-07-20 121239.png‎   Screenshot 2026-07-20 120453.png‎   Screenshot 2026-07-20 120430.jpg‎  

  3. #21473

    IG Thirst Trapping-"Lauren"

    Hi Guys,

    Just randomly posting IG girls that could possibly dance / waitress at the local clubs. Some I know some I don't. Never met "IG Lauren" but looks like she moves between Dearborn clubs and "No Extras" Detroit clubs. Feel free to chime in on any of these with your input.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot 2026-07-20 115406.jpg‎   Screenshot 2026-07-20 115512.jpg‎   Screenshot 2026-07-20 115439.jpg‎  

  4. #21472

    Cybil

    Is Cybil still at Henry's, and if so anyone know what days / nights she works? Thanks!

  5. #21471
    Quote Originally Posted by JietMan  [View Original Post]
    I've been learning a lot from your reports, thank you MM and all you happy great group of positive guys with your info for a great time!
    MM is an excellent source of information and guidance.

  6. #21470
    Quote Originally Posted by AnotherPerson  [View Original Post]
    I think you got them mixed up. Sky is shorter than Gemini. She used to do porn and escort. Sidney is taller. Last night was the first time meeting Sidney.

    I think it was Angel who you bumped into, but not totally certain.
    Like pretty much everyone else, I have my phone with me when I'm there, so I'm going to have to start writing names down so I can remember them later, rather than relying on my horrid memory.

    In regard to Sky doing porn and escort work, that's certinaly piqued my interest in her.

    As for Sky doing porn and escort work, I have to admit that it's certainly piqued my interest in her.

  7. #21469
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrfuntime69  [View Original Post]
    Incognito1234 I sent you a message. I think you will reconize harmony she sometimes works at henrys as a waitress or dancer, but bogarta is her main apot.
    Thanks for the message. Yes, I do recognize her, but have never spoken to her. I guess I could say that she's an unknown commodity. I'll have to make it a point to get to know her in the future.

  8. #21468

    Sidney / Sandy

    Quote Originally Posted by AnotherPerson  [View Original Post]
    I think you got them mixed up. Sky is shorter than Gemini. She used to do porn and escort. Sidney is taller. Last night was the first time meeting Sidney.

    I think it was Angel who you bumped into, but not totally certain.
    Anyone know if this is the same Sydney / Sandy that was at SC on days? If so I'm headed in bc she was an atf LOL.

  9. #21467
    Quote Originally Posted by MareloboMex  [View Original Post]
    NS,

    Sundays are hit and miss. If the girls make great money Thursday. Saturday then they don't work Sunday.

    Sunday has numerous advantages: the make it rain guys are not there. So the dancers who only want to be on stage are also not there. The girls who made bank on Thursday and Friday and just want to get fall down drunk by guys buying drinks are not there either.

    The line up is much smaller, 50% less girls, but the girls who are there are ready to make money.

    There are also less mongers since Monday is school / work day, so less competition, easier to spend time with the girl you like. She is less likely to have regulars coming in to see her.

    Often times the clubs start new girls on Sunday, so they don't overwhelm them. It is a great opportunity to meet the new girls before they get put on the busy nights.

    If the girl has something to do on Friday / Saturday like be in a wedding or go to a relatives graduation, then they are short earning since they didn't work the weekend and will often work Sunday / Monday to make up some of their lost earnings before the next weekend comes.

    I like Sunday nights and you can also negotiate hard because if you don't take her there are not many other choices for her. On Friday or Saturday the best girls often feel there are more guys than they have time to see, and they don't need to negotiate because they are going home with a full purse no matter what.

    MM.
    I've been learning a lot from your reports, thank you MM and all you happy great group of positive guys with your info for a great time!

  10. #21466
    Quote Originally Posted by MareloboMex  [View Original Post]
    I love a hard body girl. She can get it from just being young or she can get it from hitting the gym.

    Man-made tits are enough for me to pass on any girl.

    MM.
    I'm with you on that but I actually love the man-mades. It gives me something nice to look at.

  11. #21465
    Quote Originally Posted by NeedSome55  [View Original Post]
    Is there any talent that works on Sundays that is worth the long drive.
    NS,

    Sundays are hit and miss. If the girls make great money Thursday. Saturday then they don't work Sunday.

    Sunday has numerous advantages: the make it rain guys are not there. So the dancers who only want to be on stage are also not there. The girls who made bank on Thursday and Friday and just want to get fall down drunk by guys buying drinks are not there either.

    The line up is much smaller, 50% less girls, but the girls who are there are ready to make money.

    There are also less mongers since Monday is school / work day, so less competition, easier to spend time with the girl you like. She is less likely to have regulars coming in to see her.

    Often times the clubs start new girls on Sunday, so they don't overwhelm them. It is a great opportunity to meet the new girls before they get put on the busy nights.

    If the girl has something to do on Friday / Saturday like be in a wedding or go to a relatives graduation, then they are short earning since they didn't work the weekend and will often work Sunday / Monday to make up some of their lost earnings before the next weekend comes.

    I like Sunday nights and you can also negotiate hard because if you don't take her there are not many other choices for her. On Friday or Saturday the best girls often feel there are more guys than they have time to see, and they don't need to negotiate because they are going home with a full purse no matter what.

    MM.

  12. #21464

    Harmony

    Quote Originally Posted by Incognito1234  [View Original Post]
    Bubbles is very attractive and definitely hard to miss. Does anyone have any information or experience with her?

    Bogart's isn't my usual club, but I'm curious what Harmony looks like. Seeing someone repeat with a dancer is usually a pretty good sign that she's worth checking out.
    Incognito1234 I sent you a message. I think you will reconize harmony she sometimes works at henrys as a waitress or dancer, but bogarta is her main apot.

  13. #21463
    Quote Originally Posted by Incognito1234  [View Original Post]
    Hopefully, I don't have their names and descriptions reversed, but if I do, please let me know.

    Sidney is a short, dark haired, thin dancer with small breasts and a nice little curvy behind that fits her frame well. Needless to say, I'd certainly like to play with it.

    Skyler is a very tall, large dancer, and I mention her because of her size. I don't mean that in a negative way. I mention it simply because she stood out. She was on the far stage, and I was somewhat preoccupied, so I didn't really get a good look at her face.

    A couple of minutes later, as I turned to my left, there was a short, thick, bleached blonde, wavy haired dancer wearing glasses. As she walked toward me, I smiled and said, "How ya doin''". She responded by giving me a look like she'd just stepped in roadkill. I'd never met her before and hadn't spoken to her previously, so I'm not sure what was going on there. If she can get past her welcoming look of vile repulsion toward me, I'd be interested in getting to know her in the future
    I think you got them mixed up. Sky is shorter than Gemini. She used to do porn and escort. Sidney is taller. Last night was the first time meeting Sidney.

    I think it was Angel who you bumped into, but not totally certain.

  14. #21462
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrfuntime69  [View Original Post]
    Had seen bubbles form SC was dancing at bogarts tonight. She is a small atractive dark haired girl with brown eyes. I have not had the pleasure of taking her back yet. When I got there she was no where insight. She was called to stage but then they replaced her spot.

    So I hit up Harmony and off we went. Price was fair. Everything with rain coat. And best of all, I made her say fuck while back there so I know we both enjoyed it. I been back with her twice and while she is not my first choice she is on my reserve list and by her comments I think there would be more available if a guy was willing to up donation. But to me bogarts VIP is a 200 max and ideal 150.
    Bubbles is very attractive and definitely hard to miss. Does anyone have any information or experience with her?

    Bogart's isn't my usual club, but I'm curious what Harmony looks like. Seeing someone repeat with a dancer is usually a pretty good sign that she's worth checking out.

  15. #21461
    Quote Originally Posted by MareloboMex  [View Original Post]
    I1,

    I am totally with you on this, I have sometimes asked my favorite girls to bring extra cloths to the VIP just so I can stick my hand down their blouse or up their skirt.

    Even in the club I insist the girls leave their panties on, so I can get the satisfaction of sliding them down over there butt and off their legs. There is no other act or feeling that is same, and it is very erotic.

    I am about 50% on removing their bras. Some girls are so fast to get naked I don't get the chance to undress them, but undressing a girl definitely fuels the girl friend illusion.

    MM.
    I like this idea a lot, although in the Henry's or Bogart's environment, it seems like it would be more difficult than in a larger, more private room, like they have, or at least used to have, at Dream Girls. If I asked one of the girls to put on more clothes, maybe I could ask her to bundle up and put on a parka too, like Kenny from South Park.

    In regard to the bras, yeah, they typically come off quickly.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape