Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 226 to 240 of 33759
-
07-23-26 18:08 #33534Senior Member

Posts: 4544Scam
You can't tell by looking at them picture they not real? Those picture look like something from ******* era. So this is definitely a scam.
Originally Posted by BOS143
[View Original Post]
-
07-23-26 16:59 #33533Senior Member

Posts: 247Katty Woburn
Has anyone seen Katty from Woburn? I've seen that she's been posting for a few months now, but never tried her: https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ston/213127419.
-
07-23-26 16:15 #33532Senior Member

Posts: 118She was a scammer a few months back, wanted a deposit and then 👻 you (I reviewed her in the Manchester board). The other site review has the same number and email as this one.
https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7418775
She wanted a deposit previously, run if she still does.
Originally Posted by Jrn5032
[View Original Post]
-
07-22-26 16:57 #33531Regular Member

Posts: 16Anyone see this one?
Been eyeing this hottie for a minute on Eros. Her name is Aria. Her body looks fine. She blurs her face & post her photos in the feed section. She also has a private instagram page however I can't find any reviews. I would love to see her maybe take one for the team but also curious if she is fake or LE. Anyone seen her?
https://www.eros.com/massachusetts/b...7711.htm?cat=1
Thanks.
-
07-22-26 07:59 #33530Senior Member

Posts: 37She's okay pics are old because she's a lot.
Originally Posted by ScrewLoose
[View Original Post]
Bigger cool girl but just one.
And done for me but she's legit no.
Scams just doesn't look like.
What I expected.
-
07-21-26 07:37 #33529Senior Member

Posts: 450True or fake.
Originally Posted by DarthBauls
[View Original Post]
2' 2", 130 lbs, ?
-
07-21-26 06:39 #33528Senior Member

Posts: 41Has anyone seen Sara?
She seems a little too good to be true, anyone have any experience?
https://adultsearch.com/us/ma/boston...scorts/3857924
-
07-20-26 21:20 #33527Senior Member

Posts: 163Shu was great because she was local. I've seen girls similar and better, but they were traveling / visiting. Her BBJ is legendary, one of the few girls who could make me cum in their mouth. Closest that is near here is Chanel, but her rates have gotten too high so its not worth it for me anymore.
Originally Posted by SlickWilly007
[View Original Post]
Hougong had a few gems as well, especially the JP girls. Great memories as well and some were true freaks.
But yeah, Shu was a consistently good time and one I had repeated with multiple times, which is also rare since I like to try new things, regardless.
-
07-20-26 16:39 #33526Senior Member

Posts: 2198That Shu was made for walking LOL
Last I heard of Shu she hooked up with some hobbyist from this forum and (possibly) retired. Those Asian chicks don't retire completely, especially the stationary ones that have a chance to strike relationships with some local clients. LOL.
Originally Posted by SlickWilly007
[View Original Post]
There was a guy on the other site that no more than a month ago was asking folk if they wanted to see Nessa of Nessa and May fame who apparently was visiting her old stomping grounds, and let's keep May out of it LOL. They retire but still save few favorite clients for extra money.
Knowing Shu I'd be mighty surprised if she's not taking few on the side every now and then wherever she is. This chick would sell her mom for a buck. Personal experience.
-
07-20-26 15:53 #33525Senior Member

Posts: 389I think it's all supply and demand price now LOL.
Originally Posted by SlimDiddly
[View Original Post]
-
07-20-26 13:53 #33524Senior Member

Posts: 207Remember Shu?
Sorry this does not answer the question currently, but you made me reminisce. In my life the best I ever had was Shu from BTT. Thanks to this site I have to say. Only time my toes actually curled and I saw legit stars. Shu = legend. She's probably a mom w / kids by now. Any Shu fans out there still?
Anyone have a provider that can do this, help this guy and me out. .
Originally Posted by TheGreatOne22
[View Original Post]
-
07-20-26 08:16 #33523Senior Member

Posts: 26Any information on Raee?
https://tryst.link/escort/raee
https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...8199355-410332
Anyone have anythng?
-
07-20-26 07:56 #33522Senior Member

Posts: 26Any information on Raee?
https://tryst.link/escort/raee
https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...8199355-410332
Anyone have anythng?
-
07-19-26 21:54 #33521Senior Member

Posts: 316This is crazy, I have been getting blown by Mandy for years, hard to believe how much cum this girl has consumed. Started at qv 100 for one pop, then went to 200 for as many as you could muster in an hour. Never would I pay her 400 she is not GFE as a matter of fact I fucked her once, she suited me up and sat on it reverse cowgirl and after she got off, she was a dead fish. Absolutely no kissing ever not that I would want to knowing how many guys she's blown in a busy day. But let this be known she gives excellent head.
Originally Posted by Style20
[View Original Post]
-
07-19-26 15:53 #33520Senior Member

Posts: 1405These broads are nuts! I used to pay Mandy 200 for a real good blow job, no rush and double pops.
Originally Posted by Style20
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote




