Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 5 of 385 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 55 105 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 5762
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5702
    Quote Originally Posted by XMiracleMax  [View Original Post]
    Anyone been there recently and know if they are offering any extras. Last time I went it was all legit.
    I have tried Coco won't budge and Lisa says no ☹65039; anyone else have any luck.

  2. #5701

    Luckys Bodywork

    Anyone been there recently and know if they are offering any extras. Last time I went it was all legit.

  3. #5700

    M Spa. Quick review

    Went to M Spa since it was very convenient to me and where I was in Cola. Sky (or was it Skyler) answered the door was the only masseuse available. Late 20's, lots of tats and big-ol silver necklace with like a 3" crucifix hanging from it. Maybe 5 foot tall, 105 pounds. 34 B's I'd guess, dark brown / black hair. Menu was L1-170, L2-200, L3-300. Went with L1 this time. Massage was okay, I think she used hand lotion which she removed before the flip, with a hot towel. On the flip, she striped down naked and went to town and I left happy. Touching was on the table for sure. No added costs discussed. She said that blonds were available as well at other times, but she was the only one working that Sunday afternoon. I think while I was there, she put a sign on the front door that said closed or maybe out to lunch or something like that. I saw no one else while there. Sky was very friendly, decently educated sounding and attractive. I'd go back again to see the blonds for sure.

  4. #5699
    Quote Originally Posted by Merc965  [View Original Post]
    I had to go to Columbia for work today. I stopped by Bliss and they were too busy and told me to come back in an hour. That wasn't going to work so I pulled into New Energy Spa. I was greeted by a Korean woman with nice bolt ons. I paid for the hour and stripped while she started the table shower. She came and got me and led me to the shower by holding my junk instead of my hand. The table shower was very thorough, making sure everything was clean. After the shower, off to the dry sauna, then to the massage table. The massage was good. A lot of long flowing strokes, kind of like a Swedish massage. During the massage, she filled me in about the Chinese women at Bliss, saying they were not as open as she was. On the flip, she asked what I wanted, and I opted for L1, since this was my first time there. She dropped her dress and was down to her panties and started the ending which was above average. I'm sure there is more on the table and will return for another session. 80 at the door and. 6 for a tip. This was probably the best and most fun massage I've had in a long time.
    Was in the area and visited over few days ago. Can confirm what you said exactly what happened when I went. When I went she asked if had an appointment. She got me in and said could only do 30 minutes believe because she had an appointment coming up. I was opted for 30 minutes anyway, so all worked out for me. Older lady not much of the looker I would prefer but beggers can't be choosers, but she did have a upper body on her. Massage probably on the best had in a long time and was enjoying that so much forgot why really wanted to visit LOL. She told me about the Chinese ladies up the street as well LOL. She ask if they were good. They are but her massage was way better. Think I may have fallin asleep for a sec LOL. Oh, she did said bring by "more" next time for you know LOL. When back in you all area may have to visit again. You all have it made up here givin the options. We don't have much of nothing in CHS LOL compared to what you all have up here.

    Stay safe!! YnW.

  5. #5698
    Quote Originally Posted by InAsheville123  [View Original Post]
    1. is M Spa the same as Metro Spa that I'm reading about here in the Forum?

    2. is the saff of M Spa caucasian? And what level of service do you get?

    I'm in the downtown area for the next week. Seems M Spa is fairly close by.
    M Spa is off Bush River Rd. Near where 126 joins up with 26.

    Metro Spa is near the Airport. At the intersection of Airport Blvd and Boston.

  6. #5697

    M spa

    Quote Originally Posted by InAsheville123  [View Original Post]
    1. is M Spa the same as Metro Spa that I'm reading about here in the Forum?

    2. is the saff of M Spa caucasian? And what level of service do you get?

    I'm in the downtown area for the next week. Seems M Spa is fairly close by.
    M Spa is not Asian. I've seen Caucasian, Latina and African American there. Metro is different location.

  7. #5696

    Visiting Cola. Couple questions.

    1. is M Spa the same as Metro Spa that I'm reading about here in the Forum?

    2. is the saff of M Spa caucasian? And what level of service do you get?

    I'm in the downtown area for the next week. Seems M Spa is fairly close by.

  8. #5695
    Quote Originally Posted by Chisum  [View Original Post]
    Since I just received my Senior status and fiftieth post I'll tell you about my day yesterday. Spent 5 days in DC, heat, grouchy people, and too many people caused me to leave the hotel early. At the airport during the day I had 5 gate changes and 2 delays because of the storms the night before along the eastern seaboard. After leaving the airport I thought a good massage and HE would help to unwind and get to sleep. I knew it was late so I was going to have to find parlor quick. After looking at Google there was one that wasn't too far away so I headed there. I got in at 5 minutes till 9:00 and ask if they can get me an hour massage prior to them closing and they said they could. It was one of the deepest and most satisfying massages I've had. Started with a standing shower with a lot of tease. She dried me off and we went back to the table and she had me lay down face down. She started with placing a dry sheet and then doing the rubbing of the neck, the back, the shoulders, and the legs. And after all of the dry rub she removed the sheet and started with a very light oil which she rubbed in. After that she used hot towels to remove the oil. While all of this massaging was going on there was plenty of OTC and UTC. However the bottoms stayed on. After the oil was cleaned up she went into a nice fingertip feathery massage of the whole back side from foot to neck it was great.

    After she finished that next was the flip upon which I was able to get one of the girls out to play and still with a lot of UTC / OTC and a lot of teasing. Her technique for the HE was astounding but even though I didn't know how long I would last I had to be a gentleman and I was able to get her off before she got me. She did the usual cleanup I left her a very good tip as a matter of fact I don't know how much I tipped her but it was worth every penny. Afterwards I found myself very relaxed, the best I have ever felt after leaving a parlor and was able to go to sleep very quickly after I got home. Will definitely return again and I'm going to get the whole body massage with the HE even if it takes 90 minutes. Gentleman if you haven't experienced this place you're really missing it. Reliable and relaxing.

    Oh, I almost forgot to tell you where I was at, all I can say is Metro and Hannah!
    What was the damage?

  9. #5694

    Update

    Quote Originally Posted by Bartheis  [View Original Post]
    Post a Kat update. I have been wanting to see her for a while now.

    Thanks!
    She was alright, the pics are her but might be a little old. She was kind of hard to get an appointment down and did cancel on me twice but she always gave like a good several to couple hours notice when she did and always apologized, and rescheduled immediately. Its a little bit of a trek out to lexington. She's a great conversation and really knows how to get you to relax. Its really YMMV. I'll definitely see her again though. Hope that helps you can DM me with questions though.

  10. #5693

    Update

    Post a Kat update. I have been wanting to see her for a while now.

    Thanks!

    Quote Originally Posted by IKnowWhatILike  [View Original Post]
    I'm going to see Kat tomorrow and was wondering what I should expect from my experience. I tried looking up reviews and couldn't find anything. She's a independent provider out of lexington.

    If you'd like the PM me that works too. Thanks in advance!

  11. #5692

    Kat

    Quote Originally Posted by IKnowWhatILike  [View Original Post]
    I'm going to see Kat tomorrow and was wondering what I should expect from my experience. I tried looking up reviews and couldn't find anything. She's a independent provider out of lexington.

    If you'd like the PM me that works too. Thanks in advance!
    She's ok. Only one of her pics is actually her. Was disappointed in that department but she is in Lexington. I haven't been back.

  12. #5691

    Kat

    I'm going to see Kat tomorrow and was wondering what I should expect from my experience. I tried looking up reviews and couldn't find anything. She's a independent provider out of lexington.

    If you'd like the PM me that works too. Thanks in advance!

  13. #5690

    5 Star OPEN

    Quote Originally Posted by LinkinPark  [View Original Post]
    The business page on Google doesn't exist anymore for 5 star. You can try typing the address or look around on Google Maps, it's gone completely. Sometimes this happens if they're under investigation, especially after some douchebag posts a terrible review, and mentions "tugs" or anything that might hint to extras being offered.

    On the other hand, the business on Bush River road (2301 Bush River Rd), which used to operate as Seoul Spa / Asian Healing Spa / etc. Names, is now back up again on Google, under Life Health Spa.

    Linkin Park.
    OK, quick update.

    I went to Five Star today because I was in the area running errands. This place is not closed! The sign in front of the store displayed "OPEN" in red letters when I pulled up. I proceeded to walk in the door, and I was greeted by a 30-something Korean hottie with Blonde hair, kinda thick with fake eyelashes but doable. Then the familiar Mamasan I'd seen before walked up, and I showed them the permanently closed info on my phone. After she and the chick chatted in Korean (obviously identifying the same error), she said the owner recently changed the phone number, which prompted a response in the Google system to label the listing as permanently closed. This place is still open; the lights are on inside and outside, and there's obviously some confusion with administrative changes that marked the place closed, but I'm sure that will change. I didn't have much time to play this afternoon, but I promised her that I would be back to an HR visit later this week. MTF. Happy hunting, fellas.

    FF OUT.

  14. #5689
    Quote Originally Posted by SgtLurker  [View Original Post]
    Not sure who she is but, I stopped by yesterday and did not see anyone who looked halfway decent and left.
    Gia is the best looking there for sure.

    But love all their techniques.

    I'm sure I've seen all at least once LOL. Wish I remembered the others names.

  15. #5688

    4 Seasons

    Had to get services somewhere before leaving town and went to 4 S. No line up, just sent in Keena (Spelled Kina), an lady probably over 50 with heavy make up and giant bolt-ons. I laid out 7 Jackson's on the table before anything started. She did the entire massage on the table and either straddling my body or between my legs. Then the flip, she had started that very light massage and signaled if I wanted more, she then counted the $$ and said, 20 more. I said it was all I had. She was rather mechanical, gave me very little time with her tits. , never where I could touch her pussy, but she got the job done. She wanted to go straight into mish and I had use my imagination that she was someone a hell of a lot younger.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape